Tuesday, 30-Apr-2024, 5:16 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Wards, Acid, Unholy - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Wards, Acid, Unholy (Best way to play?)
Wards, Acid, Unholy
a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 24-Apr-2014, 4:16 PM | Message # 46
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
if you pay and get color code, you can change your units to black. Which essentially makes them twice as fast and dominate mass.

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 24-Apr-2014, 4:46 PM | Message # 47
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote a_chinese_kid ()
if you pay and get color code, you can change your units to black. Which essentially makes them twice as fast and dominate mass.

RACIST!

i prefer rifles for tier 1, from playing 5.4, u should understand why they are better than banshees. the only thing banshees has on here is movement speed, but a 50 gold speed scroll makes up for this difference.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 24-Apr-2014, 4:51 PM | Message # 48
Robotic Ninja
Quote ic3dt3a ()
banshees has on here is movement speed, but
To me, this is most important.
Usually my unholy aura will be level 1 when I am at tier 1.
I need faster units so that I can rush easier.

I guess it all depends on the player but to me,
Banshee > Rifles anyday of the week lol

anyways, its really your style of playing
There is no "correct" method.
Everyone plays what they are comfortable at and its different for everyone.

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 24-Apr-2014, 4:55 PM | Message # 49
Robotic Ninja
rifles have more hp than banshees, im not sure about the other stats though.

MonsterDate: Thursday, 24-Apr-2014, 7:41 PM | Message # 50
Hero
Group: Users
best t1 is archers, ur both pubs kys

#prayforpalestine

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 24-Apr-2014, 7:51 PM | Message # 51
Robotic Ninja
Quote Monster ()
best t1 is archers, ur both pubs kys

not really, they fall lke flies, the only reason most ppl get them is because they use lasso

MonsterDate: Thursday, 24-Apr-2014, 9:27 PM | Message # 52
Hero
so does every other t1 except orc, archers are best

#prayforpalestine

SOUNDWAVESDate: Thursday, 24-Apr-2014, 9:29 PM | Message # 53
Ninja
Quote ic3dt3a ()
Quote Monster ()best t1 is archers, ur both pubs kys not really, they fall lke flies, the only reason most ppl get them is because they use lasso

xmon is right.
you guys need to get the fact right before you spam "your own world knowledge"
try attack upgrade and compare every tier1.
t1 archer dmg will rise almost same or better than tier 3 human, ne, ud at same upgrade.
(ipretty much balanced tech hugh?)
Also it have better hp than banshee and it doesn't give much gold like grunt, rifle.
mehrquack, icedtea you all suck and still not even close to xmon level even he isn't active.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Thursday, 24-Apr-2014, 9:31 PM

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 24-Apr-2014, 10:03 PM | Message # 54
Robotic Ninja
Actually Grunts are best because their secondary upgrade (Health + Damage) is much better than the rest. Learn to chf.

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 24-Apr-2014, 10:12 PM | Message # 55
Robotic Ninja
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
mehrquack, icedtea you all suck and still not even close to xmon level even he isn't active

archers are as weak as ghouls and banshees, they get nuked easy as shit. only way to use them without mass feeding is using lasso or 3 stuns. there is a reason their spawn rate is faster.

hah, ur funny. ic3dt3a > xmon; mehrquack > xmon. get ur shit str8 b4 u start attacking ppl.

CouDate: Thursday, 24-Apr-2014, 10:15 PM | Message # 56
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Don't forget the magic resistance buff that Bond added to ne so they don't die to aoes that easily lol.  =P

Riflemen can be beefy to kill but Bond balanced it with slow respawn rate sad

Grunts also have fort. armour too but their slow movement and low damage weighs it down too much. They're normally used for donation now while ghouls are still favorable when building a dono strat.

Ghouls: Have the fastest spawn rate and also HP recovery rate. Used for fodder I suppose lol.

Banshees: Fastest attack rate and have magic damage if I can remember? If that's the case, no other unit but level 6 bear and probably another unit has heavy armour.

@Jaw: Pay attention to armour types as well. For example in tier 2, when set up right, cryptfiends have an attack bonus vs. Hunts and Militia while crypt fiends get owned by skeles and berserkers, While skeles and beserkers get pawned by militia and hunts. Armour types vs Armour types have it's advantages. Ofc it comes down to factors too if militia/hunts get pooled for 10 ups attack and armour etc. Then you won't see the bonus lol.

Crypt fiends make the best tier 2 if you can micro ofc. They should be considered tier 2.5. Decent spawn rate, highest HP, fast attack rate, when upgraded can reach 100 + damage. and can take down tier 3 kodos easy with micros, but they get SMACKED by tier 3 druids. Also not many people know this but crypt fiends come packed with unholy level 2-3 without aura. Watch their health regen fast without auras. Compare it to the regen of other units. Stack it with unholy and it becomes imba where militia have a hard time killing it due to fast recovery HP or recover from aoes. wink

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

JawnsonDate: Thursday, 24-Apr-2014, 11:20 PM | Message # 57
Archer
Quote Cou ()
Crypt fiends make the best tier 2 if you can micro ofc. They should be considered tier 2.5. Decent spawn rate, highest HP, fast attack rate, when upgraded can reach 100 + damage. and can take down tier 3 kodos easy with micros, but they get SMACKED by tier 3 druids. Also not many people know this but crypt fiends come packed with unholy level 2-3 without aura. Watch their health regen fast without auras. Compare it to the regen of other units. Stack it with unholy and it becomes imba where militia have a hard time killing it due to fast recovery HP or recover from aoes.

What exactly makes someone good at microing these types of units?  I don't understand how you'd micro them… Not quite sure if you get what I'm asking.

Basically, if I raid a base I just send my units over and let them start attacking, but how would you "micro" them?

Also, you should post some more chf videos on Twitch :P  I have trouble watching replays on my computer, so it's nice to be able to analyze better players

Certde

Message edited by Jawnson - Thursday, 24-Apr-2014, 11:23 PM

只有你Date: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 4:22 AM | Message # 58
Noob
riflemen has best defense because of hp, banshe worst defense because armor type ,and tier 1 and 0 are all normal attack.Undeads had fastest hp reg;elf has good hp reg in night.

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 5:11 AM | Message # 59
Robotic Ninja
Do we really need to argue over here for tier 1?

You know, it's thankful to learn that archers are best tier 1 but..
Quote mehrquack ()
Dear cunt,
this is just immature man....just too immature

Ehh, anyways, I'm kinda surprised that archers are "best" tier 1.
I guess I should start using archers at tier 1 because I haven't touched archers since like...forever due to their crapness in the past.

Quote Cou ()
Crypt fiends make the best tier 2 if you can micro ofc.
I thought kinda everyone knew.
However, for this build, I prefer militias because spammed units are :3 early rush
For me, I will get crypt fiends if...
I have lasso with unholy (and maybe tichmeh too) <3

MonsterDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 6:48 AM | Message # 60
Hero
me sound cou and roystom are the elite four, what we say is usually right and our skill >> yours

anyway back to my point archers are best t1

#prayforpalestine

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Wards, Acid, Unholy (Best way to play?)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<