Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 9:21 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict? - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict? (What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict?)
What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict?
ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 4:13 PM | Message # 46
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
The U.S. debt is at about 17.6 trillion dollars right now. That averages at about 55 thousand dollars per citizen and 135 thousand dollars per taxpayer. When the country is in debt, the economy is poor, because taxes are raised higher. When taxes are raised higher, companies must lay employees off because they cannot afford to keep them. The higher the debt, the less jobs there are. There is a direct correlation there. Once we reach a certain amount of debt, we will have to declare bankruptcy. Contrary to popular belief, the dollar is losing value in the world, and countries have started trading and selling in their indigenous currencies. They have reached a point where they no longer rely on the dollar to sustain their economies.

no
taxes have not been raised
companies don't have to lay employees off because they cannot afford to keep them, they can instead offer them lower wages(if it ever gets to that point)
when the debt is higher, he state(govt) tends to spend $$ to create jobs
we will not declare bankruptcy, as rosa stated, too many countries depend on the us economy. im sure you know that the chiense government has purchased a good amount of us bonds, they know they have to help keep us afloat or their economy will also tank.
indigenous currencies? don't you mean their national currencies? sure, the dollar isnt as mighty as it used to be due to the financial crisis, BUT it is stable, and that is what people take into consideration. STABILITY dictates where funding will be directed.
beans, the US dollar does not sustain other economies, it is an investment to many of these countries.

i tend to agree with monster, the jews and muslims have caused many problems because they don't accept me as their true god.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Message edited by ic3dt3a - Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 4:13 PM

lotrrotkDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 8:42 PM | Message # 47
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
It was offensive to me when you said that the ONLY reason the U.S. was in the Middle East was for money. We have been protecting the people there for the last 15 years now. If we were not in the Middle East, terrorism would have become dominant at a world stage instead of just a scary demon waiting to be released.
  "Protecting"? If they were actually protecting them then why are the number of casualties in Iraq so high? If protecting means killing them then I don't see how these so called terrorists are wrong 
Number of casualties in Iraq
America just enters any country it wants and then it gives the excuse they want to save the country from terrorism. In 2011 they entered Pakistan stating they found Osama bin Laden they entered Pakistan's airspace WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.
America said they found Osama bin Laden and entered his so called estate and killed him but after that they only released one photo of his dead body which was proven to be fake. After killing him they dumped his body at sea assuming by themselves that no Muslim family would want his body. Mohammed al-Qubaisi, Dubai's grand mufti, stated: "They can say they buried him at sea, but they cannot say they did it according to Islam. If the family does not want him, it's really simple in Islam: you dig up a grave anywhere, even on a remote island, you say the prayers and that's it. Sea burials are permissible for Muslims in extraordinary circumstances. This is not one of them.
The way America does things doesn't look like it's trying to save a country it looks more like it's doing things the way it wants, Iraq never asked America to come "save" it America just invaded Iraq on its own

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 8:48 PM | Message # 48
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
America is indirectly controlling the earth however it wants

xD
America is da super power. Don't mess with it ^^
and China and Russia lol

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 9:06 PM | Message # 49
Robotic Ninja
It was offensive to me when you said that the ONLY reason the U.S. was in the Middle East was for money. We have been protecting the people there for the last 15 years now. If we were not in the Middle East, terrorism would have become dominant at a world stage instead of just a scary demon waiting to be released.

how did i miss this? no, we are not protecting anybody, we are only there for our own personal gain. i now believe you are attempting to troll, or you're just plain retarded.

cuba:
we basically trained and put castro in power, he then decided to rule on his own

afghanistan:
cold war era, russia was constantly fighting rebels forces since they had allied with a group to take control(im not 100% sure on what the facts were). we helped arm the rebels, just to help them put a hurting to the russians. in this group of rebels was a young man(bin laden, etc blah blah) you SHOULD know all of this already. . .

anyways,

lupefiasco-wordsineversaid.wav

lotrrotkDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 9:26 PM | Message # 50
Zombie Pirate
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
and China
Well see china's a good country it isn't going on invading other countries unlike Russia and America

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 9:53 PM | Message # 51
Robotic Ninja
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
It was offensive to me when you said that the ONLY reason the U.S. was in the Middle East was for money.
Please show me when I stated U.S. was in the Middle East ONLY because of money.
Dude, can you even read?

This phrase sounds liike:
A: What is 1+1?
B: You piece of slum! Why you ONLY like "1"s?
A: (What .. da...fuq? Da fuq is wrong with this kid?)

That's summing up Killerbeans.
Killerbeans, learn how to read before you start saying extreme phrases. "ONLY" is so extreme I raugh. TBH, I don't even know how you inferred that from my post. LoL?

Are you perhaps (which Xmon, Ic3d, rest of chf forum members, and I already know) mentally challenged?

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 10:22 PM | Message # 52
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
3. Well, the day that happens, pretty sure US would invade some rich country for money through some "war" against terrorism.
Please show me when I stated U.S. was in the Middle East ONLY because of money.

You put "war." You put it there because you try to say that it is unjustified or fake. 
Quote Monster ()
no wonder jews are the most persecuted race, theyre fcking retarded

What is this garbage... Honestly you seem like an extremist Muslim in a few of the things you have said at this is at the front. 

Well see china's a good country it isn't going on invading other countries unlike Russia and America

China is communist... Communism is not good. Not at all. China is what leads countries to want world domination(Russia). There has not been a single successful communist regime. The only successful economic system and political system has been based on capitalism and democracy that has not yet been corrupted(these two in conjunction always lead to a free society). The reason China has not invaded other countries is because they do not have the strength of military to do so. They also have so many problems at home that they cannot afford to lose men. If they lose their men they they lose their population(they ran out of women because of their idiotic child restriction).

i knew he was retarded from his first post 
most of what he says is exaggeration and/or manipulation of people's lack of knowledge

I have not manipulated anyone's knowledge. The only one here that I know of that is actually qualified to make statements regarding historic events is Rosa. Most of you have no knowledge of historic events and even recent current events(last 70 years). I have not manipulated anyone in regards to why Israel is justified in protection of their homeland.

MonsterDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 10:25 PM | Message # 53
Hero
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
What is this garbage... Honestly you seem like an extremist Muslim in a few of the things you have said at this is at the front.

I'm an atheist, you dumb fck someone ban this autist.

#prayforpalestine

lotrrotkDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 10:51 PM | Message # 54
Zombie Pirate
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
China is communist... Communism is not good. Not at all. China is what leads countries to want world domination(Russia). There has not been a single successful communist regime.
Even America makes it seem like it wants world domination (or just oil).

Added (24-Jul-2014, 10:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------
XXkillerbeansXX I'm still waiting for your reply to my earlier post

Added (24-Jul-2014, 10:51 PM)

Quote Monster ()
lol

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 24-Jul-2014, 11:45 PM | Message # 55
Robotic Ninja
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
China is communist... Communism is not good. Not at all. China is what leads countries to want world domination(Russia). There has not been a single successful communist regime. The only successful economic system and political system has been based on capitalism and democracy that has not yet been corrupted(these two in conjunction always lead to a free society). The reason China has not invaded other countries is because they do not have the strength of military to do so. They also have so many problems at home that they cannot afford to lose men. If they lose their men they they lose their population(they ran out of women because of their idiotic child restriction).

actually, they CAN afford to lose men. this would be, in essence, an excellent method in lowering their population.
democracy? lmfao, look at yourself and see how easily you've been manipulated by your lack of information.

china is doing good, just because its cities are overcrowded due to people looking for jobs(remember the industrial revolution here in america, same shit) and they have a huge population, doesn't mean they're failing. they don't really need to invade countries, they have enough land and resources. heck, they had the lockdown on providing computer chips to the world(india and africa have these resources but lack the capabilities to properly/efficiently&effectively extract them)

they have not run out of women, they just have a limit to their child bearing and therefore prefer to have men in order to pass on their family names. if 25% of the chinese men were to die, they would raise the limit on children per couple and this would let them grow more. im not entirely sure of their birth rates( you can look them up and you should) i doubt its significantly lower than ours. consider the fact that these people used to be farmers/fishers and required larger families to help(as they still do in the midwest us where agriculture is the primary business). as they move to the cities, it is more difficult to find jobs and provide, so having 1-2 children is an ideal method to relieve economic stress and the head of the house. we do the same thing here in the us. how many siblings do you have?

seriously man, you need to check yourself . . .

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 25-Jul-2014, 0:48 AM | Message # 56
Zombie Pirate
Quote lotrrotk ()
XXkillerbeansXX I'm still waiting for your reply to my earlier post
Which one?
Quote Monster ()
I said you act like one, not you are one. Please someone enforce forum rules on this kid. 
Quote lotrrotk ()
Even America makes it seem like it wants world domination (or just oil).
We have oil, we just won't use it. America has not expanded or taken any colonies in many years. We have not started wars without provocation, only in defense of our homeland and out of justice for the terrorist acts of 9/11. I don't think you understand my countries role in the world. I truly hope you are not from America because you have no sense of what this country stands for and what it does. You need to educate yourself. I'm done with this thread. I cannot convince any of you to my viewpoint so there is no point in arguing the same questions over and over. I'm done. Thanks for the people that posted intelligently on both sides of the argument.

lotrrotkDate: Friday, 25-Jul-2014, 5:22 AM | Message # 57
Zombie Pirate
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
I don't think you understand my countries role in the world. I truly hope you are not from America because you have no sense of what this country stands for and what it does. You need to educate yourself.
My bad I apologize for having my own opinion about your country's "role in the world" next time I'll follow yours (I'M NOT FROM AMERICA)

Added (25-Jul-2014, 5:22 AM)

"Protecting"? If they were actually protecting them then why are the number of casualties in Iraq so high? If protecting means killing them then I don't see how these so called terrorists are wrong  
Number of casualties in Iraq 
America just enters any country it wants and then it gives the excuse they want to save the country from terrorism. In 2011 they entered Pakistan stating they found Osama bin Laden they entered Pakistan's airspace WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. 
America said they found Osama bin Laden and entered his so called estate and killed him but after that they only released one photo of his dead body which was proven to be fake. After killing him they dumped his body at sea assuming by themselves that no Muslim family would want his body. Mohammed al-Qubaisi, Dubai's grand mufti, stated: "They can say they buried him at sea, but they cannot say they did it according to Islam. If the family does not want him, it's really simple in Islam: you dig up a grave anywhere, even on a remote island, you say the prayers and that's it. Sea burials are permissible for Muslims in extraordinary circumstances. This is not one of them. 
The way America does things doesn't look like it's trying to save a country it looks more like it's doing things the way it wants, Iraq never asked America to come "save" it America just invaded Iraq on its own
  This is what i was talking about

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Friday, 25-Jul-2014, 5:27 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 25-Jul-2014, 5:36 AM | Message # 58
Robotic Ninja
America is kinda hated by a lot of countries right now right/
hahahahaha,

Oh well, what can I say, I support America <3

BTW, Killerbeans, I tell you how popular America is around the world.
For example, in Europe, the most hated country is....
(Drum roll..................................)
United States of America
Why? They hate how much USA controls them.

Now, it's weird cause America (USA) luvs Europe...
America did like V-day so Europe is thankful but..
other than that, Europe kinda hates America cause it keeps interfering ... and interfering

I mean let's be serious, America is kinda controlling the world and majority of the countries detest it. It limits economical growth, etc.
oh well

Go America
Land of the free! (ironic because most countries are free too..... <= never made sense)
Land of the American Dream! (more ironic because most countries can fulfill this "American Dream" too... <= ehh, great gatsby <3 )
Land of prosperity! (really really really ironic because from my vacations, there's soooooo many countries just as prosperous as America... oh well!)
Land of opportunitise! (ehh.... let's go media ... now i'm tired.)
Land of the.... uhmm... Roosevelt Corollary .... which almost every... country... hates...lol

lspiderlDate: Friday, 25-Jul-2014, 9:06 AM | Message # 59
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
This thread has just about run its course as much as it can without devolving into petty fighting 

Good work by most of you for keeping it civil with such a hot button topic

ill let this thread go till I get back tomorrow then  it will be closed  so make your final points and share your final thoughts 
today 

~Spider

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 25-Jul-2014, 4:21 PM | Message # 60
Zombie Pirate
Quote lotrrotk ()
America just enters any country it wants and then it gives the excuse they want to save the country from terrorism. In 2011 they entered Pakistan stating they found Osama bin Laden they entered Pakistan's airspace WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.  America said they found Osama bin Laden and entered his so called estate and killed him but after that they only released one photo of his dead body which was proven to be fake. After killing him they dumped his body at sea assuming by themselves that no Muslim family would want his body. Mohammed al-Qubaisi, Dubai's grand mufti, stated: "They can say they buried him at sea, but they cannot say they did it according to Islam. If the family does not want him, it's really simple in Islam: you dig up a grave anywhere, even on a remote island, you say the prayers and that's it. Sea burials are permissible for Muslims in extraordinary circumstances. This is not one of them. 
You asked me to reply to this an I missed it so I will do that here. If the U.S. had asked for authorization from the Pakistani, it would have blown their whole operation. The Pakistani would have known and Osama would have gotten out. The photo was not proven to be fake. They won't release more photos because it is a highly classified op. They also can't reveal more information because they don't want to reveal technology that the U.S. to terrorist organizations. Osama bin Laden gave up all right to a proper burial when he killed 2,000 innocent American civilians. I don't even think he deserved a burial at sea. He deserved to have his body packed full of C4, buried in a ditch, and then blown up. He is one of the worst people in the history of the world. Why would Iraq ask America to save it? It was a terrorist regime in power. Why would the terrorists ask the U.S. to come boot them out? 

This was a reply to a post I missed and so I did not reply to it earlier. Everything else in this thread I have addressed either specifically or indirectly. Thanks for your opinions, some of them enlightened me about you guys and some changed my mind on certain subjects. I salute most of you.

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict? (What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict?)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<