Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 6:50 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

New Administration - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » New Administration (Live)
New Administration
a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 04-Oct-2013, 3:49 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
So the amount of trolling caused by these new head adminastrators, administrators, has lead me to create a new administrator. I bet you're wondering, who controls the one who controls the one who controls the one who controls you who controls the one who controls the one who controls the one who controls the one who controls the one who controls the one who controls the one who controls you? Well the obvious solution would be God, but since he's unavailable I've come to replace him. I know I know we should let Jesus be the next guy, but it's really hard to determine who the real one is since pretty much everyone on garena is "jesus". Oh but now you think it should be the secretary [of state] so probably jamie or shadow since they are the only women and we all know secretaries can't be guys. Well they are already to deep into this corrupt system. So I've stepped up as Head of the Head of administration. And I'm really glad to be able to be a servant of the people, even though technically on papers and such you are all my servants, I'm here to help you guys.

So the new chain of power would go as such,

masta_killa ->Me -> Kobas -> "Friend" aka Shadow -> Spider -> Vex -> Cou -> Alex -> Stooge -> Jamie -> VIP -> Non clan VIP -> Changs -> Tryones -> Pablos -> Kims -> SlimShadys -> Bonds

I will be accepting questions and will try to get back to you as soon as possible thank you!

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Friday, 04-Oct-2013, 4:09 PM | Message # 2
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
masta_killa ->Me -> Kobas -> "Friend" aka Shadow -> Spider -> Vex -> Cou -> Alex -> Stooge -> Jamie -> VIP -> Non clan VIP -> Changs -> Tryones -> Pablos -> Kims -> SlimShadys -> Bonds

surprised I want to be part of the Jedi senate bb

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

Bond009Date: Friday, 04-Oct-2013, 10:20 PM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
lol chinese how does this shit come to your head.. lmao

CouDate: Friday, 04-Oct-2013, 10:41 PM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
masta_killa ->Me

If your sources are from masta_killa? Where does masta_killa get his sources from? Yes this is the chicken before the egg question. I hope I stumped you well.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 05-Oct-2013, 12:11 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
T
Quote (Bond009)
lol chinese how does this shit come to your head.. lmao

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
masta_killa ->Me

Quote (Cou)
If your sources are from masta_killa? Where does masta_killa get his sources from? Yes this is the chicken before the egg question. I hope I stumped you well.

You have to max out your intelligence stat before you can comprehend such things

Message edited by a_chinese_kid - Saturday, 05-Oct-2013, 12:11 PM

Alex[STAR]Date: Thursday, 10-Oct-2013, 3:59 PM | Message # 6
User
Group: Users
Awards: 4
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
masta_killa ->Me

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » New Administration (Live)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats