Monday, 06-May-2024, 4:16 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

the least used item yet best - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » the least used item yet best (awesomeness)
the least used item yet best
lolbladeDate: Sunday, 08-May-2011, 10:33 PM | Message # 1
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
right now there is one item that i have never seen in coming to use and i want people to use it more as it provides a mad advantage for a mere cost of 200.im talking about the wand of illusions... this item can be used in many ways but mostly as a life saver or dispeller...
this item can confuse ur opponent when he is attacking u... so if u get banished, u cast this and BOOM u have got 2 of urself but ur opponent only has 1 set of spells and can only kill 1 hero.
next if someone has his army out and is using entangle with chimeras/feenix u just do wand to dispell the entangle and confuse ur opponent cuz his chims have to target each in turn giving u a 50% better chance to survive... biggrin
this item also gives u 5 yes thats right 5 WHOLE CASTS that means the net cost of one is a surprising 40g which is close to nothing compared to the 250g and +exp u give ur opponent and the inconvenience causes to u to revive ur hero.

believe me. i havent seen any clan members nor pubs use this item. start using it smile

and u can use it early on the sheep so that ur oppoennt cant target u with his nukes....

sig in construction

PinasDate: Monday, 09-May-2011, 0:57 AM | Message # 2
Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
You are forgetting though. That they are weaker. Its basically lvl 1 mirror image. And you can tell which one is the REAL sheep because it would be doing sheep fall :L

Penis

LittleBDate: Monday, 09-May-2011, 3:37 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
hmm true i almlst forgot there was that item, if its just 200 gold, well,,,, in the begin of all allies pool u u get 600 right, u buy scroll for 400 and u buy the iliusion for 200/250 idk, ( u can get the extra 50 fro, stats code ) and u can use the wand to dispell others scroll, ya very intresting

CouDate: Monday, 09-May-2011, 3:52 AM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I do use it lol. I love using it for players who use TT or sending the illusion to a certain players base and watch them tp back to their base just to kill the illusion lol or I normally send out one to wander about watch someone use tt on it lol.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

lolbladeDate: Saturday, 14-May-2011, 5:13 PM | Message # 5
Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (lolblade)
You are forgetting though. That they are weaker. Its basically lvl 1 mirror image. And you can tell which one is the REAL sheep because it would be doing sheep fall :L

true about sheepfall but wat about tranquility and stampede biggrin

Added (2011-05-14, 6:13 PM)
---------------------------------------------
and littleb why the fuk would u get scroll u get priest

sig in construction

jonathan290Date: Sunday, 15-May-2011, 2:34 AM | Message # 6
Hero
LOL lolblade u rrly that dumb ?

LittleBDate: Sunday, 15-May-2011, 3:27 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
ya u nub im not talking about sheep.

man hes dumb

Message edited by LittleB - Sunday, 15-May-2011, 3:27 AM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » the least used item yet best (awesomeness)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats