Tuesday, 30-Apr-2024, 3:54 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Roots and flamestrike. - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Roots and flamestrike. (Roots and flamestrike ...)
Roots and flamestrike.
RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 12:51 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (ic3dt3a)
blank the golem is spell immune and has that small dispel.
Hmm...havent thought of using them in a while. I only get them against mass summons ^^
Thx for tip. I forgot xD

But the problem with blank golems is that...its costy early game especially when u dont have blank golem build -.- 
And, if im correct, newts are more efficient than blanks when it comes to roots firestrike. I can dispel roots and net enemy hero before casting firestrike to prevent both spells but blanks golems, i can only dispel roots (and theres CD so i cant use on my friends)

idk, im not a fan of blank golems....i hate the size and portability when it comes to dispelling but nice tip ^^ 
I forgot all about them. .... have been only using them for mass summons xD

Added (2013-02-03, 1:51 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (ic3dt3a)
blank the golem is spell immune and has that small dispel.
Hmm...havent thought of using them in a while. I only get them against mass summons ^^
Thx for tip. I forgot xD

But the problem with blank golems is that...its costy early game especially when u dont have blank golem build -.- 
And, if im correct, newts are more efficient than blanks when it comes to roots firestrike. I can dispel roots and net enemy hero before casting firestrike to prevent both spells but blanks golems, i can only dispel roots (and theres CD so i cant use on my friends)

idk, im not a fan of blank golems....i hate the size and portability when it comes to dispelling but nice tip ^^ 
I forgot all about them. .... have been only using them for mass summons xD

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 2:11 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (Adam_CZ)
Roots really is not problem, because you can use teleport when you are in roots (how many times i will say it again?)...... Blazzing Lasso is the best.
Spend 150 gold every minute in a real 3v3 game against pros and you'll see how roots are op. You'll soon miss some gold!
I've seen you playing quite much. You're able to do decent shit just because you play with decent mates and all the other players just suck. Have you ever played a game with at least 3 teams with "pros" players? You'll see that spending 150 gold / minute will make you lose for sure.

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 9:50 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Quote (FirNesS)
I've seen you playing quite much. You're able to do decent shit just because you play with decent mates and all the other players just suck. Have you ever played a game with at least 3 teams with "pros" players? You'll see that spending 150 gold / minute will make you lose for sure.
In actual pro vs pro game
Even 1 footy can determine an early game

699 gold and 700 gold for shock...different story
lvl 3 hero and lvl 4 hero...different story
ETC (just 1 gold makes all difference....and roots make u lose 10000000000000000 gold)
lol

ripplesDate: Monday, 04-Feb-2013, 0:03 AM | Message # 19
Noob
Group: Users
Quote (Adam_CZ)
Roots really is not problem, because you can use teleport when you are in roots (how many times i will say it again?)...... Blazzing Lasso is the best.
That's just like saying enemy heroes arnt the problem, you can jujst use tele... wit's annoying that we have to waste gold on teles every time we go middle, because theres 6 heroes with roots.

BaggyshawDate: Monday, 04-Feb-2013, 5:29 AM | Message # 20
Archer
haha roots biggrin what a lovely spell. I made a new build for myself a short while back with roots, flamestrike and coldstrike. (not saying that i invented roots flamestrike combo) yeh its annoying and yeh i guess in a way it can be considered kind of op. but same goes for many other spells... if someone uses stormbolt nova on you and youre left with 100 hp or so.. your still gunna probably use a teleport (unless you have blink or ww or divine etc.) so yeh its annoying but so are alot of other builds. 

also just something to think of, is using 150 gold for a tp better then the enemy gaining double that from the kill by using other spells? i dunno, just saying biggrin

LamsauceDate: Monday, 04-Feb-2013, 2:46 PM | Message # 21
Grunt
there should be an item where if u use it it dispells the units/ hero who uses it.. for instance if dps is occuring and u use that item it would dispell it .. it can have charges.. could work for roots, acid, burn from phoenix/chims, forst, silence you name it.. i think its a good item imo .. but something like this should cost 100-150 per charge

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FirNesSDate: Monday, 04-Feb-2013, 2:47 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
So I tested roots one hour ago, picked Roots / Nova / Firestorm / druids to see how it could lvl 1. Looool it's so op, even if I prefer double blink personally

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 04-Feb-2013, 7:41 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Lamsauce)
there should be an item where if u use it it dispells the units/ hero who uses it.. for instance if dps is occuring and u use that item it would dispell it .. it can have charges.. could work for roots, acid, burn from phoenix/chims, forst, silence you name it.. i think its a good item imo .. but something like this should cost 100-150 per charge

rod of dispell is in middle shop, 400 for 2 charges dealing 800 to summoned units. it does not remove acid though

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Osetinas7171Date: Monday, 04-Feb-2013, 9:49 PM | Message # 24
Hero
this should cannot combine like vampiric aura whith critical

ripplesDate: Tuesday, 05-Feb-2013, 0:44 AM | Message # 25
Noob
*edit* massive fucking typos.

tl;dr The point is here that it's getting abused, not that it's difficult to counter (but it is annoying tryi9ng to counter, when 2 or 3 people use it).

Message edited by ripples - Tuesday, 05-Feb-2013, 0:46 AM

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 05-Feb-2013, 1:14 AM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
ok, let me put it this way

lots of u ppl are fucking unoriginal when it comes to builds, they jsut copy what works and suddenly think they are decent players. amulet of shield can block 1 spell, its not that hard guys. fucking roy always carries ank and divine potion after he hits like lvl 13 in order to avoid dieing, u shud learn from him and try new things, even though they can get expensive...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

ripplesDate: Tuesday, 05-Feb-2013, 1:52 AM | Message # 27
Noob
Quote (ic3dt3a)
ok, let me put it this way

lots of u ppl are fucking unoriginal when it comes to builds, they jsut copy what works and suddenly think they are decent players. amulet of shield can block 1 spell, its not that hard guys. fucking roy always carries ank and divine potion after he hits like lvl 13 in order to avoid dieing, u shud learn from him and try new things, even though they can get expensive...

I have a teacher, but thyankyou for the support smile

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 05-Feb-2013, 6:21 AM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Quote (FirNesS)
So I tested roots one hour ago, picked Roots / Nova / Firestorm / druids to see how it could lvl 1. Looool it's so op, even if I prefer double blink personally
lol But you were losing this game, Gray win (it was Gondiak with his alt account) you say "I can win this game but I must go to go" and left... 3-5 minutes after he used pinguins on your base I was watching

BaggyshawDate: Tuesday, 05-Feb-2013, 7:05 AM | Message # 29
Archer
Quote (ic3dt3a)
umm ok so dont copy what works but hey! roy uses something that works so do what he does? -.-

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 05-Feb-2013, 3:26 PM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
lol But you were losing this game, Gray win (it was Gondiak with his alt account) you say "I can win this game but I must go to go" and left... 3-5 minutes after he used pinguins on your base I was watching
Ofc I could win, and I didn't even try hard this game. And what you talking about? You got bked right after mass trolol, plus my mates sucked hard.

Quote (ic3dt3a)
lol atm many people carry amulet of shield... And personally I prefer tps / amulet of recall than divine and ankh, it works better.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Roots and flamestrike. (Roots and flamestrike ...)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<