Monday, 13-May-2024, 6:50 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Ideas for Chf - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Ideas for Chf (Two ideas)
Ideas for Chf
lolbladeDate: Tuesday, 24-May-2011, 11:29 PM | Message # 16
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
yes usually ultis r useed as support spells

for ex
death tower (to cast blizzard) (use aoe spells around it)
yamato( get that xtra hk that is rly hard to get using normal spells)
avatar (spell immune so that u can make sure incinerate or cleave has some dmg and u dont insta die)

so usually these spells help u gretly but rly arent necessary

sig in construction

LittleBDate: Wednesday, 25-May-2011, 2:58 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
the above is true

TrixxareforkidsDate: Wednesday, 25-May-2011, 6:39 AM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
Trying to win without using your ult can be ridiculously difficult and frustrating. I'd say it's more or less necessary, especially when everyone else is using theirs - and absolutely necessary against good players.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

Message edited by Trixxareforkids - Wednesday, 25-May-2011, 6:39 AM

flamefusionDate: Wednesday, 25-May-2011, 7:33 AM | Message # 19
Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Quote (DragonWarrior)
First of all, I want to tell you guys that I know I post alot and you guys might think im a noob, but i want to share nice ideas.

1st Idea-
Multi-Shot Tower (Already had this idea in another thread)- Shoots 3 arrows at once on units. You can upgrade to a Frost Tower of Terror(?) that has a frost ability and can shoot 5 different targets instead of 3. You can also upgrade the attack of the tower and the amount of targets it can shoot by buying them for 3k gold (?)

2nd Idea-
Gamble Skill- I had an idea that when you choose your skills, there can be an option to gamble one of your skills. For example, you can choose to gamble for a 2% chance to get an ultimate skill on it. But if you don't get the ultimate, you get a random skill instead. What do you guys think? I think its a nice idea because 2% means that you only get a ulti for one out of every 50 tries. It is also not too op because you get a random skill if you fail instead of a skill of your choice

I already said, and still want to say, CHF IS THE BEST, It does not need any more upgrade...It just needs to solve glitches...

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

LittleBDate: Wednesday, 25-May-2011, 10:32 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (flamefusion)
I already said, and still want to say, CHF IS THE BEST, It does not need any more upgrade...It just needs to solve glitches...

And I alrdy said, it can get better, if u say the CHF is ''soooooooo perfect'' imagine if it was better? smile

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Ideas for Chf (Two ideas)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501