Saturday, 04-May-2024, 7:17 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

The tt of towers - Page 6 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » The tt of towers (specifically ToT)
The tt of towers
AntyoneDate: Thursday, 03-Mar-2011, 9:35 AM | Message # 76
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
i dont think pengs are the one needing to be buffed.

its just the amount of counters against ToT is too few in numbers..

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 03-Mar-2011, 12:50 PM | Message # 77
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Tot is ment to be an expensive but hard to kill defensive item

there should NEVER be easy ways to kill it . it should always be hard to kill since its ONLY defensive and has a restricted range theres a dozen ways to base kill w/o even getting in RANGE of the tower making it irrelevent

your all seeming to forget you don have to kill the tower to kill the base it jstu helps to do so

worst case senario spend that same 13k ish to switch to dark morts or dryaads and boom tower rendered useless

think outside the box folks

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

AntyoneDate: Thursday, 03-Mar-2011, 12:56 PM | Message # 78
Development Director
usually they get tot and fast tech to darks on gay ssd mode so then u have to kill tot first...

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 03-Mar-2011, 8:18 PM | Message # 79
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
yep ssd is GAY

or u could use beasted demolisher with scroll+trueshot+command+endurance+bloodlust and BINGO u just killed a tier 4 base in under 10s and tier 5 in like 50s????

not sure bout killin a dark base with demolisher

sig in construction

stoogeDate: Friday, 04-Mar-2011, 0:21 AM | Message # 80
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
k 1st off if they get tot they most certainly would get techs so goodluck getting to the tower...
2ndly u dont know if they have tot untill they get it, so for all u know is u've got melee base (orc, undead, humans) so to change to a range base u need an extra 4k if ur tier4...and an extra 13k if ur darks...

there are enough counters for everything thats in the game with the exception of tot...tot's the only thing that the only counter u have is to get range units and hope that the person with tot doesnt have range units (which most likely would have)...
i really wanna vs u spider and lolblade and see if u can kill my tot...or for ur case lolblade see if u can kill my tier4 in less than 10 secs with a demolisher...lol ur demo would be xmuted or 1 spell dead before it leaves ur base...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 04-Mar-2011, 3:00 AM | Message # 81
Robotic Ninja
ToT has not a single disadvantage making it OP.

Pengs from what i've seen so far which is only like 15 games, its a 50/50 chance of killing it.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

lspiderlDate: Friday, 04-Mar-2011, 10:10 AM | Message # 82
Site Manager
agian people are bringing on ssd , ssd , ssd

the game ISNT balanced around ssd and shouldnt be its a fun mode NOT a primary mode

in a standard game tot is fairly balanced perhaps even a little weak

now if bond wanted to make a tt item forSSD mode only ( apears in shops only after ssd is activated) then sure but even then i would say make it kill the tower at the cost of the users life and make it slightly shorter in range so its a chalange to use

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

LittleBDate: Friday, 04-Mar-2011, 2:57 PM | Message # 83
Robotic Ninja
Hmm k i got it, its a good way for stealing there pet rez and then using ur so called rod, or peng atk to end tot without ressurection, i made it up myself cool Buy a peasent and get it a teleport scroll, 2 or 3 invisible potion and invrunible potion, here is what u do, take the peasent to the middle then invis it, go to the base u want to destroy the tower, once the creeps start atking the peasent use invrun potion, blink in the little shop place , get the pet ressurection, and tp back. You just took there chance of ressurecting anything and u get another one happy happy u can use this to buy there runes to or whatever, its fun when they cuse at u hahaha. Hope this helps!

AntyoneDate: Friday, 04-Mar-2011, 3:08 PM | Message # 84
Development Director
first of all that strat is just so well known that i won't even comment on it.
second of all, this is getting fixed within days now as 3.5 is coming out.

i still stand on the fact that pengs have 50/50 chance to kill tot, if you disagree then clearly you haven't vs'd against it or against proper people..
it's funny how everyone makes everything sound easy and when it actually comes to play the game under the pressure of 1-2 teams and do all that crap you see mistakes one after another.

that was just an example for ssd spider, thought i'd just say.

LittleBDate: Friday, 04-Mar-2011, 3:51 PM | Message # 85
Robotic Ninja
Rly? lol tongue didnt know it was known, i never knew, i thought up with it one day lol tongue :p

Message edited by LittleB - Friday, 04-Mar-2011, 3:52 PM

AntyoneDate: Friday, 04-Mar-2011, 4:19 PM | Message # 86
Development Director
btw in a game of people who are 'known' to this, they take out your peasant before it reaches middle, then if that fails they check for pet rez or any other items in shop area and pick it themselves so unless you are not getting item from shop, that fails.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 04-Mar-2011, 10:16 PM | Message # 87
Robotic Ninja
Okay fine, Reduce the regen speed of ToT because it it just bullshit how fast it regenerates without peasants.

jonathan290Date: Friday, 04-Mar-2011, 10:52 PM | Message # 88
Hero
u can kill bases thru just by updatooing ur dryds range easly without hiting the ToT

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 04-Mar-2011, 10:54 PM | Message # 89
Robotic Ninja
Ur gonna need alot of upgrade range than.

ToT has 1100 range.

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 06-Mar-2011, 12:17 PM | Message # 90
Site Manager
yet tot is all teh way in teh back its not hard to out range tot about 8-10 range upgrades will do it or simply get morts and rape without ever gettign in tot range

although tot should prob get its range bumped back to like 1k if it was increased to 1100

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » The tt of towers (specifically ToT)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<