• »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » New Hero :D
New Hero :D
HM2008Date: Friday, 15-Oct-2010, 5:48 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Yo i think we ought to make a new hero..... now i know we have talked about this a lil :P but adding a new "Golum" type/look hero would b sick.... obviously it cant be OP and have like spell immune like golums lol but just make it look cool and shit, it would b sweet to have one for save codes win... and make it carry on to from 500 so like 550 or 600 etc.... OH and i forgot to mention... Bond, if u do make it... could u please make its name be HM2008 <3<3<3 PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.... and anyone feel free to comment on the idea biggrin

Alex[STAR]Date: Friday, 15-Oct-2010, 5:52 PM | Message # 2
User
Group: Users
Awards: 4
You mean Gollum or a Golem?

Bond009Date: Friday, 15-Oct-2010, 6:16 PM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
maybe sometime soon ^^

ChrIsiceraDate: Friday, 15-Oct-2010, 6:28 PM | Message # 4
Grunt
As I said in chats I have specific thoughts on this.

[HM2008/Isicera] HM2008: Golem hero, non custom.

Attack type: Ranged, throws rocks like golems attacking air.
Range: 650
Primary Stat: Intelligence
Move speed: average/fast
Starting Strength: 21
Starting Agility: 14
Starting Intelligence: 22

Skills:
*: Bash 15% chance
1: Undying Aura: this is the unholy equivalent of vigor aura, at L6 80% move speed instead of 60, slightly increased regeneration over unholy as well.
2: Healing wave: The normal healing wave since it's already buff as frick.
3: Acid Splash: Acid Bomb with longer range and greater slowdown on target.
4: Spawn golem: Use mirror image as a base, but when the hero splits there's no timer on the newly spawned golem, but the health is whatever the hero had at the time.
L1: 200 second cool down.
L2: 160 second cool down, 2 golems.
L3: 140 second cool down, 3 golems.

HM2008 would be a buff hero for sure! Though a little army vulnerable if he doesn't build one himself with the lack of normal chimeras to beast on units as much. The hyper unholy aura would be beyond awesome though.

Message edited by ChrIsicera - Friday, 15-Oct-2010, 8:12 PM

HM2008Date: Friday, 15-Oct-2010, 7:32 PM | Message # 5
Noob
yo chris, NICE ideas man on the golem for more depth :P 15% bash is awesome for starter special like blink.... undying aura is beasty yet needed and i like ur numbers for it 2. Also acid splash OR i was thinking a stun like impale cause after all it is a golem... golem needs stun :P oh and the ulti, well it would b sweet but is thier a time limit on them OR r they thier forever like chims until egg? cause i think that would b cool if they thier for good until they die or something. And i think the health should b Full when u use ulti for them like chims... cause atm chims r one of the best ulti. and last thought would b that the starting str agi and int. Its a golem so u need loads of str and health. having it as an int hero would also b good so buff str and int however in this case have its agi real low like MK low or chieftain low cause he has undying aura so move speed shouldnt b a problem. but yeah this would b a sweet addition Bond and good ideas chris. And i dont think it would b 2 OP considering the heros base skills r set u cant choose. PLZ bond make this hero biggrin and he has to look FREAKIN AWESOME biggrin

haseoPkk9988Date: Friday, 15-Oct-2010, 7:34 PM | Message # 6
Noob
Yeah Bond you should really make this hero, HM will be sooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY! biggrin

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 15-Oct-2010, 7:47 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Ill be happier than HM, hell I might jizz myself if its made

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

ChrIsiceraDate: Friday, 15-Oct-2010, 7:58 PM | Message # 8
Grunt
I make numbers and details, it's what I do. XD

And for your questions HM:

That's why you have Bash on the hero, it gives you stun powers and this acid slow will be practically stun to set up for your golem stuns. biggrin

These are golems just like regular golems they live forever, they are golems. Casting it again will just summon more golems, IE if people left you alone after you were level 16 for 9 minutes you would have 9 more golems! Then again if someone leaves you alone for 9 minutes they likely aren't doing it right anyways. Just like in the current game if you have Mortars and they leave you alone for 9 minutes they have a dead base. XD.

You're right about lowering the agility, will do, but both int and strength should be pretty beefy.

Message edited by ChrIsicera - Friday, 15-Oct-2010, 8:11 PM

HM2008Date: Saturday, 16-Oct-2010, 1:17 AM | Message # 9
Noob
yo chris, i understand ur ulti idea now lol and yeah its mad. if people did leave u alone for awhile i c no reason why u couldnt have that many and that 9 minutes left alone for mortars would probly b more devastating lol yeah str and int need to be beast but agi definately lowered, it isnt the key factor here lol so yeah. im happy either way with acid splash or an impale like stun for a normal skill, its just that i thought golem = total stunner :P so give him a stunlike skill other then bash biggrin but yeah.

Just thinking about the ulti, only downside/OP thing that might b is that when u have lvl 6 or 11 or 16 u can create golems or creeps that would normally cost 500 gold... so ur taking that strat away when doing so and we all know how much pubs loves golems lol. so mayb just a re-thought on the golems ulti cause i know thier will b people who will complain.

ChrIsiceraDate: Saturday, 16-Oct-2010, 1:49 AM | Message # 10
Grunt
If I could buy Chimeras for 500 gold you know I would, pubs don't know jack sometimes.

mb53Date: Saturday, 16-Oct-2010, 7:47 PM | Message # 11
Community Director
Awards: 2
I like the idea, although is does seem a little strong.

Thanks to xXHarDCorEXx/bop240 for making my signature ^^

ChrIsiceraDate: Saturday, 16-Oct-2010, 7:58 PM | Message # 12
Grunt
Which thing seems too strong in relation to custom heroes since this is a non custom?

mb53Date: Saturday, 16-Oct-2010, 10:09 PM | Message # 13
Community Director
Awards: 2
I think that 80% on the aura is pretty strong, maybe around 70% would be ok, and a bigger slow down on acid bomb plus the super move speed just seems a little unfair =/. But how much does acid bomb slow down normally/how much will it slow down on the new spell?

Thanks to xXHarDCorEXx/bop240 for making my signature ^^

ChrIsiceraDate: Saturday, 16-Oct-2010, 11:23 PM | Message # 14
Grunt
80% I was thinking based on the relation of Vigor aura in relation to endurance aura.

On acid splash I was thinking 10-20% more slow than acid bomb, which is pretty much nothing at low levels, but at L5/6 they're pretty good.

HM2008Date: Saturday, 16-Oct-2010, 11:24 PM | Message # 15
Noob
good questions mb53, im not sure either i think that the aura itself might need to b a lil better overall through lvls 1-6 cause lets b honest if u have 3 normal skills and only 1 of them an aura what skill r u mostly likely to keep lvl 5 in just about every situation? It would b the aura so mayb a slight increase overall by like 5% each lvl and at lvl 6 80% would b abit much so mayb 70% is good. Also the acid bomb or splash, not sure how it would b OP that much considering it is only minor adjustments, like range and stuff but either way im happy :P and it is a non custom hero in a custom hero footies game, and noone sees the 500 code wins hero OP :P

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » New Hero :D
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map