Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 0:20 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Idea to put a radio on site or game server - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Idea to put a radio on site or game server (Little suggestion here plz !)
Idea to put a radio on site or game server
DeejayMnmlDate: Saturday, 21-Jun-2014, 1:05 AM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I have an idea and a suggestion to put a radio host or game server, to enable or disable commands / radionon or / of, the server would be something to listen to while playing some music. Now it, and the kind of music you want to listen to. What kind of music can help me, because I was and I know what love deejay world. The problem is if you can put something like that, I do not know enough about, but worth a try to ask. Thank you! ;)

aviatorDate: Saturday, 21-Jun-2014, 8:07 AM | Message # 2
Rifleman
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
I think ghost works more like a forwarder to the wc3 it cannot modify the actual wc3 game it is just able to capture and mange the traffic. Since music is a map / wc3 think it is possible not going to work. You can put music in the map but do you rly want to wait 10 min foreach map download cause of a bunch music ?

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 21-Jun-2014, 11:16 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
aviator is right plus some people dont listen to songs like me

[img][/img]

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Idea to put a radio on site or game server (Little suggestion here plz !)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats