Saturday, 18-May-2024, 5:16 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

THE MESSAGES PEOPLE SEND TO ME. - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » THE MESSAGES PEOPLE SEND TO ME.
THE MESSAGES PEOPLE SEND TO ME.
Rape_DungeonDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 11:24 PM | Message # 16
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
lol wow

Added (2011-03-22, 0:24 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Arctty)
Ghoul
Group: Clan Members
Reproofs: 0%
I just try to keep balance in this world. you guys are hating on me for hating on you which in turn makes you all haters.

your not some wise metaphoric super brain, your an ass. cut it out

ArcttyDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 11:40 PM | Message # 17
Ninja
a wise metaphoric super brain, thats actually what I strive for in my life so to tell me that I am not one... I am crushed. don't be mad bro, I'm not.

Rape_DungeonDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 11:55 PM | Message # 18
Rifleman
no i'm not mad, just saying your an ASSSSSSSS -.- lol

killerrangeDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 2:01 AM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 1
You didn't post all the comments..

I'm here to help :D

TrixxareforkidsDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 5:18 AM | Message # 20
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
This is hilarious

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 9:46 AM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Ok dude no offense, much ppl dont like u bcus ur very noob, trixx tell them, i alrdy posted this at rape hungers thread but ill post this again, he is sooo noob me and trixx played a game with him and he says dont get auras on mass its a waste and so many other noob shit, i mean srsly who wouldnt get auras on mass? plz

Alex[STAR]Date: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 10:40 AM | Message # 22
User
Awards: 4
Well I don't get auras at mass many times...

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 11:47 AM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
ya but there so much stuff, he noobed out, trixx even bk'd him, but he didnt get hero and gave the 2100 to trixx and he said just to get scroll and not auras, they are waste, and he said '' we are against chumps no need for auras were gonna have 75% more damage from them! when mass comes everybody gets scroll, if it wasnt for trixx ignoring him and getting the auras we wouldv lost

Alex[STAR]Date: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 12:38 PM | Message # 24
User
Awards: 4
With 2 heros? No

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 12:54 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
still auras pwned so much even with just 3 heros if there was

Message edited by LittleB - Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 12:54 PM

BikiniandPunaniDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 2:24 PM | Message # 26
Grunt
Bik is in the Building... throw ur hands upp! its a celebration put ur drinks uppp!

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 3:03 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
lol?

Rape_DungeonDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 3:26 PM | Message # 28
Rifleman
okay littleb, your a fucking dumbass. theres a reason why 11 year old kids should not play this kind of game. once again. let me refer you to another one of my threads.

Added (2011-03-22, 4:19 PM)
Archer
Reproofs: 0%
littleb. "when it gets to the game, he doesnt buy a hero, gives all the money to trixx, and he says just buy scroll! we are against chumps! were gonna have 75% more atk then them! dont buy auras its waste!!!"

first off let's diagnose the situation : the game had just begun. i didn't buy a hero. which means i was putting it all into tech.

units can be 7 attack and 3 defense for the mass. if i would have given anything to either of my teammates it would be a waste. because my units are supposed to supply a power level for my team during the mass, in regular game mode...

"gives all the money to trixx" i did not give all the money to trixx. if i would do that, there would be no point in me not buying a hero so i could pump my units for the mass. i may have given him 100-200 towards the scroll. therefore their 200+200+ my 100-200 only had enough for one thing. a scroll, or an aura.

"were gonna have 75% more atk then them! " okay. i never said this. He is portraying me as a complete "newb" player. By me saying 75 % more attack as if i am implying that they do not know what the scroll does.. gives 75% attack. what i ACTUALLY said was that we are going to have a 75% faster leveling rate, compared from a 100% basis, whereas everyone else in regular mode usually has 25% to 50% rate.

regardless of us having 200x exp rate for only having two heroes, our team was able to gain a HUGE advantage. Through out the mass i was able to achieve 10 attack and 5 defense. this clearly thrashes 0-0 units. and the REASON they were OWNING was because they had 5 levels after mass, over everyone else in the game's hero. At which point they did not realize that this was because of me.

"dont buy auras its waste!!!" hmmm. okay this is where it gets sticky. we all know jammy can Nerf the effects of scrolled units. Since we were playing with all pubs i had no worries of a jammy. so i said buy a scroll, not an aura. because 7 attack +75% more power through a scroll would make my units deal nearly 60 damage for the mass..... opposed to the normal 18-19 that they would do.

so. there is a LOT more to this nerd rager posting on my thread in the "introduce yourself" section, where i was trying to meet my fellow players

but my point in this whole thing is, littleb is a follower, and clearly is uneducated in game strategy. to follow the choices of of our teammate, and confusion of not understanding why i was doing what i was doing. our teammate, trixx, did not nerd rage on my thread, it was only littleb. Which supplies more basis for me KNOWING that he really is an uneducated nerd rager. i have never lost with this strategy, ever in normal mode. i have lost once because the red player put game in to -ssd mode after saying he wouldn't. this strategy does not work in -ssd mode as spell caster will easily thrash my units, no matter teched or not.

In order to sum this whole thing up.

What really grinds my gears is a daft, dense, dunce.

That truly is, littleb...

Thank you for reading my fellow chf'ers and hpmm'ers alike. Have a nice day

-=Rape_Dungeon=-

Message edited by Rape_Dungeon - Monday, 201

Added (2011-03-22, 4:26 PM)
littleb you have played one game with me, EVER. and we WON EASILY because of ME. you have NO right to run your bitch kid mouth about me. my performance was NOT bad at ALL. we won that game. and you bk'd me because you clearly didn't understand my concept... WANNA KNOW WHY YOU WERE LEVEL 15-16 AND EVERYONE ELSE WAS 6-8????? HMMMMMMMM BECAUSE MY UNITS POWER LEVEL'D YOU THROUGH THE MASS YOU MOTHER SKUNT. AND STOP SAYING THAT I SAID THOSE RETARDED THINGS THAT YOU ARE MAKING UP BECAUSE IT IS CLEAR THAT THOSE THINGS ARE A FABRICATION OF A LITTLE KIDS MIND WHO NEEDS TO LAY OFF THE JESUS JUICE.

you can ask TONNNNSSS of people how i play. a select few haters, ever super star has those. so please, keep your high pitched bitching to your self. we WON that game and i didn't fail at anything, nor did i say those pathetic excuses for lies that you convinced your self to be real.

ask the best players in this game how rape dungeon plays. not a 11 year old kid who is clearly an up-coming hater just like acritty. WOW KIDS

Message edited by Rape_Dungeon - Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 3:28 PM

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 4:26 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
LOL ok dude, thats a bit of a nice strat BUT with 2100 gold, all the auras with scroll wards and jammy ( bcus with all that we could afford these ) that would pwn so much in mass then just that much atk and def, 2nd it was just ur units not ours, alkl of those would affect all our units and we did so not win bcus of u, trust me, never underestimate the power of auras, and last but not least, ive alrdy said this a million times, i am not 11, i put that up so ppl wouldnt know my true age bcuz i dont like snopers, but trust me i know u said somewhere that auras were a waste! and u still have to learn stuff, bcus with all of what i said would pwn much more instead of just 1/3 of units being a bit stronger

BikiniandPunaniDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 5:36 PM | Message # 30
Grunt
LittleB**** just stfu!! U talk wayyy too big for a rookie like u! I think u should start to actuallly do some playing and less talking!... Ohh btw when u join a lobby with me in it for once in ur life dont leave and stay for the game! Ill give u more respect to take a loss then run away!!!!

@arctty yo guess who got a haircut? Lol smile

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » THE MESSAGES PEOPLE SEND TO ME.
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<