Saturday, 04-May-2024, 6:35 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Going to have an all clan game 10pm EST Sunday Feb 13. - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Going to have an all clan game 10pm EST Sunday Feb 13.
Going to have an all clan game 10pm EST Sunday Feb 13.
AntyoneDate: Sunday, 13-Feb-2011, 10:04 PM | Message # 16
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
spider he only came here so could arrange the time and stuff for the house games, come on, this is starting to miss the point for forums, banning clan members is imo kinda stupid in this case.

stoogeDate: Sunday, 13-Feb-2011, 10:07 PM | Message # 17
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
hahaha poor arctitites...gets double ban...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 13-Feb-2011, 10:14 PM | Message # 18
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
he was banned for multiple intnetional rule violations repeatedly posting obsceane launguage after being told not to and trying to argue the point

when given a final warning he responded with a post with multiple offensive words and references

thinking he was somehow immune to the rules and as such recieved a short ban at the end of which he would be welcome to return as long as he followed the rules ( much like masta killa managed to do )

and just like masta killa when HE made a secondary account he ban was extended ( equal treatment for all)

so when his ban is up agian he will be welcome back but required to follow the rules

some minor cursing and such is fine however repeatedly dropping the Fbomb and other such things are agiasnt the rules and this WILL be enforced

the occasional slip is one thing and will simply be erased or replaced in a post by a moderator but intentionaly spaming them in every post will result in bans

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 13-Feb-2011, 10:16 PM | Message # 19
Site Manager
Quote (Antyone)
he only came here so could arrange the time and stuff for the house games, come on, this is starting to miss the point for forums, banning clan members is imo kinda stupid in this case.

and as such he only recieved a short ban however even clan members must follow the rules and be respectful there will not be multiple rules for differnt people all he had to do is let it drop and stop intentionaly repeatedly droping the fbomb in EVERY post but he refused

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

mb53Date: Sunday, 13-Feb-2011, 10:36 PM | Message # 20
Community Director
Group: Users
Awards: 2
Oh, and his final post after spider gave him a warning that if he swore again he would have a vacation was something along the lines of "sweet a vacation, i can go to the fing bahamas" xD

Thanks to xXHarDCorEXx/bop240 for making my signature ^^

lolbladeDate: Sunday, 13-Feb-2011, 11:05 PM | Message # 21
Pirate
Awards: 0
thats different. i guess the ban was right and arctty did do something wrong.

Added (2011-02-14, 5:05 Am)
---------------------------------------------
ME JOIN TOO

sig in construction

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 13-Feb-2011, 11:08 PM | Message # 22
Site Manager
i NEVER ban w/o a valid reasn and only use banning as a last resort

AntyoneDate: Monday, 14-Feb-2011, 8:23 AM | Message # 23
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
but spider, thats what the reproofs should be for, get him a warning in this way, not in a way where you ban people.
I actually have to give the right to stooge and arc now, because this is getting way off the course.

Message edited by Antyone - Monday, 14-Feb-2011, 8:23 AM

lspiderlDate: Monday, 14-Feb-2011, 11:16 AM | Message # 24
Site Manager
weather through a built in warning system or via posts and PMS warnings were given

MULTIPLE warnings

they were blatantly ignored as such there are consiquineces

grow up
serve your time
and come back and follow teh dang rules

the forum is PG 13 some cursing IS allowed in moderation anything acceptible on tv and radio and such is fine but thinks like the fbomb are NOT its in the dang rules there is no shades of grey on this matter FOLLOW THE RULES or deal with the consiquinces

if it was jsut once or twice your fbom would simply be replaced with #@$% but after 50+ in 3 days intentionaly trying to push teh limits theres a ban
its not about an accidental slip its about a BLATANT atempt to violate the rules

lspiderlDate: Monday, 14-Feb-2011, 11:18 AM | Message # 25
Site Manager
and byt he way bond argeeed that he should be banned he jsut wanted to use the built in system instead of doing it manualy so dont try to play it like bond thinks you shouldnt be banned

TrixxareforkidsDate: Monday, 14-Feb-2011, 4:00 PM | Message # 26
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Bond told me that he did NOT agree that Arctty should be banned, and that he suggested that you use the reproof percentages. He said, specifically, that he informed you to not ban it until he had a chance to take a look.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

13riNgiToNDate: Monday, 14-Feb-2011, 5:14 PM | Message # 27
Grunt
It would be cool if Bond showed up for these events and started write down statistics and post it here on the site.
Then we could start getting awards for most wins and best hk etc etc.
what do you thinkof this?

Owls <3

lolbladeDate: Monday, 14-Feb-2011, 6:40 PM | Message # 28
Pirate
Quote (13riNgiToN)
It would be cool if Bond showed up for these events and started write down statistics and post it here on the site.
Then we could start getting awards for most wins and best hk etc etc.
what do you thinkof this?

thought we were talkin bout arctty gettin banned but..........

YEA IT would be a great idea

sig in construction

13riNgiToNDate: Monday, 14-Feb-2011, 7:25 PM | Message # 29
Grunt
Just had an idea under this topic:P

Owls <3

lolbladeDate: Monday, 14-Feb-2011, 7:40 PM | Message # 30
Pirate
okey dokey ( would help a lot)

sig in construction

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Going to have an all clan game 10pm EST Sunday Feb 13.
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<