Sunday, 05-May-2024, 5:30 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

common builds that can help you... - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » common builds that can help you...
common builds that can help you...
2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 8:02 AM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
kk theres alot of usefull original spells going arround, but i just wanted to give some comon and easy to use builds for beginners

- acid bomb + windwalk + frost nova (best str/int ranged)
this is very powerfull, in early AND late game. try to lvl up acid and nova first, but when they are lvl 2-3, start upgrading windwalk alot. Use acid on enemy heroes and hit them with windwalk strike. acid reduces armor, and will make windwalk alot more effective. i would mainly upgrade ww and acid if u want to kill heroes. upgrade acid and nova if u wanna focus on heroes.

-blizzard + bears + windwalk + tower/infernal (best int ranged)
a build that is said to be very noobish :/ the reason for this is, that you can get unit kills at an insane rate. just summon the bears/ulti in some enemy base use ur blizzard on it (outside their vision) and go invis. you will easily get alot of feed, but u can get problems in late game, cuz this is easy to counter

-thunder clap + war stomp/chaotic frost + unholy aura + bladestorm (best strenght melee)
another build that focusses on units, but an exelent build to counter things like golems, mass teleport...
with this build, i suggest buying cloak of fire, which deals massive damage for early game. will get u lvls in early game, when people didnt tier up yet. unholy is good to speed u up. this will allow u to counter golems with bladestorm (type -ms to see ur speed. try to get it to 522 - max speed. u can also buy endurance item to buff ur speed) if they got newts too, stun these first with war stomp (more dmg longer stun, lower mana cost at high lvls compared to chaotic frost) or simply use a potion for invulnerable...

windwalk + shockwave + carrion swarm + transmute (best int ranged)
very usefull build.. just buy tomes and get alot of unit kills at all bases. also try to take out other peoples unupgraded towers in early game. when u get lvl 16, just try to damage other bases and mute the workers they will need. that way u make em spend gold, while u gain about 1400 evry time.

incinerate + tichmeh aura + divine shield +avatar (agi melee)
a powerfull mauler build.. very easy to use just keep upgrading hero enough. i would start off with cloak again, cuz its best in early game, then get lightspeed shoes or cursed axes. keep attacking the whole time, and this build will be extremely usefull in mid-late game

tichmeh aura + trueshot aura + divine shield + multishot (agi ranged)
another powerfull mauler build. Alot used with kid hero. will be very weak for quite some time, but if u can lvl this enough, its the most powerfull build arround. u can basekill any1 easily, just get lightspeed shoes..(u need agility, not raw damage like ultimate claws, cuz else the trueshot wont work on ur item, and u need the attack speed)

devotion aura + unholy aura + black arrow + mass teleport
powerfull build... try to get all aura items and tech up at mass already. focus on weak teams and keep upgrading units. best for this is militia or skelets as far as i seen...

lasso + acid bomb + windwalk + chimaera or w/e
good hero kill build... deals alot of damage. if its not enough, buy some rockets too (at owl shop). u will need wards with this, or u can get the birds ability instead of acid bomb...

for mass: just buy beast scroll and rat for silence if thers 1 good team u want to keep down a bit
defend only ur own square, so best keep ur units back if they run too far off. this way, ur units will die less fast and u will be last with units in mass. use enough AOE abilities or u wont get enough lvls

afther: try to controle map and keep playing and attacking. put out sight wards or buy some owl creeps to get vision of enemy heroes, so u wont get surprise attacks of enemies with windwalk...
theres alot of others, but these are some very usefull ones.. hope it helps some starters

if you are lacking behind and need lvls, try to use scepter of shockwave. its cheap can can give u alot of gold and lvls ^^

ps: plz dont go flame cuz they are all 'noobs' build in ur eyes, its just a few easy to use builds, that doesnt require micro to play.. they are to help beginners get started (=

LadyInYellowDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 9:22 AM | Message # 2
Grunt
Group: Users
All good
u forgot some but thats a great start for a beginner

did u put bear. Blizzard. Ww. Tower?
If not..add it

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 9:39 AM | Message # 3
Ninja
its in there ^^

LittleBDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 11:26 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
omg so noob pub builds man, sry but this will totally get deleted

xBL4DE_bGxDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 11:28 AM | Message # 5
Rifleman
Quote (littleb)
omg so noob pub builds man, sry but this will totally get deleted

man are you so damn stupid???? dont u see the first entence????? FOR BEGINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 11:32 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Look at the thread title in fact LOL

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

LittleBDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 11:33 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
begginners will get use to this and be a noob forever...

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 11:35 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Its for beginners, usually people with a brain will learn to move on to trickier builds. AKA not masta.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 1:12 PM | Message # 9
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Quote (LittleB)
begginners will get use to this and be a noob forever...

I used this in the beginning.....

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

AChineseKidDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 1:29 PM | Message # 10
Grunt
dude .... everyone EVERYONE starts with noob builds. The only people that dont are extremely creative and understand the game like what works with what and they are extremely logical or they dont exist.. QUIT FLAMING!!

LittleBDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 2:17 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
my first build ever was carrion, firestorm, incenerate, ult lava storm or something

creative much?

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 3:51 PM | Message # 12
Ninja
i just want to give new players some builds they can use to actually win a game, if new players start off with creative builds, they will get stuck more quickly...
these strategies are just bases, but most builds are just varieties on these (i didnt mention any builds that involves newts/golems or so thow)
it can help people to understand gameplay(i hope) and idc if they are noob builds ^^ i owned pretty much evrything with these and things that looks like these... no build can be considered noobish. all have their own playstyle and are better in certain types of games... Its not all about the build, the most important thing is that ur skills go together and that u know how to use them
if u go use blizzard together with rain of fire and lifedrain, u WILL fail (probably lol). try to get skills that match each other or can support ur team good enough.

LadyInYellowDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 8:19 PM | Message # 13
Grunt
LittleB shut up
when i play with u.. uR THE NOOB

plus
these builds give pubs a possibility of beating por
i saw many admins lose to thEse spells
So they do not suck. They are actually the best build if u have no clue what to do

ps. Compared to me.. LittleB i am saying ur a noob cause pros accept anything what ppl say
plus.. I had more expierence than u

Message edited by LadyInYellow - Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 8:21 PM

LittleBDate: Saturday, 09-Jul-2011, 0:36 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote (LadyInYellow)
when i play

never played with u babes

Quote (2DaYuDiE)
no build can be considered noobish.

ya but there rly lame and can get u and easy noobish win , thats why

Quote (LadyInYellow)
ur a noob cause pros accept anything

lmao do u read what u type?
Quote (LadyInYellow)
these builds give pubs a possibility of beating por
i saw many admins lose to thEse spells

ik that, but thats what i mean, its noob and lame spells that get u easy win, then they think there the pros,if everyone wondered around using those builds, this would be mayhem

Message edited by LittleB - Saturday, 09-Jul-2011, 0:36 AM

AChineseKidDate: Saturday, 09-Jul-2011, 1:26 AM | Message # 15
Grunt
Quote (LittleB)
ik that, but thats what i mean, its noob and lame spells that get u easy win, then they think there the pros,if everyone wondered around using those builds, this would be mayhem

... Dude your arrogance bugs the hell out of me.. ok if they use these builds and beat somebody that is "pro" and think they are pro then no one is pro. because they arent using a very difficult build but people like you that complain can't even counter a "noob" build. what are you if you cant counter a noob?

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » common builds that can help you...
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<