Thursday, 25-Apr-2024, 5:11 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Wards, Acid, Unholy - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Wards, Acid, Unholy (Best way to play?)
Wards, Acid, Unholy
JawnsonDate: Sunday, 20-Apr-2014, 11:30 PM | Message # 16
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Ah, okay.  I meant what do you need blank golem for, though?

Added (20-Apr-2014, 11:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
ah, thanks.  I meant what do you use blank golem for?

Certde

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 20-Apr-2014, 11:49 PM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
You dont need blank golem its waste of gold

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 21-Apr-2014, 4:15 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Among the very best players, especially when your team has at least 1 ally that you know, it is VERY common for someone to pool for deadly wards and then pool you for blank golem quickly for this build.

However, there is a reason WHY they chose blank golem (if this does not fit your case, it is better off just upgrading attack instead for the same gold during mass).
1. To dispel rat silences.
2. To dispel summons

----
Anyways, blank golem's feature is that 
1. They are cheap and they have spell immunity.
2. They have CLEAVE and their damages goes up with the same attack upgrade as units (!!!!!!)
3. They are CHAOS damage (the CLEAVE! smile   )
4. They can drink summons/etc. FOR HP!
****THEY CAN EVEN DRINK enemies' SCROLL OF BEASTED UNITS DURING MASS :3 <= MAJOR advantage
5. They can't really be countered early game :l :P

mehrquackDate: Monday, 21-Apr-2014, 4:42 AM | Message # 19
Grunt
i currently use flame strike +lasso+unholy+vegance/donation sometimes i change lasso into wards for wining mass [mostly when my team suck]

black arrow build : tich +roots+black arrow +tp , good vs vegance builds which havent strong aoes , mobile cuz of tp into bases/ ganging golems/newts when u make a surprise
attack with tp , kill factor cuz of roots
disadvangtes : suck against good teams/players who have mass aoes =>watch out for other heros before u take this build
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------
@jawnson :You should buy at least one Blank golem for sustain . If you use him professional , it will have the same effect like inferno golem because of his hp and shield.
Therefoe he is helpful for farming.

In my opinion ur build acid +unholy + wards +vegance isnt so good compared to other vegance builds cuz u havent strong aoes [flame strike, etc...] .
Aicd is a late game skill/ it wont kill many units in the beginnig of the game . It takes a more supporting role.
Wards are mostly usefull for wining the mass but later they loose their effectivity. For exsample they have no chance against upgraded taurens.

Added (21-Apr-2014, 4:40 AM)
@Jawnson : If you go black arrow dont forget to use mana dragon and rats against spell using units/heros. Rats are op against jamies.
                  Tp near to protected zone [where ur opponents are able to buy rats/jamies/golems/ items] to counter jamies fast.

Added (21-Apr-2014, 4:42 AM)
eh... you also should focus their towers so that they cant build canons/acranes

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

FirNesSDate: Monday, 21-Apr-2014, 4:52 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote Jawnson ()
Ahh, thanks! What is the war golem for, though? And, would you suggest upping to tier 1 first and then getting the creeps, or?

You have to buy the golem in first, before anything. It gives you a good mass in any case, cause it has cleaving attack. Then it's a good creep to rush bases cause it doesn't get focused automatically by your enemies. I mean that if the players don't order their units to focus your golem, they will automatically attack your foots, your rifles etc.

I suggest to get the golem, then to get one sham, then one rat, and then to get tier 1. After tier upgrade attack like 3 times and armor once, then get an other rat and an other sham. Don't forget to micro your vengeance cause it will be your best units to rush bases, and to silence jammies in order to kill them more easily.
Then this build is much easier to do if you get pooled, but I never needed to get pooled against noobs. Then if you play against good players you may not play this build, cause it can work as it can fail hard. wink

Added (21-Apr-2014, 4:52 AM)
And as Rosa said, you have to use blank's dispell. Especially when someone else has a vengeance in game ^^

mehrquackDate: Monday, 21-Apr-2014, 5:25 AM | Message # 21
Grunt
Quote FirNesS ()
And as Rosa said, you have to use blank's dispell. Especially when someone else has a vengeance in game ^^
It would be better if you buy a jamie to dispell enemys creeps who are created by the vegance because :
1. Jamie has a higher range then your blank golem . You dont have to protect your jamie in the same way like the golem. I mean if u try to dispell ur opponent creeps he will fcous ur golem .There u would make a conflict which could cost the life of ur hero/creeps
2. You spam jamie dispell more often and it does more damage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------
Your idea suck lol. I would use blank golems dispell for my own jamie when he would be slienced.

FirNesSDate: Monday, 21-Apr-2014, 5:44 AM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
A noob will always focus a jamie. A noob will not focus a blank golem.

Quote mehrquack ()
Your idea suck lol

I'm pretty sure that rosa and I are way better players than you are, so you should be more modest atm.

Btw don't forget that blank's dispell is invisible, enemies don't see it; jamie's is not. Jamie is not immuned to spells. Jamie requires more mana, and in this build your pet needs to stay with your shams, not your jamie. Plus don't forget that blank deals great damage which increase with your upgrades, cleave attack and that it's cheaper than jamie.
Anyway if Footy Rosa and I said that blank is a good idea then it's just true, you're only making an idiot of yourself.

mehrquackDate: Monday, 21-Apr-2014, 6:52 AM | Message # 23
Grunt
Quote FirNesS ()
A noob will always focus a jamie. A noob will not focus a blank golem.
They most vegance players are well known good players or alts....
Quote FirNesS ()
Btw don't forget that blank's dispell is invisible, enemies don't see it; jamie's is not. Jamie is not immuned to spells. Jamie requires more mana, and in this build your pet needs to stay with your shams, not your jamie. Plus don't forget that blank deals great damage which increase with your upgrades, cleave attack and that it's cheaper than jamie.Anyway if Footy Rosa and I said that blank is a good idea then it's just true, you're only making an idiot of yourself.

And ? You can upgrade jamie so that he is more powerful while the dispell of a blank golem is useless against mass spammed creeps who are created by vegance.
Anyway u behaved like an idoit cuz :
1 u dont get what i say
2. we had a conversation about dispell and not about the other positive aspect of blank golem.
Just read what i already said to improve your chf skills :
Quote mehrquack ()
Quote FirNesS ()And as Rosa said, you have to use blank's dispell. Especially when someone else has a vengeance in game ^^
It would be better if you buy a jamie to dispell enemys creeps who are created by the vegance because :
1. Jamie has a higher range then your blank golem . You dont have to protect your jamie in the same way like the golem. I mean if u try to dispell ur opponent creeps he will fcous ur golem .There u would make a conflict which could cost the life of ur hero/creeps
2. You spam jamie dispell more often and it does more damage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------
Your idea suck lol. I would use blank golems dispell for my own jamie when he would be slienced.

CouDate: Monday, 21-Apr-2014, 7:20 AM | Message # 24
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I use unholy, serps, lassoo and vengance as a main rush build since I was a pubby pie. Yesh I can win 80 % of my games without an aoe because I relied on heavy tech and creep usage and yesh I do realised if I added an aoe, I wouldn't have lost that much games but I do enjoy challenges lol. 

There's always a counter to those builds though and a factor of teamplay. Other then that if a hero killer had the same level allies as you and somewhat broke even in levelling, he'd camp you easy unless you got good micro with units and creeps. wards, acid and unholy don't win the game alone unless you apply extra skill to it.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 21-Apr-2014, 8:04 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
This is a pretty bad example buut hey, smile
file here

http://www.4shared.com/file/U-ubQ7QZba/LastReplay__1_.html

Added (21-Apr-2014, 8:04 AM)
Like you see

0 micro
0 work

for max profit <3
all you do is spam units

**Note how I quickly removed the towers first and tried attacking the side without tower first

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Monday, 21-Apr-2014, 8:03 AM

