mehrquack admin abuse
SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 6:35 AM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Subject: reporting mehrquack admin abuse useast.battle.net

Your battle.net username: SOUNDWAVES
Violator's battle.net username: mehrquack
Game name (if known) (for example, Custom Hero Footies! #78): CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #19
http://playchf.tk/game/113133/
Approximate date/time of game (alternatively, link to a Stats page): 01/03/2014, 20:52 (IDK which timezone does this site use)

Rule player violated: admin abuse
Time of incidents (Note in-game timer or replay timer, type -time): while in lobby

What Team won: team 1
Any further thoughts:
I joined game with my friend 67uo to teach games.
but mehrquack kept used !sp command.
So I kept asked stop it but he didn't he just started game.
Couldn't took screen shot cause I was chatting and count down was so fast.
It really pissed me off.
I request his admin removal.
I followed ban request form so hope root admin accept my request.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 7:26 AM

mehrquackDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 6:48 AM | Message # 2
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
1. I didnt know it was ur firend => i did !sp
2.It was too late cuz of countdown
3.You didnt told me the name of your friend in lobby.Therefore it wasnt my fault cuz i didnt know who ur friend was. => i couldnt swap him to ur team back
Anyway sorry for it . Next time pls tell me the name of the player[alt/student] and will swap him back to ur team.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Declined!

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

b3pDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 6:56 AM | Message # 3
Hero
Its not the 1st time lol.
He did two time this when I was whis friend 
!sp
!start
and if I do !a
he do again
!start

Then fucked 100 % my games and my friends games

Im ok for remove his adamin

b3p

mehrquackDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 7:11 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
LOL b3p u arent the person who is allowed to say something about removing other players for admin abuse .
Just think about ur serval mh and other abuses .
Note : I didnt type !start while i am in looby unless some admin type "!autostart 13 " which hold the bot for minutes in lobby like u do sometimes.
............................................................................................................................................ ....... ....................................................................................................
If cou or random want to remove my admin , they have to remove b3p admin permantly because the proportion of punishment against admin abuser would have changed.
............................................................................................................................................ .............................................................................................................

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 7:22 AM | Message # 5
Ninja
I said stop and told you I have friend in lobby.
k fine. since you said sorry.
I thought you did sp on purpose to piss me off.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 7:23 AM

mehrquackDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 7:26 AM | Message # 6
Grunt
I joined game with my friend 67uo to teach games.but mehrquack kept used !sp command.
So I kept asked stop it but he didn't he just started game.
Couldn't took screen shot cause I was chatting and count down was so fast.
It really pissed me off.
I request his admin removal.
I followed ban request form so hope root admin accept my request.

The progrees : -I joined => as usual i did !sp [two or 3 times ] ( independent of team/soundwaves , for exsample i do !sp even when i have the best team )
                      -After two/3 times !sp sound started to keep saying : 1. He wanted to play with a friend but he didnt told me the name of friend
                                                                                                   2. He raged more than giving me information.
                      -Game start without the using of "!start" command

Added (02-Mar-2014, 7:26 AM)
---------------------------------------------
@soundwaves wont happen again

b3pDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 7:36 AM | Message # 7
Hero
Just shup up mehr when i abused I said yeah its true I dont lie like a cow 
get a life ..

b3p

SOUNDWAVESDate: Monday, 03-Mar-2014, 0:59 AM | Message # 8
Ninja
Quote mehrquack ()
The progrees : -I joined => as usual i did !sp [two or 3 times ] ( independent of team/soundwaves , for exsample i do !sp even when i have the best team ) -After two/3 times !sp sound started to keep saying : 1. He wanted to play with a friend but he didnt told me the name of friend 2. He raged more than giving me information. -Game start without the using of "!start" command

lol you keep self-justifying your admin abuse.
if somebody ask you for stop that means they have request or they don't like your action.
And at that point your should stop and listen instead of typing fking !sp constantly.
If you have listend that I have friend then why you kept typed !sp?
Cause you didn't want to listen others request.
Now I see why you did that shit from your excuse and shifting blame on me.
Plus it wasn't only me who asked you stop if you read the game chat log.
I think your arrogant attitude should be punished.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Monday, 03-Mar-2014, 1:04 AM

mehrquackDate: Monday, 03-Mar-2014, 4:01 AM | Message # 9
Grunt
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
lol you keep self-justifying your admin abuse.if somebody ask you for stop that means they have request or they don't like your action.
And at that point your should stop and listen instead of typing fking !sp constantly.
If you have listend that I have friend then why you kept typed !sp?
Cause you didn't want to listen others request.
Now I see why you did that shit from your excuse and shifting blame on me.
Plus it wasn't only me who asked you stop if you read the game chat log.
I think your arrogant attitude should be punished.

@sound : Tell me what is the difference between 1 !sp and two !sp ? The teams were already shuffled as u started to ask me if could stop using sp commond.
              Even if had stop using !sp [look at the progrees , your descripition is wrong] u wouldnt be able to play with ur friend.
              Therefore it was better to do 2-3 times !sp because it made the teams more balanced. So i dont understand what is ur problem with the serval using of !sp command

Chat log statements of players who discussed about my serval !sp :
              (02:35 / All) FaatiBomBom: its not LoL stop crying =P

(00:18 / All) SimonSaid00: i would understand shuffling once, but not until u get what u want
              => i havent use !sp to get the best team like others but rather to make the teams balanced

As i said sorry but u should have told me the name of your friend in lobby .
Edit : I havent abused my adminship because : 1 your descripition of events is wrong :
Quote mehrquack ()
The progrees : -I joined => as usual i did !sp [two or 3 times ] ( independent of team/soundwaves , for exsample i do !sp even when i have the best team )
-After two/3 times !sp sound started to keep saying : 1. He wanted to play with a friend but he didnt told me the name of friend
2. He raged more than giving me information.
-Game start without the using of "!start" command

2 u havent told me the name of your friend u want to play with

............................................................................................................................................ ...............................................................................................................................
1. !Sp was desingned against stacked teams, for fair teams
2. I use !sp  EVERY game, 3 times, and when i have a good player in my theam i swap him away
3. Of the people that get hit by !sp 99,99% are Stackers and Alts. These people ruin the game for everyone. By !Sp everyone gets a chance to a decent gaming experience.

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 03-Mar-2014, 4:59 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
I think Mehr should lose his admin for 2-3 weeks.
Anyways, I'm tired of admins trying to justify their actions... and getting away with it

I have already seen Adam get away with everything
I have no thought on seeing Mehr get away with everything

Cou, just please start giving sever admin punishments
Because by economics
If the PUNISHMENT is high, then the ABUSE will be low. 
It's the fact that the PUNISHMENT currently is a joke that admins dgaf about anything.

What's the point of admins except that those very same players never listen to pubs and just do whatever they want to do with it.

btw
Quote mehrquack ()
1. !Sp was desingned against stacked teams, for fair teams 2. I use !sp  EVERY game, 3 times, and when i have a good player in my theam i swap him away
3. Of the people that get hit by !sp 99,99% are Stackers and Alts. These people ruin the game for everyone. By !Sp everyone gets a chance to a decent gaming experience.
Don't bullsh1t me. When your with your friend like Arctty, this doesn't happen. Actually this happens when you DON'T have someone you know in your team. Just please stop giving excuses
Please just take your punishment.
World would be so much better with more obedience. Sigh

mehrquackDate: Monday, 03-Mar-2014, 5:31 AM | Message # 11
Grunt
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
I think Mehr should lose his admin for 2-3 weeks.Anyways, I'm tired of admins trying to justify their actions... and getting away with it

I have already seen Adam get away with everything
I have no thought on seeing Mehr get away with everything

Cou, just please start giving sever admin punishments
Because by economics
If the PUNISHMENT is high, then the ABUSE will be low.
It's the fact that the PUNISHMENT currently is a joke that admins dgaf about anything.

