Thursday, 02-May-2024, 7:41 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

This is going to far - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » This is going to far (Spider hits again)
This is going to far
FirNesSDate: Saturday, 09-Feb-2013, 12:27 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Alright so spider just edited my sig and pmed me to say that I have not to put the n word (n*****) again. Lol Bond seriously do you want him to kill the forum? What's wrong with this word? If you take its roots it simply means "black" in latin (or idk which else language English comes from), which isn't an offense at all. So why wouldn't it be allowed? If I put "white" in my sig I'll get reproofs? Trolol spider ur pathetic go get a life

Added (2013-02-09, 1:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------
*too far

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 09-Feb-2013, 12:28 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Apparently spider thinks everything must be politically correct(I thought he was hardcore republican NRA gun rights dude). He edited things in my posts that i thought had no offense but he saw tons.

CouDate: Saturday, 09-Feb-2013, 12:33 PM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
qq

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 09-Feb-2013, 1:04 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Look, even mods agree with me

VexslasherDate: Saturday, 09-Feb-2013, 4:31 PM | Message # 5
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
Something to keep in mind is that the rules are not all just made up by the admins, in fact when you create an account you automatically are agreeing to fallow the rules of this sites host.
I believe this would fall under the rule 

Usage of swear and abusive words is strictly prohibited, no matter in what form and to whom they are addressed. It concerns substitution of
letters by characters as well.
which is the rule in section II rule 2

If you forgot what the rules of our sites host are you can read them over again here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/0-0-0-36 we have to fallow these rules.

PsychopathDate: Saturday, 09-Feb-2013, 4:46 PM | Message # 6
Rifleman
LOL! that img ic3

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 09-Feb-2013, 6:27 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Vex, The thing is that "" isn't swearing or an abusive word. Check a good dictionnary, it's like saying "black" or "white". What's wrong with it?

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 09-Feb-2013, 8:12 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (FirNesS)
Alright so spider just edited my sig and pmed me to say that I have not to put the n word (nigga) again. Lol Bond seriously do you want him to kill the forum? What's wrong with this word? If you take its roots it simply means "black" in latin (or idk which else language English comes from), which isn't an offense at all. So why wouldn't it be allowed? If I put "white" in my sig I'll get reproofs? Trolol spider ur pathetic go get a life
LOL <--- my bad i totally reported you about this legit. hahahahahahhaha +1 spidey <3 you actually care about me

SecreT-Name-Date: Saturday, 09-Feb-2013, 8:16 PM | Message # 9
Hero
Quote (FirNesS)
spider ur pathetic go get a life
That must hurt a lot! 
He is very strict in every way seems...

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 09-Feb-2013, 9:54 PM | Message # 10
Site Manager
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/55-2801-1

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 09-Feb-2013, 10:01 PM | Message # 11
Site Manager
its simple , follow the rules! no form os rascism , biggotry and other offensive garbage will be tolerated

there are people here of every skin color and from all over the world and EVERYONE deserves equal respect  and has the right to not have offensive slang thrown around as if its ok

im sorry your too moraly bankrupt to understand this however you WILL follow this rule or you will NOT be here to break it

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

TrixxareforkidsDate: Saturday, 09-Feb-2013, 11:45 PM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
"Nigga" is pretty objectively considered to be one of the most offensive words that a person can say. It's a word used to demean and to indicate that the subject is lesser than the user of the word.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

VexslasherDate: Sunday, 10-Feb-2013, 0:48 AM | Message # 13
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Quote (FirNesS)
Vex, The thing is that "" isn't swearing or an abusive word. Check a good dictionnary, it's like saying "black" or "white". What's wrong with it?

Quite often disrespectful words will have no place in the dictionary, because they should not even be words in the first place.

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 10-Feb-2013, 0:54 AM | Message # 14
Site Manager
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
Of course the black canadian would say that. (no i dont say this just because of his profile pic..) anyway im pretty sure I linked the rules too when I reported you also i am 100% grateful we like niggas blacks africans dark-skinned homo-sapiens better than mexicans, jajaja-ers, illegals (all terms that are used on this forum),etc. especially during black history month! hey spidey why dont you ever say my spidey senses are tingling? honestly.. thats the only reason i would choose that name.. and that sig..

jajaja is simply laughing in spanish  and has no derogatory conotations
illegals refers to anyone that  came into a country illegaly reguardless or race or nationality its in reference to discusion of CRIMINALS not to any particular race or religion or color etc etc

as for the spider nick  its something i picked up years ago involving a dare to climb the side of a mall lol  . i used to se the spider sense joke many ars ago but it just got old after a while lol , maybie ill pick it up again  :P

TrixxareforkidsDate: Sunday, 10-Feb-2013, 1:09 AM | Message # 15
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
Did you delete Nick's post there?

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » This is going to far (Spider hits again)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501