Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 5:36 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict? - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict? (What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict?)
What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict?
XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 23-Jul-2014, 2:22 PM | Message # 31
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Continuation of my previous post.

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
I wish both sides would end war....

I do too, but not before the Palestinians and other countries in the Middle East are forced to stop murdering thousands of Jews. 
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
I understand Israel defended against the enemy neighbors after given the land but trying to EXPAND now?
This is where I'll jump into religious text, but not for religious purpose; it's for the purpose of historical context. In the Bible, there are maps of old Israel. These maps(which have been ruled historically accurate by many scholars) show Israel to be a size much larger than they are now.
Quote Monster ()
Ok by that logic USA belongs to the N.Americans.
This is where it gets sketchy. The U.S. originally tried to get along peacefully with the Natives by inhabiting land that no one already used: Both of the first two were settled close enough to trade, but far enough to live without interfering in their lives. Originally the settlers were good for the Natives. 
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Uh huh...what was that about blanket statement?

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
okay okay...so all ur facts are from a blanket statement. good job. Keep spreading your opinion and making it sound like facts.
Please when you quote things, quote the whole statement. You took mine out of context and so changed their meaning. I researched everything but whether Huffington Post is in favor of the Palestinians(I assumed they were because they are historically liberal, and the liberals always never supported Israel).
Quote lspiderl ()
The isrealies didn't LEAVE there land and come back later they were gathered up and ENSLAVED  for centuries and when they came back someone else had moved on in
I believe I explained this before but maybe I didn't clarify for them. Since the Babylonian Empire they have been enslaved by various peoples. They were driven out of their homeland by the Romans shortly
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Won't be surprised if USA is supporting this war on purpose for $$$
Have you seen the debt recently? It isn't getting smaller. Soon the U.S. is going to have to declare bankruptcy.
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Heck, if you really cared about that, why not give Native Indians at least CALIFORNIA itself to them
California was given to the U.S. over a war that the Mexicans started. It was originally under Mexican control, not Native American(don't say the obvious, that Mexicans were Natives, they have massive land already, but are not urbanized enough to control the cartels and gangs).
Quote mehrquack ()
1. The most israelis have no dna based right to life in this specific country . Nearly all of them are europeans.
   ... That is because they were tasken captive by the Romans and than spread out in the heart of Europe. Once the Germans went all Jew-crazy they had to be moved, so they were moved back to their homeland. If you want to say that find proof.
Quote Monster ()
Wow killerbeans, you're blinded by your hate. I feel bad for you. I cba to reason with an autist.
I do not hate Muslims. I hate extremist Muslims. I am good friends with a few Muslims. I do not have anything against them; the Muslims I know do not hate western civilization or our values. They worship within their rights and they do it respectfully. They respect my religion and I respect theirs. Also, please don't ever use mental disabilities as insults, it is one of the most offensive things you can do. I feel like it is equal with calling a black man a nigger(sorry if you have a problem with this word mods but it is not used for hate, only to illustrate my point, edit it if you feel it is extreme). They have no control over whether they are born with Down's, Autism, CP, or other disabilities. I have a brother with Down's, and he is the most innocent person any of you would ever meet. They never have bad intentions and they have a pure love for all others at heart. Please don't try to bring others down by calling them names of people that have no control over their mental ability.
Quote ic3dt3a ()
killerbeans, anything you post in this thread should be disregarded as you are deemed a religious radical.
Again going back to this, I acted pretty stupid a while ago and I recognize that. What I have said has nothing to do with my religious views or philosophies, it has to do with historical events and others.
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
To me, everyone who dies is a human. I don't know about you but the fact that both sides are suffering losses only mean one thing. This war needs to really stop.
I agree with you here. I despise that it has to be this way. I wish that we lived in a world where these two factions could tolerate each other. I don't think that Israel should be sieging Gaza, however, I don't believe they are doing it as retaliation and expansion, I believe they are doing it as preemptive defense based on the past actions of the Palestinians and others. 
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
What's the difference between an 13 year old in army (illegally...) and a 13 or even 83 year old citizen dying for no apparent reason? Is one more justifiable than the other? To me, it seems both sides are at fault.
The difference is intent to kill. At 13 years old, unless they were forced into the army(which many are and it is despicable), it is intent to kill. When someone fights you, you fight back, you don't just sit and let them beat your head in. 
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Also, Israel is one of the VERY few countries to have nuclear weapons. Damn, for a so called innocent nation, that sure is some heavy stuff there.
They have nuclear weapons for one reason: to ensure that they can defend themselves. I do not believe that they will nuke any of the countries in the Middle East unless they were threatened with a legitimate threat of destruction of their nation. It is the same reason the Americans used the atomic bomb in WW-II. They are not like the Iranians(who they have been sabotaging the nuclear program of for 30 years) who have already said that as soon as they reach nuclear technology, they will blow up Israel. Israel has their nuclear bombs for when that day comes. 

I do wish that nuclear weapons did not exist, but they do, and so it is necessary to have them defend oneself for another. It is the same concept with guns: unless we can force out technology backwards, they will always be around, and so to defend from the person with it, you too must have either their weapon or better.

MonsterDate: Wednesday, 23-Jul-2014, 2:46 PM | Message # 32
Hero
TLDR

#prayforpalestine

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Wednesday, 23-Jul-2014, 3:04 PM | Message # 33
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
I support Palestine, you will think only because me and they are Muslims?
Of course no!
- first of all historically the place finaly was region of Palestine, which of course not only Muslims live there , also Christians and Jews after long religion wars was the peaceful place.
- I hate the mass media calling Palestine people who fight for their homes and land •terrorists•
- I hate that US government can say or critisize but doesn't do anything that needs to make region peacefull like before, they just can attack the countries and bomb peaceful citizens in Iraq, Libia,Afghanistan and other places....
- I hate that what's going with the world : Ukraine, Syria and other countries....

in Conclusion, all nations have bad people, I not hate Jews or christs, I just believe for peaceful future and hope it will come as soon as possible (No War No death)

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 23-Jul-2014, 6:35 PM | Message # 34
Zombie Pirate
Quote Assasin_WEST_BoD ()
- I hate that US government can say or critisize but doesn't do anything that needs to make region peacefull like before, they just can attack the countries and bomb peaceful citizens in Iraq, Libia,Afghanistan and other places....
Please lift the forum ban on violence. Pretty please.

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 23-Jul-2014, 9:20 PM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Well, no one can deny USA is the superpower right now :P
They kinda...really....in some way...indirectly rule the world...

Imperialism at its finest <3

Added (23-Jul-2014, 9:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
Soon the U.S. is going to have to declare bankruptcy.
That day will never come because 
1. U.S. dominates the economy. If US goes bankrupt, the whole world would go bankrupt with it.
2. The more U.S. government goes bankrupt, the better the economy gets.... <= reason why USA doesn't care about bankruptcy. More debt = More jobs. Meaning, more mass weapons produced for Israel => More employment jobs => better economy smile
3. Well, the day that happens, pretty sure US would invade some rich country for money through some "war" against terrorism.

duhhh

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 23-Jul-2014, 11:19 PM | Message # 36
Zombie Pirate
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
I do too, but not before the Palestinians and other countries in the Middle East are forced to stop murdering thousands of Jews

Where did you get this information? O.o
I think you mean the opposite.

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 23-Jul-2014, 11:45 PM | Message # 37
Zombie Pirate
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
2. The more U.S. government goes bankrupt, the better the economy gets.... <= reason why USA doesn't care about bankruptcy. More debt = More jobs. Meaning, more mass weapons produced for Israel => More employment jobs => better economy
The U.S. debt is at about 17.6 trillion dollars right now. That averages at about 55 thousand dollars per citizen and 135 thousand dollars per taxpayer. When the country is in debt, the economy is poor, because taxes are raised higher. When taxes are raised higher, companies must lay employees off because they cannot afford to keep them. The higher the debt, the less jobs there are. There is a direct correlation there. Once we reach a certain amount of debt, we will have to declare bankruptcy. Contrary to popular belief, the dollar is losing value in the world, and countries have started trading and selling in their indigenous currencies. They have reached a point where they no longer rely on the dollar to sustain their economies.

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
3. Well, the day that happens, pretty sure US would invade some rich country for money through some "war" against terrorism.
Sorry if I sound rude, but the way you put this makes it seem like there is no such thing as terrorism. The western world and people that have adopted western values are under constant threat of terrorism.  I as an American are offended that you would imply such a thing. My great uncle died in the attacks of 9/11/01. My uncle has served for over 20 years with 6 tours of duty and he has 20 medals for the amount of missions he has flown(1 medal is 20 missions). He is on active reserve at this time. He has served honorably for his country to protect the freedom of my family, and the families of those oppressed in the Middle East. If the U.S. eventually steps into the Gaza situation there is a strong likelihood he will be redeployed to the Middle East. There is a war on terrorism and it is completely justified. I wish that it didn't have to be this way, but the most effective action is preemptive action against an opponent that is trying to blow you and your country into ashes.

in Conclusion, all nations have bad people, I not hate Jews or christs, I just believe for peaceful future and hope it will come as soon as possible (No War No death)
I didn't catch this in your post before. I also wish that this was the case. This is what it needs to be. I am on the side of Israel because I personally believe that the only way it will get resolved is when extremists in the Muslim community(it is a very low percentage) are oppressed and contained. Right now extremists have found positions of leadership in many countries and have stated that they are going to kill as many Israelis and Americans as possible. The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Islamic State in Iraq and other countries. Iranian government in general(they have been related to terrorism for many years and support many extremist groups). The Assad regime AND Syrian Rebels(both have been proven to have extremist influences). Afghanistan and the Taliban. Various other Middle Easter and African countries.

According to Transparency International, Iraq's is the most corrupt government in the Middle East, and is described as a “hybrid regime” (between a “flawed democracy” and an “authoritarian regime”).[31] The 2011 report "Costs of War" from Brown University's Watson Institute for International Studies concluded that U.S. military presence in Iraq has not been able to prevent this corruption, noting that as early as 2006, "there were clear signs that post-Saddam Iraq was not going to be the linchpin for a new democratic Middle East.

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()

Thought I would use this quote again to elaborate on why the Muslim extremist countries like Iraq and Saudi Arabi are rich. They are rich because of oil plain and simple. This is sad because the U.S. has oil. The U.S. funds terrorism indirectly by purchasing oil from specific countries in the middle east. I fund terrorism everyday in this aspect because I have to to keep my job. However, if the U.S. drilled for oil here in America, we would have enough oil to supply ourselves for thousands of years, and terrorism would decline.

Rosa I respect your intelligence and recognize you as a very intelligent person. I respect your views. I notice we have some of the same or similar views and goals for this world, but different visions on how they should be achieved. I respect yours and hope that all of you respect mine. I have tried to provide sufficient factual evidence to support my vision of what needs to happen. 

I'll close by requoting the post from Assasin_West_BOD, a person I hold in high regard because of his tolerant views of people of other beliefs.

MonsterDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 1:15 AM | Message # 38
Hero
i hate jews jkjk but killerbeans has downs.

#prayforpalestine

Message edited by Monster - Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 2:37 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 2:02 AM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Quote Monster ()
i hate jews
damn

lol

nothing to comment..
hahahahaha!

Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
The U.S. debt is at about 17.6 trillion dollars right now.
Yay ! More jobs <3
Actually killer, the economy runs more like this:
By creating debt, U.S. is able to in the short run "borrow" the money to create new jobs.
Now the only problem with this is well....who's gonna pay the debt?
My answer: No one.... lets keep delaying the debt problem for our great great grandsons xD
I mean its only like 2-3 billion dollars of debt a day. Nothing much.. Nothing much

Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
because taxes are raised higher
In theory yes. However, reality is almost always different from theoretical world.
Because politicians want to be elected, they almost always ignore the issue with tax. I mean, screw it! We can keep delaying it for our grandsons anyways!
Thus, the idea of "Tax are rising higher" might work in theory but... it really isn't the case
(U.S. is a country where people vote. And people vote their governors, etc. who are willing to ignore the tax issue ..for now)

Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
The higher the debt, the less jobs there are
And to subsidize that, we purposely create inflation..duhh

The main reason why American dollar is devaluing is cause of the cycle of this process.
Debt is higher => People don't want to admit it => Elects those who are willing to delay the tax issue until the next "term" => Companies see debt number go up in U.S. so they are scared => U.S. purposely starts printing more money to bring more "security" => Inflation occurs and companies now have "spare" money => Companies can give the "spare" money to workers => More jobs smile

Now only problem with this cycle is that, every time we create inflation (printing off more money), globally, the U.S. dollar loses power.
In some ways, we have to thank the debt BECAUSE it creates jobs. Without that debt (17.6 trillion or wtvr), most people would be jobless.. duhh
How do you think we got out of Great Depression? Its called war + debt.
Debt CREATES jobs in short run. I thought it was a known fact. By having "more money", the government can GIVE more to the people through "new jobs."
Debt is really a necessity in every first world country.

Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
They have reached a point where they no longer rely on the dollar to sustain their economies.
This can never happen. Sorry but uhmm... the world still kinda runs on U.S.
Okay, maybe China too now but U.S. dollar will always to some degree AFFECT the world.
This is the main reason why everyone ignores the "debt" U.S. has. Because if U.S. declares they are bankrupt, the whole world economy gets FU1KED up. It would be worse than the Great Depression and it would be GLOBAL (everywhere across the globe).
I know cause I live outside the States and trust me.... U.S. despite their devaluing of dollar still holds INCREDIBLE influence to the economic world.

Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
Sorry if I sound rude, but the way you put this makes it seem like there is no such thing as terrorism.
WTF? When did I say or imply there is no such thing as terrorism? Another blanket statement?!?!?

Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
They are rich because of oil plain and simple. This is sad because the U.S. has oil.
No sh1t. Everyone knows about oils. It's not something new. LOL
And yes, the U.S. has lots of oil. The only reason why U.S. doesn't use it is because well, U.S. is playing smart. By not using the rest 65% of the oil in the country, the country can wait until every other nations lose their oil and THEN earn a huge profit by selling oil then.
Basically, U.S. is purposely saving up oil and buying from others because they know that once oil internationally is gone, they hold the power to influence oil price globally on however they want to sell (They can even sell 100 dollars a gallon then..lol)
MONOPOLY FTW!

Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
However, if the U.S. drilled for oil here in America, we would have enough oil to supply ourselves for thousands of years, and terrorism would decline.
No no...not thousands of years. You got to be kidding me. That's too much. LOL
U.S. isn't drilling oil because it is that much of a scary country. I mean, which country actually waits until others' resources are gone just to profit $$$$$$  and then be able to control oil driven countries?
U.S. is playing smart. Maybe that's how they plan to solve the debt issue. rofl

Anyways, most of U.S. debt come from U.S. itself so ehh.

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 8:28 AM | Message # 40
Pirate
US Debt cab be solved only by one way is big war or even third world war that us debts disappear.

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 8:46 AM | Message # 41
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lovj7ng6Ug

[img][/img]

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 11:25 AM | Message # 42
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XCbyCQl czLc

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 1:12 PM | Message # 43
Zombie Pirate
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Anyways, most of U.S. debt come from U.S. itself so ehh.
All of the U.S. debt belongs to the U.S. China and Japan own the majority of U.S. debt, and the U.S. is in debt to many countries that have declared bankruptcy(Greece, Spain, etc.,).

As much as I love talking about my economic philosophies and beliefs, that is not what this thread is about. I think we have said at this point all we can without repeating exactly what we have said on that topic, so I suggest we leave it alone for now.
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
WTF? When did I say or imply there is no such thing as terrorism? Another blanket statement?!?!?
It was offensive to me when you said that the ONLY reason the U.S. was in the Middle East was for money. We have been protecting the people there for the last 15 years now. If we were not in the Middle East, terrorism would have become dominant at a world stage instead of just a scary demon waiting to be released. 
Quote AL_GI ()
Where did you get this information? O.o I think you mean the opposite.
The Bible has been ruled historically accurate on the wars between Israel, Egypt, Palestine, Babylon, Rome, and others. The first 4 there are all centered in the Middle East. The only time the Jews were safe from those 3 nations was when they were taken captive by the Romans and Europeans. As soon as the Israelis were given their land back, they were attacked, repeatedly. They have been under constant fire for years from the entire Muslim community. Did you know that Iran has stated that as soon as they reach Nuclear Capacity they are going to nuke Israel? Spiders video explains it for you if you watch the whole thing.

Added (24-Jul-2014, 12:53 PM)
http://news.yahoo.com/jihadists-iraq-order-women-undergo-genital-mutilation-002205853.html
Just another horrible thing done by a terrorist organization on its own people.

Added (24-Jul-2014, 1:12 PM)
http://news.yahoo.com/rockets-found-un-gaza-school-went-missing-010208751.html
Confirmation of the words used in spideys video.

lotrrotkDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 2:15 PM | Message # 44
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
Just another horrible thing done by a terrorist organization on its own people.

"But several experts have speculated that the fatwa may have been a hoax, and a number of journalists said on Twitter that their contacts in Iraq had not heard of it being issued.
Charles Lister, visiting fellow at the Brookings Doha Center and expert on Iraqi and Syrian extremist groups, said the UN claim appeared to be based on a "quite clearly faked statement" that began circulating online on Wednesday."
This news is fake, I quoted the words above from the link you provided

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 2:16 PM

MonsterDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 3:48 PM | Message # 45
Hero
no wonder jews are the most persecuted race, theyre fcking retarded

#prayforpalestine

Message edited by Monster - Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 6:43 PM

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict? (What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict?)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<