• «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » New Hero :D
New Hero :D
mb53Date: Sunday, 17-Oct-2010, 8:44 AM | Message # 16
Community Director
Group: Users
Awards: 2
80% I was thinking based on the relation of Vigor aura in relation to endurance aura.

Alright, that seems OK, I can deal with it as, once again, it is non-custom.

I guess 70-80% can be fine.

On acid splash I was thinking 10-20% more slow than acid bomb, which is pretty much nothing at low levels, but at L5/6 they're pretty good.

Ok, that's not as I thought it would be, I was guessing you would make it 30%-50% tongue

Thanks to xXHarDCorEXx/bop240 for making my signature ^^

Master-HeroDate: Monday, 18-Oct-2010, 1:50 PM | Message # 17
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
We could make a new hero, there will be the strongest ever! -> Master-Hero biggrin

Inactive mod.

AntyoneDate: Monday, 18-Oct-2010, 3:45 PM | Message # 18
Development Director
Awards: 3
hmm the hero sounds interesting, although I could see him being overpowered cool

Message edited by Antyone - Monday, 18-Oct-2010, 3:46 PM

tennisman22Date: Wednesday, 27-Oct-2010, 10:16 PM | Message # 19
Noob
Awards: 0
I like the idea Isis and HM! And an idea to make a little more balanced: you could keep the abilities Isis discussed initially, but limit items to only 4 (like sheep and avalanche). This might help preventing him from being too op. But I like how that hero could be used for many strategies due to auras, bash, and slow-acid.

HM2008Date: Wednesday, 27-Oct-2010, 11:50 PM | Message # 20
Noob
yeah it is an alround decent hero i think, and theres no need to make him only have 4 slots cause being a non custom hero if people have the hint u got him or go check out his base prior to picking ur skills (with a footie) then u can use counter abilities to that hero.... seems fair enough to me

JerikoDate: Monday, 15-Nov-2010, 5:53 PM | Message # 21
Rifleman
Awards: 1
Just for fun.. I know it wasn't exactly what you were looking for, but I made my own version of your Golem.
I used a standard model of a rock golem, sorry. And also obviously the skills aren't scaled to balance. But now HM2008 exists o.o lol
Don't bash it too much if you do check it out. I didn't follow exactly what you wanted it to be. tongue

----------------------------------------------------------
[HERO - HM2008]: Isicera

Hurl Boulder - Hurls a boulder at a target unit doing 50 (+50 per/lvl) damage and stunning for 1 (+0.25 per/lvl) seconds. Upon hitting it will bounce to one other target doing the same damage, and stunning for the same duration.

Bash - Gives a 10% (+5% per/lvl) chance to bash an opponent stunning them for 0.75 (+0.25 per/lvl) seconds and damaging them for 50 (+30 per/lvl) hit points.

Rock Shards - Creates rock shard units when you get below 75%, 50%, and 25% health. They last 8 (+1.5 per/lvl) seconds. Ability resets looking for health checkpoints after every 20 seconds.

Earths Defense - Sacrifices 75% of your current mana to heal all allied units for 45% (20% per/lvl) of your maximum hit points and increase their movement speed to max for 5 seconds. Cooldown 100 (-10 per/lvl) seconds.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres the link if you're interested (map is unprotected):
http://www.box.net/shared/lq44b52cnn

--Tyler (Jeriko)

Message edited by Jeriko - Monday, 15-Nov-2010, 7:44 PM

lspiderlDate: Monday, 15-Nov-2010, 7:55 PM | Message # 22
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
i say make a hero witht he spider model , copy the stats of dark ranger

name it lspiderl smile

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

KinGDate: Monday, 15-Nov-2010, 10:50 PM | Message # 23
Grunt
Quote (ChrIsicera)
If I could buy Chimeras for 500 gold you know I would, pubs don't know jack sometimes.
if i could buy chims for 1000 i will take 14.5 no need for penguins
for new hero we need ryu off street fighter bond give him his spinning kick and his lang stream fire magic ulti rofl=P