MrDark_DevilDate: Monday, 21-Apr-2014, 9:02 AM | Message # 26
Hero
Group: Users
Quote Cou ()
I can win 80 % of my games without an aoe because I relied on heavy tech and creep usage and yesh I do realised if I added an aoe, I wouldn't have lost that much games but I do enjoy challenges lol.
  You have pro micro cou but this player is new cx with out aoes he lose cx for sure ,, btw guys it's not about spells,, first try move ur hand fast cx and learn hotkeys full hotkeys then play with ur own bulid QQ

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

AL_GIDate: Monday, 21-Apr-2014, 10:19 AM | Message # 27
Zombie Pirate
Listen to me:
Quote AL_GI ()
Or if you want to rush, get black arrow, tich,endurance(but i like to take divine shield, cuz they when ou will tp, you will be first aimed) and mass tp. Get some rats to silence jamies.
After mass, rush to a noob team and stay there to get xp, then you rush the other teams. If you can, focus on other heroes to stay silenced, so they cant use spells

If you are new, this will work much better, because you do not need to focus on creeps

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 21-Apr-2014, 12:11 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Quote AL_GI ()
Listen to me:
Quote AL_GI ()
If you are new, this will work much better, because you do not need to focus on creeps

Listen to me,
If you are new, you should try every kind of strategy multiple times until you can nail it, because otherwise, you will never improve.

Many of these forum members here played safe and guess what happened?
Many of them are still just above average after YEARS and YEARS and YEARS

The difference between pros and above average players are simple this game
Above average players stick to a couple overpowered builds and never leave safe zone for ELO or whatever.
Pros in this game are willing to take risks and learn game mechanics thoroughly while adapting to every possible kind of stratedgies and inventing new stratedgies along the way.

*With that being said, I suggest you learning all the hotkey and hotkeying units first before anything. And also, I suggest you try to manually walk your hero instead of pressing once to a destination and waiting. Because controlling hero's walking manually is very helpful skill ^^
**I also suggest you try unholy banish nova and get some shamans :P [banish level 1 all game until level 16]

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Monday, 21-Apr-2014, 12:12 PM

FirNesSDate: Monday, 21-Apr-2014, 4:09 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Quote mehrquack ()
And ? You can upgrade jamie so that he is more powerful while the dispell of a blank golem is useless against mass spammed creeps who are created by vegance. Anyway u behaved like an idoit cuz :
1 u dont get what i say
2. we had a conversation about dispell and not about the other positive aspect of blank golem.
Just read what i already said to improve your chf skills :

Increase jamie? It takes a long time before you can even buy its upgrade. And it costs 750 + 550 so 1300 just for a dispell? Rofl go back to school study maths you're pretty dumb.

I perfectly got what you said, its just that I find it pointless and stupid. Whats the point of having a better dispell if jamie has less positive aspects? 
Improve my chf skills?
1- I stopped chf
2- I'm way better than you pub, even without having played in months I'd still beat you easily. You're a fcking pub, who you think you're talking to? Go play with adam or something, you don't deserve my attention, no one respects you and even considers your opinion

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 21-Apr-2014, 4:56 PM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Quote FirNesS ()
2- I'm way better than you pub, even without having played in months I'd still beat you easily. You're a fcking pub, who you think you're talking to? Go play with adam or something, you don't deserve my attention, no one respects you and even considers your opinion
Somehow, I actually agree with FirNesS on this. I mean, I don't want to be rude but Mehr, Firness is in another level compared to you :l

With that being said, guys, stop with the fights. This guy is just coming for tips and Mehr is trying to help too u know :/

Quote FirNesS ()
Increase jamie? It takes a long time before you can even buy its upgrade. And it costs 750 + 550 so 1300 just for a dispell? Rofl go back to school study maths you're pretty dumb.
Increasing jamie game is pretty good too. The only problem with that is:
1. Your first jamie will be transmuted or killed before that
2. Your kinda broke early game....

The benefit of blank golems is that they are somewhat overpowered for its price early game
It's a tank + mauler (?) + dispeller that is spell immune! 
happy Only thing that is better than that unit for cost might be massed spammed newts lol

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Wards, Acid, Unholy (Best way to play?)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<