Sunday, 05-May-2024, 8:06 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Unfair version - admin abuse - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Unfair version - admin abuse (admin abuse)
Unfair version - admin abuse
MctoastDate: Monday, 10-Jan-2011, 9:37 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I am a big fan of CHF, dont get me wrong. But what really drives me bonkers are all the admins who get on and win 90% of the games they play. They do not win due to their skill, but through the abuse of the system, extra gold, secret heroes, and the ability to negate certain moves (i.e. mind rape, i casted on an admins medivh and it did not work, I casted numerous times and each time I casted the spell it was negated. the hero was not holding an amulet of spell sheild). What's worse, the admins can kick people out of the spots so their friends can play with them. The admin also has the power to control the game mode itself. What I have found is that the admins will kick people out of their spots in team one to play, not permit ssd mode, and use aoe's such as carrion swarm, acid bomb and an ultimate like the tower (which is extremely overpowered) to farm. The admin's team, primarily team one, is then boosted atleast 7 levels above everyone else in the game, leaving every other non admin player in disgust as they swear at us for losing to their overpowered bullcrap. I am sick of the abuse by the admins, and i implore the creator of CHF to balance the game, making moves such as lasso, which somehow affects heroes while under the immunity of the spell sheild casted by jammie the high priest, be nerfed, or fixing such glitches in general. The admins are abusive; i refuse to play the game until their injustices are punished. Thanks in advance, Mctoasty243

TrixxareforkidsDate: Monday, 10-Jan-2011, 10:05 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
First of all, not all admins are like this.
Second, some admins (yes, myself included) often try new things in public matches
Third, it's not just admins that get the extra 50 gold. And everyone that has it has worked for it.
Fourth, wouldn't permit ssd? Seriously? That's a terrible thing to complain about.
Fifth, it CLEARLY says in the description of the anti-magic shield that it does NOT grant spell immunity. This is not Ultimate Footmen.

umad.jpg

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

stoogeDate: Monday, 10-Jan-2011, 10:30 PM | Message # 3
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
hahaha i find it really funny that if u wish to play a proper game and not the ssd nub mode...all the sudden ur an abusive admin??? lol
and on ur complain that they kick ppl for their friends to play in team1???all clan members and admins are reserved so when an admin or clan member joins te game they would bump the non clan down...so no1 is kicking u or changing ur spot its the way reserve works...

and please read the thread abt lasso before u ask for it to be nerfed or call the users noob...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

NoBrainDate: Tuesday, 11-Jan-2011, 3:19 AM | Message # 4
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 1
You don't need to be admin to get extra gold, secret heros, etc...

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

Vampirism_FireDate: Tuesday, 11-Jan-2011, 12:30 PM | Message # 5
Hero
Awards: 2
- I'm an admin and I don't win 90% of my games.
- Anyone can get the extra gold
- Anyone can get the secret heros.
- Anyone can get Medhiv.
- Admins Rarely kick people, mostly just swap them.
- Admins Do Not Have any special power to force a game mode compared to anybody else.
- Admins just Generally don't vote for ssd, but it still only counts as one vote.
- Anyone can use Acid Bomb.
- Anyone can use Carrion Swarm.
- Anyone can use Death Tower. (Not OP)
- Team one and Admins in general get no bonus xp.
- Anyone can use Blazing Lasso. (Slightly OP)
- If you feel things are unbalanced, make a thread in the correct forum. Flaming is not helping anyone.
- Jammie's Spell shield block spell 900 Spell Damage, it does not give immunity.
- Report your glitches here and in the correct forum and they will be fixed. Fuming about thier existence and then not telling anybody what they are helps nobody.

If you refuse to play the game, that is fine. It does not hurt us at all if one ignorant noob quits playing.

Oh by the way, You count as anyone. As for secret heros and extra gold, you may not be able to get them now but if not it is only because you A: Don't use the -save and -load or B: Have not won enough games.

If you feel that admins are abusive and have too much power then why don't you be the best you can, get into Clan HPMM, be an outstanding member, then if you get Admin be the best and most Non-Abusive Admin you can. Lead by example. If you are not capable of working that hard then don't hate on those who already have.

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

mb53Date: Tuesday, 11-Jan-2011, 4:38 PM | Message # 6
Community Director
Vamp pretty much summed it up. I was going to post the exact same thing.

Also, I don't think you know what an admin is:

Admins can control anything (to some extent depending on admin or root admin) the bot does. They don't effect the game at all (unless kicking people mid-game, in which case you can report them on this website).

Thanks to xXHarDCorEXx/bop240 for making my signature ^^

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 11-Jan-2011, 5:21 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Quote (Mctoast)
I am a big fan of CHF, dont get me wrong. But what really drives me bonkers are all the admins who get on and win 90% of the games they play. They do not win due to their skill, but through the abuse of the system, extra gold, secret heroes, and the ability to negate certain moves (i.e. mind rape, i casted on an admins medivh and it did not work, I casted numerous times and each time I casted the spell it was negated. the hero was not holding an amulet of spell sheild). What's worse, the admins can kick people out of the spots so their friends can play with them. The admin also has the power to control the game mode itself. What I have found is that the admins will kick people out of their spots in team one to play, not permit ssd mode, and use aoe's such as carrion swarm, acid bomb and an ultimate like the tower (which is extremely overpowered) to farm. The admin's team, primarily team one, is then boosted atleast 7 levels above everyone else in the game, leaving every other non admin player in disgust as they swear at us for losing to their overpowered bullcrap. I am sick of the abuse by the admins, and i implore the creator of CHF to balance the game, making moves such as lasso, which somehow affects heroes while under the immunity of the spell sheild casted by jammie the high priest, be nerfed, or fixing such glitches in general. The admins are abusive; i refuse to play the game until their injustices are punished. Thanks in advance, Mctoasty243

Arrogant or what?? study what u said even said about admins lol.

Look at the replays u lose at, trust me we win by skill not by powers ^^

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

lolbladeDate: Tuesday, 11-Jan-2011, 6:19 PM | Message # 8
Pirate
Quote (NoBrain)
- I'm an admin and I don't win 90% of my games.
- Anyone can get the extra gold
- Anyone can get the secret heros.
- Anyone can get Medhiv.
- Admins Rarely kick people, mostly just swap them.
- Admins Do Not Have any special power to force a game mode compared to anybody else.
- Admins just Generally don't vote for ssd, but it still only counts as one vote.
- Anyone can use Acid Bomb.
- Anyone can use Carrion Swarm.
- Anyone can use Death Tower. (Not OP)
- Team one and Admins in general get no bonus xp.
- Anyone can use Blazing Lasso. (Slightly OP)
- If you feel things are unbalanced, make a thread in the correct forum. Flaming is not helping anyone.
- Jammie's Spell shield block spell 900 Spell Damage, it does not give immunity.
- Report your glitches here and in the correct forum and they will be fixed. Fuming about thier existence and then not telling anybody what they are helps nobody.

Pretty much summed it up vamp

I am not ADMIn AND IVE SEEN LOTS OF ADMINS AND THEY DONT ABUSE GET UR FACTS RIGHT

sig in construction

F3aRDate: Wednesday, 12-Jan-2011, 3:23 AM | Message # 9
Rifleman
Come On, everyone crys, when they loose.
Dont give us the Fault -_-

NoBrainDate: Wednesday, 12-Jan-2011, 5:13 AM | Message # 10
Hero
You need to minimize your signature lolblade ^^'

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

lspiderlDate: Wednesday, 12-Jan-2011, 12:28 PM | Message # 11
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
lol your signature is tooo large remove it or I WILL

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Master-HeroDate: Wednesday, 12-Jan-2011, 3:12 PM | Message # 12
Legacy Staff
I allrdy gave him a warning, but he doesn't respons..

Inactive mod.

lolbladeDate: Wednesday, 12-Jan-2011, 6:37 PM | Message # 13
Pirate
SRY guys i fixed it now

Added (2011-01-13, 0:37 Am)
---------------------------------------------
this one is medium sized
Hope it is okay
if not ill make it smaller

sig in construction

Message edited by lolblade - Wednesday, 12-Jan-2011, 6:38 PM

Legal_lifeDate: Wednesday, 12-Jan-2011, 6:54 PM | Message # 14
Zombie Pirate
omg mctoast you cant not get mad at me and i forgot who else i was playing with just cuz i used kid and mauled.
1) he is the second most squishist hero in the game (1st is sheep)
2) its ez to counter bash bl and trueshot multishot, with stuns.
3) we get a bad mass
we do not abuse the power, we just like to try new builds and fun ones agaisnt pubs, and i do not see anything wrong

lspiderlDate: Wednesday, 12-Jan-2011, 9:12 PM | Message # 15
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
its stil tooo big it needs tob e about half that size

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Unfair version - admin abuse (admin abuse)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501