Friday, 03-May-2024, 5:33 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

unban hadey_udkm - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » unban hadey_udkm (banned by stooge.)
unban hadey_udkm
hadeyDate: Wednesday, 13-Nov-2013, 10:13 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Admin stooge is using his admins power for himself.
I said "stooge its team game give my item" he answered me "fuk off" and banned for team kill, I didnt killed someone i just attacked him 2 times.
here is replay http://share.gogo.mn/HjlzzWo6ck91331384354055/Stooge.w3g
image1
image2
image3
image4
image5

Message edited by hadey - Wednesday, 13-Nov-2013, 10:15 AM

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 13-Nov-2013, 10:28 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
I found link and I see you and stooge are compatriots... try apology him and he will maybe unban you or just wait 2 days for unban because item/team killing is ban for 2 days only i think

http://random360.tk/game/80427/

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 13-Nov-2013, 4:53 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Random your admins are 95% dicks. The 5% are the inactives. Stooge you're a dirt bag..

CouDate: Wednesday, 13-Nov-2013, 5:23 PM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote a_chinese_kid
Random your admins are 95% dicks.

I R Biggest one of them all :d

Apparantly Adam says it's legit but I will need to check it out. Stooge will normally explain what happened anyway.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

stoogeDate: Wednesday, 13-Nov-2013, 6:53 PM | Message # 5
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
The screenshots speak for themselves.
he didnt even know he had items till after mass/midway in game when he saw me carrying his items.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 13-Nov-2013, 7:33 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Quote stooge ()
he didnt even know he had items till after mass/midway in game when he saw me carrying his items.

Sheer bs

You were level 1

Try not lying and just saying you were a douche bag cause your team was noob. That's better than being an ass admin and keeping a new player banned.

You guys literally kill the game every time you do these asshat things. No new players are going to play if you guys are total dicks.

pew pew

stoogeDate: Wednesday, 13-Nov-2013, 8:03 PM | Message # 7
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
chinese not sure why u trying to ride my dick lately but at the end of the day that is what happened. he did not even know he had items until after mass.
There was no indication on my previous msg on when i picked his amulet rather when he realised he had items.

also u shuoldnt worry abt the "killing this game" part as even in ur "active" days u didnt play much and the games that u did play were riding on someone's dick. so please stfu cuz ur useless comments are just that, useless.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Message edited by stooge - Wednesday, 13-Nov-2013, 8:05 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 13-Nov-2013, 8:39 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 1
Quote stooge ()
chinese not sure why u trying to ride my dick lately but at the end of the day that is what happened. he did not even know he had items until after mass.
There was no indication on my previous msg on when i picked his amulet rather when he realised he had items.

also u shuoldnt worry abt the "killing this game" part as even in ur "active" days u didnt play much and the games that u did play were riding on someone's dick. so please stfu cuz ur useless comments are just that, useless.

shit just got real

asian vs asian

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

hadeyDate: Wednesday, 13-Nov-2013, 9:36 PM | Message # 9
Noob
Just watch replay and you will see what he did. He stole items from force 3 + my item. NOT ME. Stooge must be banned 2 days for items stole!

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 13-Nov-2013, 9:38 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
lol stooge is like a masta_killa with admin powaz

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 14-Nov-2013, 0:05 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Quote stooge ()

Mostly cause there's no point in filtering it. Not sure why I ever thought i shouldn't call you out for your crap. It's nothing personal, it's strictly me just saying you're a dick, there isn't any excuse for you banning this guy. Even if this guy is a noob, even if this guy didn't know why the hell did you ban him? Don't resort to your usual comments of random crap, seriously answer it. You could have just given him his items, you could have just did -no tk. Hell even just kicking him would be better, but instead you were a douche and kicked him. Now I don't like typing this long cause it makes it seem like a rant, which it is, but more or less I don't care that much, I'm just really into aggravating dicks that deserve it.

CouDate: Thursday, 14-Nov-2013, 3:54 AM | Message # 12
Head Administrator
Conclusion:

Stooge isn't guilty of abusing. But he should've been a good teammate and gave the amulet back or left it alone until after mass. That's what I usually do, if not I forget my own items and merges with my downloadable teammates lol. At the start of mass when hadey went to get his items, it looked like he went to stooge hoping he'd get his Jahood back from him. Maybe Stooges vision was locked else where and staring at the middle vault, I don't know lol.

Hadey, to be more precise you should've asked for your Jahood back right away or at least asked before attempting to teamkill him. Then you would've had a case. It looked like you tried to use stooges units to tk himself first then rest is history.

My verdict is: Due to Misunderstanding I will unban Hadey and there will be no penalties for Stooge. Though hopefully Stooge will be a good ally for all players, not just the ones he like. =P.b Hadey you must speak your mind more and make things more clear. "Stooge it's a team game" is different from "Stooge give my jahood back" then Stooge would have had no choice but to give the item back.

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 14-Nov-2013, 4:32 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
How was there no abuse? Stooge banned a guy for wanting his items back.

sigh w/e

CouDate: Thursday, 14-Nov-2013, 4:40 PM | Message # 14
Head Administrator
hadey attempted tk first but ive unbanned.

Its normally nothin wrong taking forgotten amulets but stooge shouldve waited after mass and hadey shouldve asked and not attempt tk first. Its been settled now tho.

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 14-Nov-2013, 4:56 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
stooge abuse, i buy admin away from him how much give i?

honestly, i dont take other ppl's amulets. the only reason i will is if i see them take mine from my character or pick mine up and take control away from me. if they forget at mass, i sometimes grab their amulet and boots(sell their hp salve) and give their items to them.

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » unban hadey_udkm (banned by stooge.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats