Saturday, 18-May-2024, 3:15 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

THE MESSAGES PEOPLE SEND TO ME. - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » THE MESSAGES PEOPLE SEND TO ME.
THE MESSAGES PEOPLE SEND TO ME.
Alex[STAR]Date: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 5:41 PM | Message # 31
User
Group: Users
Awards: 4
Well if you lose mass with 2 heros even without auras, thats a bad thing :p.

lolbladeDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 5:49 PM | Message # 32
Pirate
Awards: 0
yep losing mass with 2 is fail cuz ur leveling up like crazy

sig in construction

Rape_DungeonDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 7:06 PM | Message # 33
Rifleman
yeah my strategy is not to have a few strong units for the mass. biki and 67ou, and cou all know what i am talking about, or anyone else that has witnessed the destruction of 9 bases in 7-10 minutes. The point is, to continue to grow stronger units through the whole game as fast as possible, and when you have a team of speed scrolled and beast scroll kodos or raiders that do 100+ damage each. against a few level 5-8 heroes? it means game time. i said auras are a waste IN THIS SITUATION. a few 25% stat bonus's are not going to make us win the game as much as units doing massive damage will, as it has done countless times before. it's called rushing noobs. It's not like we had opposing clan members against us, it was ALL PUBS.

yeah they were my units and not yours, that's why i told you to bring a group with you when you go hunting for what ever it is you are hunting. 1 hero getting jumped by 3 can't happen when you have 10 units that are doubly stronger than any hero in the game for the time being..

lolbladeDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 7:20 PM | Message # 34
Pirate
lol did u ever think those kodos/raiders get pwned bad by frost,carrion, shockwave... al he and his allies have to do is that. AS for the scroll u can just do wand of negation+jamie. and if u try to kill heroes out in the middle they just go WW. Tier 3+upgrades= 6k+.... believe me if u wanna buff ur units and atk use a mass tele build works easier. and main thing ur forgetting is that auras r undispellable while scroll is which reduces effectiveness. smile

sig in construction

Rape_DungeonDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 7:44 PM | Message # 35
Rifleman
lolblade, did you not read all of what i posted? there were no jammies, and no wand of negation. these pub kids did not stand a chance.. and i kinda know how to tech and control units and i know spell casters can thrash units. But, it is kind of hard to do that when your level 5-8 fighting a unit that has 1300 hp and does over 100 damage. and also, i don't just run around with units like a moron, they stick with the heroes so if anyone wants to pop out of ww they get jumped hard. like i said, i have never lost with this strategy. and i have even played other clan members and they got WRECKED

Added (2011-03-22, 8:44 PM)
---------------------------------------------
and i was doing this with out a hero. the whole thing is to have 15 attack and 5 defense before anyone even reaches level 6, there really is nothing you can do to stop it. they lose the mass so hard that afterward, my peons have critical strike.... and they didn't gain really any levels because me and my two teammates killed everyone's units from being a high level over people, and just plain running the show

AntyoneDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 7:45 PM | Message # 36
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
tech strategies are easy, anyone can own with it, not that you can call it an accomplishment.

and yes it's not easy to win against fast t3 units with 1k life on lvl 8-9 especially after bad/random mass.
there were times when I was up against kodos almost just after 10 mins since the game started, really bad if not prepared for it..

Rape_DungeonDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 7:50 PM | Message # 37
Rifleman
also, yeah duh we EVENTUALLY get the auras and all that, by then, we have a high powered steam roller no one is going to get in our way. and yes i know i have played with people that know what they are doing. and they DID kill some of my units. but in the end they get ran over hard

Added (2011-03-22, 8:48 PM)
i'm not calling it an accomplishment, it is not hard at all to do. the whole reason i am even going on about this is because of how littleb bitched at me for doing this strategy, and thought it was complete crap, even though we won hard because of it...

simply trying to get that kid to realize that this is not a bad strategy and when facing all idiots, it's actually TOO easy to win

Added (2011-03-22, 8:50 PM)
i mean damn, if you really wanted, you could have 6 cannon towers in a base and be kodo and raider proof. and provide massive feed for your team. but i doubt anyone has really ever tried to do that besides my self

ArcttyDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 8:11 PM | Message # 38
Ninja
Rape dungeon can you post a CHF tutorial or something? like an audio commentary? I think it would really improve our games, I just wish I could play more like you.

Rape_DungeonDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 8:14 PM | Message # 39
Rifleman
arctty that's a little too nerd for me. i enjoy making text documents to pose my opinion on different ways the game should be played.

am glad you think i am such a great player maybe one day you really can be like rape. not

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 9:43 PM | Message # 40
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
Quote (Rape_Dungeon)
arctty that's a little too nerd for me. i enjoy making text documents to pose my opinion on different ways the game should be played.
am glad you think i am such a great player maybe one day you really can be like rape. not

HAHAHAH yes yes we can all just hope to be like u, thats our life long dream, wake up try to be like rape_dungeon.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

ArcttyDate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2011, 10:01 PM | Message # 41
Ninja
Rape what would it take for you to teach me to play as good as u, I have paypall btw, money is not an issue.

LittleBDate: Wednesday, 23-Mar-2011, 0:21 AM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
LOL

Rape_DungeonDate: Wednesday, 23-Mar-2011, 12:21 PM | Message # 43
Rifleman
lol

Added (2011-03-23, 1:20 PM)
Hello, Rape_Dungeon.

Reputation has been reduced [-2]. Reputation: 0

Added by: mb53
Date: Wednesday, 2011-03-23, 0:47 Am

Comment: Go go reputation wars.

Best regards.

Added (2011-03-23, 1:21 PM)
Hello, Rape_Dungeon.

Reputation has been reduced [-1]. Reputation: -2

Added by: LittleB
Date: Tuesday, 2011-03-22, 3:02 Am

Comment: nobody likes u fuck off

Best regards.

LittleBDate: Wednesday, 23-Mar-2011, 12:48 PM | Message # 44
Robotic Ninja
lil rapest!

Rape_DungeonDate: Saturday, 26-Mar-2011, 1:05 PM | Message # 45
Rifleman
only post the funny comments

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » THE MESSAGES PEOPLE SEND TO ME.
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<