Tuesday, 30-Apr-2024, 7:13 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Roots and flamestrike. - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Roots and flamestrike. (Roots and flamestrike ...)
Roots and flamestrike.
ripplesDate: Saturday, 02-Feb-2013, 11:38 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I have been seeing it everywhere, at least 3 a game so far. I understand it works well, but seriously? It's getting kind of abused. People should tone down on it IMO. That is all.

CouDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 0:05 AM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
lol flamestrike is trying to catch up with the times though. It wasn't until a few months ago, flame strike was started getting used out of the whole time CHF has been running. lol

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

TangerineSkyDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 0:24 AM | Message # 3
Pirate
Group: Friends
I used flame strike before it was cool.

ripplesDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 0:43 AM | Message # 4
Noob
but now it's hard to see a game without roots + flame strike! It's not even very good in a fair game ... it's good when you are owning (not because you are owning cos of that combo) but what is'nt? I just don't understand the mass abuse is alllllllllllllll <3

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 2:08 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (ripples)
I just don't understand the mass abuse is alllllllllllllll <3
From my experience, u literally need cou's apm to counter this roots + firestrike
Theres too many things to do to stop roots before its too late and seriously, majority of chf players dont have such fast reactions

Even im having hard time stopping it. Especially early levels when I can't afford tp or dispeller or etc... -.-
Ofc late game, i can react fast cause i can afford newt but early game? its impossible (shaman, jammy is useless on this case cause they get killed right away by spells)

FireHartDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 2:16 AM | Message # 6
Hero
Really rosa shut up with  the apm pls the obsession is over pls stop

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 2:18 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Quote (FireHart)
Really rosa shut up with the apm pls the obsession is over pls stop
I was just trying to state that countering roots and firestrike for most ppl is impossible because they dont have fast reactions

ripplesDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 2:19 AM | Message # 8
Noob
The thing is though, it's just annoying in general. I'm not saying it's op, or difficult to counter as a whole. It makes makes quick work of people when theres 3+ people doing it. Cunts see one guy rooted, and spam click till his one goes off, and suddenly it's an easy target. A fucking pattern emerges and suddnly its just roots and flamestrike everywhere. I'm spending more gold on teles and pots than i should, and noobs even striuke their own units! All i'm saying is, too many people are using it.

CouDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 2:21 AM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
That's how it is though lol. Playstyles become popular trends and it will soon pass. One stage it use to be ww, aoes, and xmute. Tech was rarely used. then summons and serpent wards with forcefield. Now teching and ba, and now this. Playstyle trends tend to cause a ripple and effect in the chf world =P

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 2:24 AM

ripplesDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 2:25 AM | Message # 10
Noob
lol my name isn't meant to be ironic :P i wouldn't know, i havent played chf long enough. Me and thedeathknight played today, and out of random both did ward + veng. We didn't win, but the point is imagine if that one you taught me became mad popular!~ fucking mass frost armour or hex, and spirits everywhere. jammies would just be frogs, and spirits will just be raping ebverythiong.

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 3:19 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I hate this combo bcause I hate roots. Roots casters don't care of when they cast it contrarly to lasso. So sometimes they root / flame you and just go back to base, but then you need to heal yourself, and this is really annoying.

And we can't use staff of save on people rooted... Wtf

ripplesDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 3:20 AM | Message # 12
Noob
Quote (FirNesS)
I hate this combo bcause I hate roots. Roots casters don't care of when they cast it contrarly to lasso. So sometimes they root / flame you and just go back to base, but then you need to heal yourself, and this is really annoying.

And we can't use staff of save on people rooted... Wtf

Also cant blink out of root.s So annoying.

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 3:26 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Ya, but this is normal. I just blame the staff of saving fact. Atm no one uses it, it's pretty useless when you're with pubs and it doesn't even save people under roots, and as now there's at least one root in each game, this item sucks even more.

I've tested it last days but I couldn't use that much in game. Roots are everywhere and pubs don't understand that they have to rush to me if they're in trouble...

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 6:48 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Roots really is not problem, because you can use teleport when you are in roots (how many times i will say it again?)...... Blazzing Lasso is the best.

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 10:59 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Quote (ripples)I just don't understand the mass abuse is alllllllllllllll <3
From my experience, u literally need cou's apm to counter this roots + firestrike
Theres too many things to do to stop roots before its too late and seriously, majority of chf players dont have such fast reactions

Even im having hard time stopping it. Especially early levels when I can't afford tp or dispeller or etc... -.-
Ofc late game, i can react fast cause i can afford newt but early game? its impossible (shaman, jammy is useless on this case cause they get killed right away by spells)

blank the golem is spell immune and has that small dispel...

i usually carry a shaman or two with me, sometimes up to 5 surprised , i use purge and heal with coil(i dont really get shams alot if im not undead)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Roots and flamestrike. (Roots and flamestrike ...)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501