Saturday, 04-May-2024, 12:04 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

The tt of towers - Page 7 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » The tt of towers (specifically ToT)
The tt of towers
stoogeDate: Sunday, 06-Mar-2011, 9:16 PM | Message # 91
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
u guys are missing the point...and dont understand wtf we talking about....
i give it to u simple and easy...
Team 1 starts to tech melee (humans/orcs/undead)...Not knowing wtf team 2 is doing.
Team 2 saves up to get tot
Team 1 gets tier4 and massive upgrades...
Team 2 gets ToT by than...
Team 1 attacks with melee (knights/taurens/aboms)...
Team 2 rapes them with tot now it sets team 1 back by alot...
so they decide to change race and start saving up for range units...finally they get drayds or mortars and now in desperate need of range upgrade since its back to 0 from changing race...u guys with me?

unless u decide to tech nightelf or elitiens every game ur gonna get left behind by shitoad everytime someone gets tot...and plz stop talking so much shit like we donnu wtf we are doing,...these "suggestions" given above have been tried and are well known but thats the not the point of this coversation...the whole point is tot has no counter except penguins..and killing base with range units isnt a counter against tot....and u wouldnt know that they get tot untill u have atleast tier4 most of the time tier5 so if u have melee techs than ur fukd and are set back by 13k for range tier5...so stop giving us these suggestion like we're noobs thank you, i hope this was clear enough...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Message edited by stooge - Sunday, 06-Mar-2011, 9:26 PM

HashDate: Sunday, 06-Mar-2011, 11:41 PM | Message # 92
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
cry Now I am sad, Stooge. said that I don't know what I am talking about. But I do.... That's why I suggest to op penguins to counter ToT. I thought that would be a good idea.

lolbladeDate: Monday, 07-Mar-2011, 6:31 PM | Message # 93
Pirate
Quote (stooge)
Team 1 attacks with melee (knights/taurens/aboms)...

why would u atk if u kno about their TOT... u would save up for darks and maybe atk on the side that TOT cannot reach.... the only way ive seen TOT be OP is when they have tier 4 and so do u... so u ant do shi* with their TOT

sig in construction

lspiderlDate: Monday, 07-Mar-2011, 9:33 PM | Message # 94
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
why would you rush in blindly with a melee mas when theres a million ways to get fore knowledge of what the enemy has that would be utterly noobish

rat various towers sending in a unit or 2 to scout etc etc theres soo many ways to NOT go rushin in blindly

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

lolbladeDate: Monday, 07-Mar-2011, 9:43 PM | Message # 95
Pirate
total agreement
BTW:the buyable CRITTER on the the 350 gold shop is my fave way... even tho its sight radius is very small cool

sig in construction

stoogeDate: Monday, 07-Mar-2011, 9:49 PM | Message # 96
Lol u guys missing The point again...doesn't matter whether u rush him or not u can't get into his base but on the over hand he can farm on urs...n for u to change race it jus sets u back by 4k or 13k without any more upgrades..enough said if u think u can take out a tot so easy then maybe u should do it in game and stop tryin to sound pro cuz u both r not even close to being 1 and stop fukn trolling...

Also 1 tot on middle base purple/red/green/lightblue will reach both other tiers so stop talking shit out if ur ass

lolbladeDate: Monday, 07-Mar-2011, 10:20 PM | Message # 97
Pirate
i meant on one side of the base and chances are out of the 9 players only 3 have middle bases, thus increasing the chances of a side player having the same setup (IM not talking outta my ass) if he can farm urs and both of u r at tier 4 he must be averagely good to go 8k over u... cuz he build TOT and tier 4 while u got only tier 4's so either u spent that money on items for ur heroes or ur saving up for darks... if ur savin up for darks then ull eventually get him by making hit and run atks with transmmute. but if u spent it on hero and now u realize that 8k was wasted on hero u should sell ur itemms and maybe buy new hero with transmute or something angry

Added (2011-03-07, 11:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------
don't talk shit to me stooge.... i kno wat im saying

sig in construction

stoogeDate: Monday, 07-Mar-2011, 11:01 PM | Message # 98
Hahahah u so pro I'm scared to face u...so stop trolling. Ur not getting the point so keep thinking ur right n do it in game and stop talking

lspiderlDate: Monday, 07-Mar-2011, 11:58 PM | Message # 99
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
if all things are equal AND he has ToT then u did something wrong because he's 8k ahead of you lol

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 0:09 AM | Message # 100
Dude read the comment...instead of techin they get tot n once they have tot Ud have tier4 atleast and since he has tot n u can't farm his base, he is constantly farming urs...n gets tech... Now u with me? I can't be anymore simpler than this if u still don't get it than there is something seriously wrong with u...

Tot is op and if u think it's weak then u have not seen a decent player use it on u yet...

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 1:18 AM | Message # 101
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
hmmmmm, u could try what i said b4, and ik they can xmute the wizards but if theres a lot they wont be able to xmute more then 1, get like 5 and keep stunning the tot while u invade with ur mass melees.... i guess this would solve the problem?

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 1:25 AM | Message # 102
Wizard will get owned 1 bolt/deathcoil/ any lvl 5 spell will own wizard

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 12:47 PM | Message # 103
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
There immune to magic right? except for xmute

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 1:38 PM | Message # 104
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
no they aren't magic immune but you can cast that shell on it and then it'll have like 1900hp for spells to do damage instead of 900.

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 1:58 PM | Message # 105
nope they not immnune...

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » The tt of towers (specifically ToT)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<