Wednesday, 01-May-2024, 5:25 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

This is going to far - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » This is going to far (Spider hits again)
This is going to far
lspiderlDate: Sunday, 10-Feb-2013, 7:23 PM | Message # 31
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Well maybe, but I didn't know it. My point is that I shouldn't be banned 5 days (because spider is going to ban this acc too when he'll get on). I shouldn't even be banned one day. I shouldn't get any reproof, I did something unvoluntuarly as I'm not from an English speaking country. Ice love your avatar <3 but it'll get removed sad  I didnt ban you at first  i simply removed te offending text nd reminded you of the rule  YOU then took it upon yourself to post  about it REPEATING the word ,  and attackign me personaly for it , you were warned AGAIN and you persisted with a long post including more inflamitory comments and foul launguage  , you were banned for 5 days which you have circumvented which is ANOTHER bannable offence

perhaps you should take ome time to READ the D#mn RULES and then you wouldnt have an issue

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 10-Feb-2013, 7:30 PM | Message # 32
Site Manager
additionaly i dont care what country your from you would have to be living under a rock for the last century to not know that the N-word is offensive so were not buying your story man

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 11-Feb-2013, 4:36 PM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
honestly the only way you could know the word nigga and live in a country that has blacks is if you literally i mean LITERALLY lived under a rock.  France has plenty of blacks as does everywhere.  Sure its a minority but you still know you would get your ass kicked if you called a black nigga.

Added (2013-02-11, 5:36 PM)
---------------------------------------------
This is 100% what gets me pissed with mods. ARE YOU EVEN READING MY POST? You just delete it with no cause. Honestly it's the most annoying thing, same with banning, you will literally put in the last word and then ban me but you will say something I could have totally defended myself too but then you ban me and close the thread.

Alex[STAR]Date: Monday, 11-Feb-2013, 5:49 PM | Message # 34
User
Group: Users
Awards: 4
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
This is 100% what gets me pissed with mods. ARE YOU EVEN READING MY POST? You just delete it with no cause. Honestly it's the most annoying thing, same with banning, you will literally put in the last word and then ban me but you will say something I could have totally defended myself too but then you ban me and close the thread.
Who deleted which post of yours?

VexslasherDate: Monday, 11-Feb-2013, 7:12 PM | Message # 35
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
I deleted it because it was a degrading post to multiple races, even though you where not targeting a given person your still saying certain races are better then others which is being raciest. No racism please..

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 11-Feb-2013, 11:55 PM | Message # 36
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (Vexslasher)
I deleted it because it was a degrading post to multiple races, even though you where not targeting a given person your still saying certain races are better then others which is being raciest. No racism please..
DID YOU READ MY DEFENSE? Its like me saying "n$%^ is an offensive word" or "You know n*^4 is racist"

ITS TO THE TOPIC. ITS NOT INSULTING ANY RACE IT IS ME DISCUSSING THE F*CKING WORD.  Jesus listen god d*mn it you guys seriously dont listen.

Added (2013-02-12, 0:55 AM)
---------------------------------------------
btw nice new text box spidey the strike through sub script and super script is a little glitchy though.  Just because if you delete back to where you previously pressed that button even if you undid it it will go to that setting.  And you have to type in that setting for it to give you the ability to unselect it.

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 12-Feb-2013, 1:42 AM | Message # 37
Site Manager
not sure what your post was and im not totaly sure what your swaying about the text box
however even when using the word in context it should be edited like any other curse word here

VexslasherDate: Tuesday, 12-Feb-2013, 4:29 AM | Message # 38
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
I think it might be just best if we close off this topic..

NjagDate: Tuesday, 12-Feb-2013, 9:16 AM | Message # 39
Hero
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
I agree with Spider that word shouldn't be allowed in ur sig go QQ brah

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 12-Feb-2013, 10:31 AM | Message # 40
Site Manager
Quote (Vexslasher)
I think it might be just best if we close off this topic..
i concur the issue is as settled as its going e  , ive made  clear this will NOT b tolerated here   those that dont agree and continue use it will find themselves baned in short order

Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » This is going to far (Spider hits again)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501