I'm still winning ....... Like charlie sheen

Message edited by KinG - Monday, 15-Nov-2010, 10:51 PM

JerikoDate: Wednesday, 17-Nov-2010, 1:31 AM | Message # 24
Rifleman
Just for funsies again, here is my version of you, |Spider| tongue
I hope you like it. I haven't had tons of time to devote to hero making due to school, but non-the-less I enjoy making them so I make minimum time at the least for it. Btw, all heroes I make have hotkeys as Q, W, E, R.
--As a note, I haven't balanced any of these heroes, or tested for all possible bugs. They are just for fun atm. If you find anything wrong with them I appologize biggrin

--------------------------------------------------
[Hero - |Spider|]: The Poisonous Assailant

Venomous Strike [Q.] - Target unit is damaged for 50 (+30 per/lvl) base damage and has a slow poison effect for 4 seconds. It's movement speed is reduced by 20% (+5% per/lvl) and takes an additional ((+5% per/lvl) +10%) * (Target units total health)) damage over the entire duration.

Acid Shot [W] - Ranged acid shot dealing 50 (+50 per/lvl) damage upon impact. It also reduces the targets armor by 5 (+2 per/lvl) for a 5 seconds and if the target unit is suffering from Venomous Bite poison, the unit is also stunned for 2 (+0.25 per/lvl) seconds and takes an additional 20 (+20 per/lvl) damage.

Aspect of the Spider [E] - Increases the movement speed and life regeneration rate of nearby friendly units by 10% (+5% per/lvl).

Carrion Barrage [R] - Sends a carrion missile at target location damaging all units it passes through for 150 (+50 per/lvl) damage. You can use this ability 4 times before it goes on its 50 (-5 per/lvl) second cooldown. Automatically resets usages after 20 seconds.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Heres the link if you're interested (map is unprotected):
http://www.box.net/shared/2auyhs7vin

--Tyler (Jeriko)

P.S./ and BTW: Box.net is a free server that I use to share things with people. If you feel like it would be safer for me to just email it to you, i'd be happy to. Contact me anytime at Get2TylerB@gmail.com

Message edited by Jeriko - Wednesday, 17-Nov-2010, 2:55 AM

13riNgiToNDate: Sunday, 13-Feb-2011, 5:46 PM | Message # 25
Grunt
I got an Idea for a new hero, so I guess I should put it here.
Pls make a secret hero that is an agi hero(melee) and I want him 2 look like a ninja (You can probably steal this outfit from WoW)
He must have the blink spell as medivh
he should cost 750 codes or something like that.
That hero would be so awesome!

Owls <3

Message edited by 13riNgiToN - Sunday, 13-Feb-2011, 5:47 PM

lolbladeDate: Sunday, 13-Feb-2011, 6:37 PM | Message # 26
Pirate
i want one bout me
NAME:lolblade
Ultimate Name: OP
wat does it do: wins game

LMFAO

sig in construction

13riNgiToNDate: Sunday, 13-Feb-2011, 7:19 PM | Message # 27
Grunt
lol nice ulti! so as fast as you reach lvl 6 you win? xD

Owls <3

mb53Date: Sunday, 13-Feb-2011, 10:51 PM | Message # 28
Community Director
With all stats set to 1, and super super slow move speed. And leveling tomes don't work on him. Would be a pretty awesome hero.

lolbladeDate: Sunday, 13-Feb-2011, 11:02 PM | Message # 29
Pirate
i got an idea for a hero too. WILL POST IT LATEr........................... wink
this hero isnt so OP angry >(

Added (2011-02-14, 5:02 Am)
---------------------------------------------

With all stats set to 1, and super super slow move speed. And leveling tomes don't work on him. Would be a pretty awesome hero.
lol that would be awesome. Ever realize u keep it in back with magic shield. and let the mass happen with ssd. he'll be lv6 in no time.

sig in construction

Message edited by lolblade - Sunday, 13-Feb-2011, 11:03 PM

mb53Date: Monday, 14-Feb-2011, 7:45 PM | Message # 30
Community Director
Well with SSD >_>

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » New Hero :D
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: