• »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Like/Dislike
Like/Dislike
TicklemonsterDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 4:26 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Anyone else think its a good idea to try get a "like" and "dislike" button here on forums... That way admins can see who are "respected" players on CHF and who the community are following. People claim that other players are "trash" or not "respected" so why not have these buttons and it will show who the community follow and agrees with on certain topics?

Example!
Someone on a thread says "Said player is trash" and people can either dislike this comment or like it..

P.S This will help show the god of CHF.. 
Roystom for President.

#CHFbecamedsucks

Adam_CZ "wildjap is the worsest player chf ever"

[-FTL-]RoyStoM "you never win me or win team ftl jajajajaj i god for game"

Message edited by Ticklemonster - Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 4:27 PM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 4:44 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Its useless because whatever i will say people will just "dislike". For example i will just type "today is Tuesday" (its only fact) and they will dislike it anyway

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 4:52 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Its useless because whatever i will say people will just "dislike". For example i will just type "today is Tuesday" (its only fact) and they will dislike it anyway
I think this will actually happen. lawlz smile

But ya, can we have like and dislike system? I would like to show who is the real "trash" cause someone in this forum claims others to be trash and I wanna prove them wrong.

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 5:14 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
As i said before today - i know many people from Garena who dont have account on this forum and they dont want make accounts there. But sometimes they read forum and they told me many times that you are stupid and they agree with my opinions etc. So if you will make this system of course 90% people here will "dislike" every my single post because 90% members here are my "fans" like you, soundwaves, katriel, ticklemonster, bajshoran etc etc etc. But what about other 100 people from Garena who never will make account there?

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 5:29 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
As I said long ago
There are many much more outside forums who dislike "a certain player"
And please, spanish speakers on ur side like Roystorm is already here

I assume they will constantly like your posts
Now now, may I ask before anything

How come only you are hated so much in CHF Forum and CHF Bot? Many of these players are so nice to eveeyone but why not you?
(I really wonder why everyone hates you -sarcasm-)

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 5:30 PM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 5:32 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
you say "everyone" but its not really true... this CHF bot have thousand players or more and hate me only few people like you, soundwaves, ticklemonster, ic3dt3a, bajshoran, katriel, b3p, osetinas, nihob.... but in fact my haters are not even 1% of CHF community.

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 5:38 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Doesn't deny the fact that you are hated by MOST PLAYERS in CHF History
And arguing this logic with the 1% idea. Wow

Just wow. Actually you can claim any majority to not even have more than 1% support.
Let's see, around more than 15k players play chf more than once (recently. Add in past and might be closer if not more than 100 k players)
U seriously think this idea shuld be used for excuse? lol

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 5:41 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
and the most funny is that 99,99% CHF players never vistited this forum in their life and they dont know who some AdaM_CZ or SOUNDWAVES is...

for example right now i visited random360.tk and checked last game (finished few seconds ago)

http://playchf.tk/game/124101/

who of these players know about som Adam_CZ or SOUNDWAVES? stop laying "everyone hate Adam" because 99,9% players CHF never heard about me and they dont know me = its fact.

Added (08-Apr-2014, 5:41 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i just checked last 10 games on CHF Bot (10 x 12 = 120 people) and i found only 2 players who know me...

TicklemonsterDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 6:53 PM | Message # 9
Grunt
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Thats the point of it, the admins will finally see how many people don't want you here and you can stop saying "not everyone thinks im annoying" or "people respect me more"

#CHFbecamedsucks

Adam_CZ "wildjap is the worsest player chf ever"

[-FTL-]RoyStoM "you never win me or win team ftl jajajajaj i god for game"

TrixxareforkidsDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 10:07 PM | Message # 10
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
I would like to vote in favour of this based on the assumption that my posts will garner a lot of "likes".

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 10:36 PM | Message # 11
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
its sadly not possible with this stupid Ucoz forum

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

b3pDate: Wednesday, 09-Apr-2014, 3:48 AM | Message # 12
Hero
Spider :

For a new very stronge website :

Here

Very good website for hosting, very clean.

U can get registre a webiste for cheap

Here

And its not a reboot for this forum, u can use a tool for transfer all of this forum to the new

Here

But of course, u must time for do it...

b3p

VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 09-Apr-2014, 11:59 AM | Message # 13
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
OK I added one I couldn't figure out how to not put it on the main forum so there is one there 2 :P If you guys hate it I can remove it but it might be fun. Anyways just click like or dislike under the title of the thread in the top left area. ucoz doesn't directly support this function that's why it's not exactly how I'd like it to look but it does the job. Once again ask and you shall receive.  wizard The way this one works is by keeping track of the individual stats pertaining to a given url. So now anyone can like or dislike any thread on this site. Also if you just wanted to like person just give + rep.

TrixxareforkidsDate: Wednesday, 09-Apr-2014, 12:05 PM | Message # 14
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
Why is there a dislike button if we are unable to negative rep a user? There seems to be a disconnect here.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 09-Apr-2014, 12:14 PM | Message # 15
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
I can negative rep users wink maybe only admins can do that though wasn't aware. I don't see anything wrong with being able to dislike something I mean if I have a idea for CHF and I post it and it gets a lot more dislikes then likes then bond would know not to add that idea because the general public doesn't agree with it. And if a idea got a ton of likes he might be more likely to add it in.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Like/Dislike
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map