mini penguins

Macaroni penguins!!!!
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
mid game ender = MASTA KILLA dark arrow build : D

Have u ever seen me use black arrow? My record was 8:36 minutes of game cool

Added (2011-04-18, 3:13 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Bond009)
ea i mean i could make an item or something that could dispel 1 base from having the wards affect.. but that probably isnt a good idea to do and could make things get messy and alot of ppl calling bs. to stuff and raging etc..

So thats why i said something that cant do much atk, but can still atk base if run'd , something like the normal tank, not lusted, with half its damage? so it could give a chance for them to kill it? idk...

Bond009Date: Monday, 18-Apr-2011, 2:21 AM | Message # 17
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (LittleB)
So thats why i said something that cant do much atk, but can still atk base if run'd , something like the normal tank, not lusted, with half its damage? so it could give a chance for them to kill it? idk...

cant be done, its either all or nothing with being invulnerable

LittleBDate: Monday, 18-Apr-2011, 2:32 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Well, if thats the case, then this dispell rune thing has to be pretty expensive, lol

lspiderlDate: Monday, 18-Apr-2011, 9:27 AM | Message # 19
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
IF somethign like this gets made it would have to have a restock time of like 30 min

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

LittleBDate: Monday, 18-Apr-2011, 10:06 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
ya that too,but then would be a long ass game biggrin

Bond009Date: Monday, 18-Apr-2011, 1:33 PM | Message # 21
Overall Site Owner
i dont think this is really necessary if runes arnt abused but they are more and more now a days so maybe should up the restock on it by 5 mins or so..

ArcttyDate: Monday, 18-Apr-2011, 2:37 PM | Message # 22
Ninja
bond don't make this jesus. Basekilling is already effective enough even with runes. Imagine this tank on a Tier 0 or tier 1 base. You can't gear an item for killing tier 4 bases, penguins are already strong enough, tier 5 is the only tier that can withstand them without multiple runes and it costs over 20k gold to get.

Quote (Bond009)
it would be like a tank with the power of 4-5 normal tanks in 1 for the gold price of maybe 5-7 tanks

imagine 5 tanks with roar? for 5k gold, you can get 5k gold collectively before anyone even hits level 10. All that is going to do is add luck to the game and take away skill.

Next time you play go my new build bears/roots/unholy/chims and bk some nerds when u hit lvl 16. 9000 told me you've been using the same build for years anyway. Triple spell mind rape isn't going to finish anyone who knows what they are doing. Glad I could get to the bottom of this.

LittleBDate: Monday, 18-Apr-2011, 3:21 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Arctty)
Triple spell mind rape isn't going to finish anyone who knows what they are doing. Glad I could get to the bottom of this.

Dude u just dissed Bondage right there...

ArcttyDate: Monday, 18-Apr-2011, 3:40 PM | Message # 24
Ninja
Quote (LittleB)
Dude u just dissed Bondage right there...

hes my boi, I can say that to him, hope he doesn't ban me for challenging his beliefs.

ItSoVeR9000Date: Monday, 18-Apr-2011, 3:52 PM | Message # 25
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
Quote (Arctty)
9000 told me you've been using the same build for years anyway.

Tattle tale much? devil nono lol

Bond009Date: Monday, 18-Apr-2011, 3:54 PM | Message # 26
Overall Site Owner
nah what sparked this was a game that came down to 2 teams of clan members and we kept going back and forth with mostly hero microing and would get a few kills but it never really added up to enough to take any major actions and both of us were killing feed religiously so there was no gold to be had. also we both knew each team had at least 2 runes on lay away.. so it was at a point of who ever made a major attack first was gonna lose.. becuz after that attack failed, and all your units are dead. they come rush u. was just thinking damn i wish there was something for like 5-6k that could aid us in this big final attack.. my team had i think 2 t3's and a t1 their team had just got a t4 with a t1 an t0 in the back.

lol and i do change my build up when playing normal games just most often never when vs'ing clan members/good players.. i like to stick with what i know best when it counts.. also i gotta have a reliable build on me to help carry 9000 on my back in those games.. wink

plus i meant like over all power of 4ish ranks so it could have the attack of like 3 tanks and the hp of 4 tanks just so it doesnt go away instantly by 2 casts by a jammy or something. and just becuz u get 5k early doesnt mean anything when you cant buy it yet. didnt say its for early game said it was for mid/late game happy so i assume ppl would have a good foundation by then with a rune and good lvl heros

norm tank is like 100 damage with attack speed of 1.0 with 1300 hp
300 attack with like .9 attack speed with like 5000 hp
thats like 12 casts by 1 jammy (assuming nothing else is doing any damage to it)
or 7 casts by a newt to kill it
or 5 casts by a shaman or wizard to kill it

ArcttyDate: Monday, 18-Apr-2011, 4:50 PM | Message # 27
Ninja
500/75 = 6 + the small cooldown on dispel, so you would need 2 jamies to empty out their mana pool to kill it or probably 2 shamans. I don't know how much hp ward of the gods has but I think its about 5000, is this thing going to do the damage of 4 tanks (already nerfed from 5) and be as hard to kill as ward of the gods? and only cost 5k? Not to mention those creeps can get two shotted by any decently leveled hero.

Don't use one game where there was a stalemate as a reason to make this item.

I am sure some one ended up winning that game anyway, if you are in a situation like that you can make an xmute hero, maintain map control, harass their units. Even if their bases are runed during your entire attack you can still kill towers which is a huge advantage.

lspiderlDate: Monday, 18-Apr-2011, 8:38 PM | Message # 28
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
i gotta agree with arccty you cant base everything of the rare worst case senario

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

PinasDate: Monday, 18-Apr-2011, 8:42 PM | Message # 29
Pirate
Group: Investor
Quote (LittleB)
Have u ever seen me use black arrow? My record was 8:36 minutes of game

My record is like 6:54. I had a game last night that was 8:23 :P

Penis

lolbladeDate: Monday, 18-Apr-2011, 10:31 PM | Message # 30
Pirate
Group: Users
not necessary rly... 8k is 2 lightspeed and believe me thats a lot for mauler... and anywayz could the SUPERtank be torrentialed, silenced (and killed), or yamato cannon ??

sig in construction

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » New game ender
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501