Wednesday, 01-May-2024, 7:17 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

My first thread - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » My first thread (Yo)
My first thread
ProGlitcherDate: Monday, 16-Jan-2012, 5:49 PM | Message # 31
Grunt
Group: New Users
Awards: 0
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
whats my alts name?

Im no stalker liek u
And i dont kick often, just for my stupid reputation in assasinbot for those who dont visit forums (They ADMIRE me except blademaster cause i hate him personally)

Im leaving officially forums today. See ya noobs

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 16-Jan-2012, 6:42 PM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Bragging about being "admired" by some one online who you don't know. I thought it was impossible for my view of you to get worse but you prove me wrong.

Also the stalker comment is almost more infantile then your bragging about your "rep"

RoyieDate: Wednesday, 25-Jan-2012, 4:45 PM | Message # 33
Archer
Group: Clan Members
Wow I hop u kidding rosa I never spoofed u

NjagDate: Thursday, 26-Jan-2012, 0:36 AM | Message # 34
Hero
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
Quote (ProGlitcher)
Hi
Im known as RosarioVampire2

Im a troller who is probably better than 95 percent of the ppl in forums
Of course many are jealous of me like Chinesekid, Uber, etc. but idc
EVEN IF U PLAYED 100000000 games, i can beat u if i had 1 game. Im on a different level. Win rate, 95% to 99% on Assasinbot, desync rate (50 % <= reason my stats are low)

U may have seen me time to time trying rockets and death pact cause i know im on a different lvl.. anywayz, Im RosVamp and nice to see u on forums. Im one of the few FAMOUS trollerz and dont expect me in game. I donated my freaking laptop.
---
If ur bored, go troll around forums and piss people off. (once u beat all the noobs here)
[Most ppl here plays more in a month than i do in 3 yrs but they nvr went other builds than swarm bolt ww so they nvr heard of other spells. Chineskid thought i was GLITCHING (lol? got kicked?) when i used newt to dispell owls.]

Added (2012-01-12, 8:55 PM)
---------------------------------------------
If ur bored with trolling, just go negative rep me
and if ur super bored, go DONATE ur laptop like me

And ignore all the noobs here, ppl worth hearing is only Cheesy-Gordia, Xmonsterrr, cou, and Soundwaves, and Royie (HE S*CKS but hes better than every other HPMM members) -And Assasin_West since hes da best-
Others just suck

Xxkillerbeansxx? He sucks so much he covered his picture with his own religion which sounds like Moron and was made by Angel Moroni from the Location of Moron by king Moron written down by John Smith in the Book of Moroni. <= Bet John Smith laughed at his own publishment... MAGICAL UNDERWEARS <=Pre-K knows more than these Utahians
A.Chinese.kID? This guy is all talk. He plays more games than me and still stacks. I went alternative account and beat him all day when he had stacked team. How NOOBISH
Stooge? This guy is all pool and stacked team. He blames cheesy for AOE and he always go chain and nova and bolt and ww, wonder y. Also this guy follows propaganda
Shk? Admin abuser. GG
MasterVip? Just someone no one likes liek me
Alex[Star]? The best mod because he proofreads every single thread
Bond009? Best mapmaker but idc
ItsOver? Bond's lover who acts sooo innocent
Cyray? Just a wannabe of Cou
King? Pro who left cause of flames from me
Flamefusion AKA Lamefusion? Guy from India focused on winning to the point that noobs like Chinesekid had to get excuse for losing. HOW SAD
Fir? Someone who knows nothing about the game but acts like he does. Hes as clueless as blademaster if u know what i mean. Thought i was maphacking in alt account cause he didnt know what SHADES were
ProGlitcher? just a retarded veteran know just happy with pissing off ppl

----
I bet 100% some flame or retarded stuffs gonna happen for telling the truth

Added (2012-01-12, 8:57 PM)
Ic3dta? REAL PUB OF PUBS. I nvr saw him win (at least in my games) and says useless things liek me. At least he got a cute cat pic
Uber? Another pub but his comments worth hearing. He UBERS them all

Added (2012-01-12, 8:57 PM)
Ic3dta? REAL PUB OF PUBS. I nvr saw him win (at least in my games) and says useless things liek me. At least he got a cute cat pic
Uber? Another pub but his comments worth hearing. He UBERS them all

tldr

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » My first thread (Yo)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501