Monday, 06-May-2024, 0:08 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Incinerate or Cleave - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Incinerate or Cleave (maulers best spell)
Incinerate or Cleave
xMoNsTeRRRDate: Friday, 28-Jan-2011, 6:18 AM | Message # 31
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Awards: 0
Quote (LEGAL_DEATH)
that is not your build, its either bikiniandpunani, or tangerineskys build. dont try to steal that

I taught Tangerine that build, good try though. But bikini idk about too much.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

AntyoneDate: Friday, 28-Jan-2011, 4:10 PM | Message # 32
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
i dont understand how you people can know if certain strat is yours.
any proof you can give that you really were the very first person in chf to use such spells as mentioned? I really doubt that.

NoBrainDate: Friday, 28-Jan-2011, 5:36 PM | Message # 33
Hero
Awards: 1
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
*cough* my build *cough*cough*

I played this build 8 months ago when i started to play....

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 28-Jan-2011, 6:04 PM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote (ChrIsicera)
It depends on the order of calculations actually, if it determines damage recieved by unit --> cleave then it's using a greater number to start with. If it's attack number pre-armor --> cleave then it has no effect. Evasion + avatar is incredibly powerful. I however disagree Cheesy, Divine shield allows a mauler to be a greater threat for a larger % of the time late game, evasion does nothing to deal with spells so you still have more down time instead of killing time.

Ive torn apart maulers with d-shield when I've been using the evasion back than.

+ a speed scroll can easily run away from d shielded mauler.

Sure evasion doesn't target on spells, but the thing is it rapes units and other maulers fer sure, if you deny you never use evasion obviously. Also a mauler with evasion can simply buy himself the d-shield potion.

What im saying is that in the late game process, Evasion>d-shield for sure, if you deny you obviously never use evasion.

And another suggestion for d-shield maulers, if your going a d-shield mauler, never buy the inferno cloak. D-shield just makes units split apart from you and u gotta chase em.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

stoogeDate: Saturday, 29-Jan-2011, 1:52 AM | Message # 35
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
i've been using Isis's build tich, inci, devine, avatar...its very strong and once u get to lvl 13 it becomes impossible to die all u need is few agi boots (not the lighting shoe) and a ring. and keep 1 spot open for invul pot...they cant use spells on u as u be either avatar or devineshield and once ur devine shield runs off u just use the invul pot and by the time ur invul pot is worn off ur devine shields cd is over...

i have used evasion too its really weak against spells although it pwns maulers and a really good farmer but the moment u run off avatar ur owned with spells...specially agi hero's since the hp's so slow on them...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

NoBrainDate: Saturday, 29-Jan-2011, 5:01 AM | Message # 36
Hero
Bash is also useful for late game.

stoogeDate: Saturday, 29-Jan-2011, 5:05 AM | Message # 37
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
Quote (NoBrain)
Bash is also useful for late game.

bash actually sux due to no aoe on it... if ur mauling u better off getting agi boots they give u stun chance as well...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

NoBrainDate: Saturday, 29-Jan-2011, 5:21 AM | Message # 38
Hero
Yesterday i played mauler with bash and I was also the hk in my team, People were constantly stun.

Master-HeroDate: Saturday, 29-Jan-2011, 5:34 AM | Message # 39
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
Try to get kid with stun, lust, divine shield and multiarrow. People are pissed cuz they are perma stunned and can't do anything about it. But there is probally alot better builds with kid and SSD.

Inactive mod.

lolbladeDate: Saturday, 29-Jan-2011, 4:04 PM | Message # 40
Pirate
Quote (Master-Hero)
Try to get kid with stun, lust, divine shield and multiarrow. People are pissed cuz they are perma stunned and can't do anything about it. But there is proballe alot better builds with kid and SSD.

LOL i have done that. and soundwave used that build and basekilled me. i couldnt do shit

sig in construction

ChrIsiceraDate: Sunday, 30-Jan-2011, 5:53 PM | Message # 41
Grunt
Cheesy, I've used Evasion. As stated there's a lower percentage of the time where you can be doing damage late game since by then they should be able to have frost towers, high level killing spells etc. While in avatar it's probably the best combo in the game however. Evasion + avatar is ridiculous.

TrixxareforkidsDate: Sunday, 30-Jan-2011, 6:25 PM | Message # 42
Zombie Pirate
Yeah, ranged mailers with divine are annoying haha. The funny thing about soundwave is that that's the only build he does; so I just mass tele and basekill him after I feed off of one team.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Monday, 31-Jan-2011, 9:30 AM | Message # 43
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Thats Soundwaves fav build rofl....he asks his team to pool him until his att bonus is 400+ with lightspeedboots then he goes with invulpot and divine shield and bks the other teams

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

lolbladeDate: Monday, 31-Jan-2011, 7:21 PM | Message # 44
Pirate
no wonder i lost. all 3 pool to one (thats bad for everybody else)

sig in construction

BikiniandPunaniDate: Sunday, 27-Feb-2011, 7:17 PM | Message # 45
Grunt
lmfao... i just came across this forum... i love how these guys claim that build... I was teh one who came up with it while i played against a computer, i was trying some build for mauler... first time user in a chf game with that mauler build was me! If i am not mistaking i went against tangerine, i haven't played against him for a long time, but from the looks of it he is using that mauler build of mine! maybe cuz i raped in that game, probably why! (ps. the build is vampire aura, cleave, and drunken brawler, with avatar)

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Incinerate or Cleave (maulers best spell)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<