What's the point of admins except that those very same players never listen to pubs and just do whatever they want to do with it.

btw
Quote mehrquack ()
1. !Sp was desingned against stacked teams, for fair teams 2. I use !sp EVERY game, 3 times, and when i have a good player in my theam i swap him away
Don't bullsh1t me. When your with your friend like Arctty, this doesn't happen. Actually this happens when you DON'T have someone you know in your team. Just please stop giving excuses
Please just take your punishment.
World would be so much better with more obedience. Sigh
1. So my admin should be removed for 2-3 weeks even when i didnt abused my admin ? I already clarifyed that i didnt abused my admin . Pls read my post before u convict  
    someone.
2. Yes yesterday i played one game with arctty. I asked to do !sp serval times [noone answered ]but i didnt typed it cuz i wasnt able to rate if arctty would evalutae my action as an
    admin abuse ( for exsample he could be a friend of soundwaves who might support him in this theard ) You can ask arctty if u want lol. I hope he wont lie
3. I dont know arctty cuz i played only a few games vs or against him => He isnt my friend
4. Rosa ur opinion doesnt count in this theard because ur are baised. I remembered that ur quite when people discussed about cryay's admin abuse and we all know that u are a
    friend of soundwaves. [You might want to see me banned cuz i brought cryay to fall.] Even when i would have abused my admin a 3 week admin removal is disproportional if u
    compare it to admins banning players for item kill.

Edit : I didnt abuse my adminship . In my opinion this theard has loosed his authority.

Added (03-Mar-2014, 5:31 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Mods could u close this flame theard pls ?

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 03-Mar-2014, 5:48 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Quote mehrquack ()
4. Rosa ur opinion doesnt count in this theard because ur are baised. I remembered that ur quite when people discussed about cryay's admin abuse and we all know that u are a     friend of soundwaves. [You might want to see me banned cuz i brought cryay to fall.] Even when i would have abused my admin a 3 week admin removal is disproportional if u
    compare it to admins banning players for item kill.
Really? I never talked in any of Cyray's post? Wow. I am dazzled by your short term memory

Anyways, 
Quote mehrquack ()
Mods could u close this flame theard pls ?
Do this after the case is finished. 

Quote mehrquack ()
Edit : I didnt abuse my adminship . In my opinion this theard has loosed his authority.
So Sound for posting a possible abuse automatically loses his authority because u decide to close the thread?

Please, 
Quote b3p ()
Just shup up mehr when i abused I said yeah its true I dont lie like a cow  get a life ..

Anyways Cou, please look into this. And can you ask Random if it is ever possible to get histories of battlenet logs?

Priest-Of-SinDate: Monday, 03-Mar-2014, 7:08 AM | Message # 13
Hero
Group: Users
i dont think !sp is admin abuse....i mean you can try to balance the game with sp.but i will say this...!sp more then 1 time its like swap-ing the best players in your team (alltough its more easy to swap).

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

mehrquackDate: Monday, 03-Mar-2014, 8:54 AM | Message # 14
Grunt
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
Quote mehrquack ()Edit : I didnt abuse my adminship . In my opinion this theard has loosed his authority.
So Sound for posting a possible abuse automatically loses his authority because u decide to close the thread?

Please,
Dude this theard should be cloosed cuz i already clarifyed that i didnt abused my adminship . You guys werent able to confute my agruments nor you discussed them.
And even sound hasnt disagreed with the fact that he didnt tell me the name of his friend.
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
i dont think !sp is admin abuse....i mean you can try to balance the game with sp.but i will say this...!sp more then 1 time its like swap-ing the best players in your team (alltough its more easy to swap).
I never use !sp to get the best team. [Just look at my teammembers ] Moreover 1 time !sp has a less chance to balance the game than 3 or 2 times. [ it seems u dont know how to
assess the possibilities }
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
Please, Quote b3p ()
Just shup up mehr when i abused I said yeah its true I dont lie like a cow get a life ..

Lol u are so brave to say the true in a shit forum , respect .

SOUNDWAVESDate: Monday, 03-Mar-2014, 11:24 AM | Message # 15
Ninja
Quote mehrquack ()
Added (03-Mar-2014, 5:31 AM)---------------------------------------------Mods could u close this flame theard pls ?

how come reporting admin abuse is flame thread?

If people have agreed at !sp then it isn't admin abuse but nobody agreed.
Actually you didn't ask others will, besides people(including me and my friend) disapproved of your action.
Like you said, you clearly saw that I am asking stop and I had friend. I typed this more than 3 times but your shuffle didn't stop.
Your excuse is that I didn't tell who is my friend but you didn't gave me chance for swap ask.
I assume that you didn't want to listen cuz you kept type !sp and let the game start.
plus you did !sp more than 3 times.
If it wasn't admin abuse what should I call this?

Rest in Peace Rookies

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » mehrquack admin abuse
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1