Tuesday, 30-Apr-2024, 2:49 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

How to win in a game with 1 stacked team and 2 pub team - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » How to win in a game with 1 stacked team and 2 pub team
How to win in a game with 1 stacked team and 2 pub team
ProGlitcherDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 9:42 AM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: New Users
Awards: 0
So the whole point of chf footies is to lvl up right?
But this is hard these days for every GOOD players are on hold and thus end up in team 1

So how do you win? AOE sounds like the solution but thing is, AOE fails till level 4 (Excluding nova)

Here is a way to win 16/17 games... I won them all but lost 1 to Stooge. for his team, superstar, had mindrape and mindraped my wards (didnt know he had one cause he nvr used it)

1. Pick some op summons (Bears, Quilbeasts, Lasso, Pheonix)
Bears have cleave effect with spell immunity
Quilbeasts have splash effect with bloodlust with piercing attack (piercing level 1 counters golems and 6 shots to kill chims/pheonix)
Lasso for hk of course (while u send ur summons to attack hero -i usually make this lvl 1 till the very end-)
Pheonix (UK because level 1 pheonix is stronger than level 2 chims and has BIG aoe -u would be suprised how much pheonixes can kill in lvl 1 (its just lvl 3 that makes them weak))

2. In mass, get scroll (usual) and upgrade your footies attack to 2 before mass (cheap shot :P)

3. While upgrading ur units attack, get Frenzy (500)

4. Moment mass is over, go get grunts (Grunts have retarded armour where swarm lvl 6 cannot kill them -better armour than kodos..lol-)

5. Go to the enemy's base with ur hero with the following items (Potion, Ward of attack from owl, and ur frenzy)

6. Summon ur pheonixes and everything u have in the edge of base after making footies all come to ur hero

7. Place ward of attack in that following location

8. Watch the magic happen as you level up so high that when people are lvl 8, you are lvl 18

9. Go upgrade to Trolls! (TROLOLOLOL) and upgrade attack and hp

10. Send them with scroll and speed and ward

11. Spam summons along the way and lasso jammy

12. Attack base (If you end up with 20k like me in 90% of games and 1 team teched, just go get terror or pengs or dark abomination)

13. Dark abomination (best bk) or terror or pengs should end base... although i would rather get darks since abomination unfrenzy lvl 11 with endurance lvl 6 ends tier 5 bases in 5 seconds

14. U WIN (unless ur dumb like me and someone mindrapes you with all ur items -i dont even knoow why i carried them around...-)

Added (2011-12-10, 10:42 AM)
---------------------------------------------
If you dont see many waves in game, you could bk pubs while lvling with grunts...

i had done that 4 games where grunts with 20 attack / 20 def+ scroll + team's lvl 6 endurance + shammies bloodlust and teams' bloodlust destroyed tier 4's base
--was funny as hell watching him helplessly die to tier 1 units

Im leaving officially forums today. See ya noobs

Message edited by ProGlitcher - Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 9:40 AM

THecashDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 9:44 AM | Message # 2
Grunt
Group: Users
THanks, I will try use it

HPMM=THecash

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 10:24 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
There are many other ways to beat pubs easily with a stacked team...

Message edited by Fir - Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 10:24 AM

ProGlitcherDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 10:38 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
Im talking about against 1 huge pro team..

send some trolls :P

Legal_lifeDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 11:13 AM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Wha if ur mass fails and ur team doesn't pool for scroll and u have 400 dollars after mass

jonathan290Date: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 12:42 PM | Message # 6
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Lol dude dats all bulshit
u won't be able to feed of a pub team if there is a good team on the game. They won't let u and they will take all the exp

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 4:05 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
there is no real good strat to win against a stacked team, the only chance u have is feeding off of another team. u cant count on ur team pooling u for beast let alone continue giving u gold for unholy frenzy. the most effective summon type for a mass is wards black arrow and lava spawns, bears arent usefull till lvl 4 when they have cleave, the bash at lvl 2 and 3 is ok, but low hp.

grunts are best unit to tech to if ur not really gonna upgrade, thye have 700 hp, they are beast for creeping on ladder, best unit IMO, u can still use them after tier 3 with upgrades aswell....

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 4:28 PM | Message # 8
Ninja
you can't win good stacked team unless they don't make stupid build or it isnt ars with stupid build.
if you are wellknown to others they probably focusing on you and not gonna give you chance.
I hate this game system.

Rest in Peace Rookies

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 6:12 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
you can't win good stacked team unless they don't make stupid build or it isnt ars with stupid build.
if you are wellknown to others they probably focusing on you and not gonna give you chance.
I hate this game system.

agreed, it seems i always get bked(im not that good dammit, y kill me first?) i think that HK kills should = a handicap. u already have an advantage by being able to have a % chance to get slightly stronger heros so to balance, u shud have a increase % in damage to ur units/heros

but anyways, heres a contribution
bolt and sleep(thanks for shwoing me this talk, and idk but some1 else said they showed him it first, idk nor care tbh) chain lightning and explosion(also great spell for fucking up some golems, need some summons to finish them off tho so its a 30% chance of actually killin them, since u need to get them before they run away by using unholy aura o and that heals them too -.- )

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

13riNgiToNDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 8:52 PM | Message # 10
Grunt
Not a totally bad build but I would switch the lasso for hex, the reason for that is that you should never tie down your own hero. You need to able to move your hero or you will get killed(and miss important exp) or miss a few herokills.
I think I will try this build out if I get on wc3.

Owls <3

Message edited by 13riNgiToN - Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 8:54 PM

TheDeathKnightDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 6:59 AM | Message # 11
Grunt
I totally agree wid Sound! You get full targetted..

CouDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 7:59 AM | Message # 12
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
here's some tips ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?4e8mszimw70emo8

ahaha this game was sick. I played unstacked and ruled unstacked and went a random build with tech. t 3 did good with good team work and t 4 were a big bloody threat amd kept harassing me lol. I thought I didnt have a chance but decided to put up a fight. During the game I had t4 trying to stop me from levelling and t 3 occupied t4 for a bit believing I wasnt a threat lol. Mind you I get Desynced in the last five minutes of the game when I rush to go and end the remaining teams, but my ally whispers me saying he won excitedly lol. Mind you I did ask for pool since I was up against good teams. biggrin

t1:
me
Superstar-2025 ( This pub come a long way from when he use to ssd and glitch claws only. he's becoming a good team player and improved)
Kingniat

t2: random decent pubs

t3:
Bikini
Proglitcher
videogamefreak

t4:
Masta
J.st4x
Shadowhunter94

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 8:12 AM

ArcttyDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 5:18 PM | Message # 13
Ninja
The only time you can beat stacked teams as a solo player is if the stacked team doesn't dominate mass (which is unlikely) and if you are left alone enough to KS people or farm one of the pub teams (which is also unlikely).

The stacked team will either neutralize you and keep map control until they win

or pick a pub team to farm and ignore you. If they do this then there is no way you can out farm them on the other pub team and if you try to stop them by ksing/aoeing you will either get killed or it won't be enough to keep up.

If mass is even and your team mates work with you then you can win.

CouDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 6:53 PM | Message # 14
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
agreed arcster but if youre up against a stacked team and ruin their mass that deserves credit. superstar helped out tho and he did good.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

ProGlitcherDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 7:10 PM | Message # 15
Grunt
idk why superstar is underrated

he got very good from the first times he played
leppy helped teach him alot in assasybot

ps. i personally think leppy is one of the best players of the current chf footies (he just doesnt get credit cause he rarely goes hpmm bot)

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » How to win in a game with 1 stacked team and 2 pub team
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats