Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 3:20 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

just another reason obama should not be president - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » just another reason obama should not be president (...)
just another reason obama should not be president
XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 21-Oct-2012, 5:06 PM | Message # 1
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Lets look at the countries that would want obama in office and countries that want him out...

In: Iran, North Korea, China, Russia, Iraq, Libya, Syria

Out: Israel, Britain, Australia

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 21-Oct-2012, 5:56 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
ok

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

CouDate: Sunday, 21-Oct-2012, 6:55 PM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
On it

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 21-Oct-2012, 7:09 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
And? Romney is a Mormonist?
Beans....u sure u dont hate Obama because u love Romney whos ur religion?

Lawlz
Obama will bring immediate jobs to america in the nxt 10 yrs and bring a higher debt
Romney will bring jobs after the next 10 yrs and solve the high debt issue
Personally...i like immediate jobs > slow jobs

BTW. Y is Romney saying sh3t to Obama's health care reform when hes basically doing the same thing? Oh...the fickle commoners of the US ..LOL

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 21-Oct-2012, 8:05 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Obama will bring immediate jobs to america in the nxt 10 yrs and bring a higher debt
Romney will bring jobs after the next 10 yrs and solve the high debt issue
Personally...i like immediate jobs > slow jobs

All politics are corrupt.. lawl if romneys in nothing will change but obama being in nothing will change, they are both horrible people and have done nothing that they said they would do. They do everything for votes, obviously supporting the middle class will get you the most votes etc.

also rosa arent you rich and pay taxes everywhere? so wouldnt you be mad at obama for taxing you extra etc?

This countries running into the ground right now we need the first asian president more than ever..;) never mexican though hell muslim > mexican president lahaha

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 21-Oct-2012, 8:08 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
also rosa arent you rich and pay taxes everywhere? so wouldnt you be mad at obama for taxing you extra etc?

I would be but i nvr cared

Added (2012-10-21, 9:08 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Presidents rarely do anything anywayz..wats the point
lol

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 21-Oct-2012, 8:09 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Presidents rarely do anything anywayz..wats the point

yerp. personally i hate politics cause all ads are just manipulative.. I mean sure if someone adds taxes its probably for something else, or if someone loves puppies its probably cause they are depressed ya know?;)

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 21-Oct-2012, 8:19 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
I mean sure if someone adds taxes its probably for something else, or if someone loves puppies its probably cause they are depressed ya know?;)

Presidents have no powers over tax rates. The campaigns they make are all bogus. The tax rate is determined by the Congress (the House of Representatives and the Senate). Thus, idc about their campaigns cause its all fake to manipulate the minds of commoners who have no clue of how the government works... -.-

most of wat u hear in campaigns... the presidents doesn't even have power over it. Why u think every 4 yrs, the president promises something but rarely can do it? Its cause the power to make those judgement lies with the Congress, not the president

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 21-Oct-2012, 8:22 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
the economy will not recover immediately and both candidates know it. the only thing they can hope to change is the outlook on the situation. the different economy theories are just that, theories. in order to recover, there must be big government investment of our tax dollars. however, when this happens, people become upset and the recovery isnt noticeable for about 15-20 years(and whomever runs for office will take credit for it).

regarding the campaigning, its a waste of money and is mostly funded by corporate america, who is the end benefactor. the only thing the majority of the people gain as a benefit is lower cost of goods, until the corporations decide it is time to raise prices again in order to increase profits. thats the problem, most of today's businesses are so profit and immediate results driven that they do not take a moment to consider the long term effects on the economy. eventually, their greed will be their downfall as consumers will be unable to purchase their goods or services. Ford lowered their prices and some other great american entrepreneurs also invested their money into the country in order to turn the situation around. unfortunately, it took a bit longer. game started, brb

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 22-Oct-2012, 4:07 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Presidents have no powers over tax rates. The campaigns they make are all bogus. The tax rate is determined by the Congress (the House of Representatives and the Senate). Thus, idc about their campaigns cause its all fake to manipulate the minds of commoners who have no clue of how the government works... -.-

They are advertising the bills they allow/dont allow to pass the president has the power to veto

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 22-Oct-2012, 4:17 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
oh yeah, i forgot about this, i cbf'd anymore tho lol

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 22-Oct-2012, 9:27 PM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
And? Romney is a Mormonist?
Beans....u sure u dont hate Obama because u love Romney whos ur religion?

... right. just cause he's mormon i support him.... so much logic here

i kinda prefer looking at track records. obama took office in debt and so far has doubled the debt.
romney took office in debt. he left office with a surplus of over 2mil dollars in a small state with small budget.
obama has lowered the U.S. Ranking in education such as science and math.
romney has led the nation every year in his state out of all U.S. states.
Obamacare adds more tax on all people, not just the rich
romney plans on lowering tax on all. therefore causing less layoffs, and more job positions to fill
obama wants to micromanage states with a bad government
romney wants states to have nearly complete freedom
obama has raised gas price from under 2$ to over 4$(at least where i live)
romney lowered gas prices in his state
romney has run his business so succesful he manages to be a multimillionaire, and if elected will become the 4th most wealthy president in history
obama donates less then 1% of his income to charity per year
romney donates 40%(not including religious obligation of 10%) to charities each year.

to me the track record makes the choice obvious
and rosa, as you dont even live in america, you want us to have higher debt.

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Oh...the fickle commoners of the US ..LOL

fyi im not a commoner

http://religions.pewforum.org/reports
last i checked, 1.7% of U.S. doesnt condone commoner
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income_in_the_United_States
national median income of 45k$ - 50k$. my family makes double this and we are in no way rich.
also my test scores on CST(california state testing) are all border advanced, meaning while im not in the top 20% of students standardized test scores, i am in the top 30%. get your facts before you post something stupid.

also dont give me the crap about your family being taxed 97% or w.e it is. you can only have citizenship in one country, and you can only be taxed in your country of residence. ex. my friends family isnt taxed but they are all on green cards(canadian). for all we know you may be american. we have no proof of your residency and no way to find out if the crap you spew out your ass is true.

Added (2012-10-22, 10:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------

this does not look like 2 korean girls.

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 22-Oct-2012, 10:39 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
pretty sure u can be taxed for h aving business abroad...

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 23-Oct-2012, 6:47 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
also dont give me the crap about your family being taxed 97% or w.e it is. you can only have citizenship in one country, and you can only be taxed in your country of residence. ex. my friends family isnt taxed but they are all on green cards(canadian). for all we know you may be american. we have no proof of your residency and no way to find out if the crap you spew out your ass is true.

2 of my brothers go to different state public colleges
So hmm
USA regular tax yearly + has to visit USA 1-2 every year + korean tax + britain tax sh3t (stopping this year) + 2 different state TAXES (cause state wants taxes like the usa?) = fml its around 68% tax

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
and rosa, as you dont even live in america, you want us to have higher debt.

Im getting american citizenship in 2 yrs. I SHULD CARE. But as far as i know, the congress nvr passes anything so wat can the president even sign? lol?

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
this does not look like 2 korean girls.

this just proves ur dumb sh3t
plz read bfore u post in the WRONG topic also. I said I MOVED SCHOOLS U STUPID PIECE OF S3T.

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
you can only have citizenship in one country, and you can only be taxed in your country of residence.

depends on ur FREAKING case. U think ur friend = all cases in the world? dude, u lack logic?

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
my friends family isnt taxed but they are all on green cards(canadian)

Ur dumb arent u? Its called A MORE COMPLEX SITUATION. Dude, shut up if u have no clue what my parents have to go through

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
.. right. just cause he's mormon i support him.... so much logic here

there is. Cause CALIFORNIA is voting for Obama. This just proves u cant even accept the concept of OBAMA sh3t on ur own state

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
also my test scores on CST(california state testing) are all border advanced, meaning while im not in the top 20% of students standardized test scores, i am in the top 30%. get your facts before you post something stupid.

my sat scores are almost on the top 1% (less) worldwide. I shall be retaking the SAT once more (2380-2400) and 2 more sat 2 subjects with perfect scores.
To me, ur a dumbsh3t. I know more than u and thus ur a dumbsh3t

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 23-Oct-2012, 4:10 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
To me, ur a dumbsh3t. I know more than u and thus ur a dumbsh3t

your use of numbers instead of vowels is improper

everyone knows
4=a
3=e
1=i
0=o

unless you are tryin to be gangsta or something, naw mean? but then you would use the old random capitalization of letters along with the numbers
L1k3 tH15 0R 50m3Th1Ng 51m1L4r

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » just another reason obama should not be president (...)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501