• «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » NexsuS admin abuse
NexsuS admin abuse
Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 2:10 PM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Yes CRYWAVES i am sure i was not lagging... if you will will watch replay or just read chat log you will see i was raping them all with shamans and banish and they started votekick me and they said something like "kick that creep abuser".

Kick player only for reason he is winning is definitely votekick abuse.

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 2:11 PM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote mehrquack ()
If the votekick against adam has failed , adam should be banned for 3-2 days.

actually, the way i see it is if they continuously set the vote kick 2+ times. after they do it the first time, i let them know its abuse and bannable. if they try to votekick me again during the game, i usually begin to trololol them. once i see a higher percentage(or less people left in game) i start banning. i'm too lazy to go back and get all of their names after the game so i'll usually do it during the game.

however, lately, i've been alting to snipe adam's elo and have come across pathetic stacking and mode setting by other people. i would usually tell them "yo its me" but its disgusting how they wont give pubs a chance at all. this discourages people from playing...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 2:13 PM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
CRYWAVES just please shut up really... you are the biggest admin abuser ever. I still remember how you kicked me out of clan EFB and banned me on EFB-Bot only because I said "Roystom is better player than you". You are really trash player.

NerdNinja9Date: Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 2:32 PM | Message # 34
Archer
Quote ic3dt3a ()
you do realize that some of these people have friended each other on facebook? or use other messaging software

That's totally possible but he never said that.  If, after hours of responses, he finally changes his story to Linze using some other program I'd find that highly suspect.

I know Linze doesn't speak English so I'm sure they're friends too.  But this notion that everyone good ever is somehow Nex's "friend" is just ridiculous.  He swaps all the best players to his team every game, regardless of who they are.  It takes the balance out of all his games.  It's an abuse.

Message edited by NerdNinja9 - Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 2:34 PM

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 2:39 PM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Item destory: i asked many times Random and Cou "is item destroying ban reason?" but i never got answer. But i see other admins also ban players who kill items. Destroy items is really annonying. I remember i had very shitty hero (his name was something like "Ogre Lord") and they killed my jaood amulet. And this stupid hero without amulet dont have enough mana cast just 1 spell... It was really annoying i couldnt cast during mass just 1 spell and ofc i lose mass.

I see other admins are also banning players who destroy items before mass... so i will keep ban them too. If Cou, Random or Bond will tell me stop so I will stop ban them.

Added (16-Mar-2014, 2:39 PM)
---------------------------------------------
also is funny how SOUNDWAVES asked me "are you sure they didnt see lag sceeen?"

yes i am sure about this... because EVERYTIME i type !synclimit 9999999 so its not possible they can see lag screen

they did try votekick me because i was raping them with shamans... they also said something like "kick that creep abuser"

NexsuSDate: Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 3:16 PM | Message # 36
Grunt
I repeat, please look at the history of games ... you will see that I only play with xaviermaster and [-FTL-] Sharen or [foote]juguete ... and are not really good .....

xDD

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 4:34 PM | Message # 37
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Hmm sharen isn't bad bb2

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 4:40 PM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
First Sharen´s accounts was "michaelpridee" i remember when me and Roystom were "friends" and he gave me password for this account and i used that alt for up Roystom elo. I dont remember this stats but when he gave me password that account was something like -500 elo and 15% wins and 85% loses. And he had this stats because he was really bad player (like for example rogerlucas, edu.reme or princess88) not because he was losing games on purpose.

After this Roystom started practice with him and he become better player.

NexsuSDate: Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 5:07 PM | Message # 39
Grunt
I'm good, unaided, come to perfect my micro, to the extent that I can use 6 subgroups ... biggrin

xDD

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 6:22 PM | Message # 40
Robotic Ninja
Swap players (who are friends) is not abuse. If they agree with swap there is not problem. Only swap without ask is abuse in my opinion (for example me and SOUNDWAVES hate each other and if i will swap him in my team only because i want win game its definitely abuse) but for example if i will swap MrDark, Keep3r or Loverboy its not abuse because they agree with that. Its not "swap" like "swap".

MrDark_DevilDate: Tuesday, 18-Mar-2014, 6:52 AM | Message # 41
Hero
if u saw stack team just leave smile

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 18-Mar-2014, 7:15 AM | Message # 42
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
This thread have no sense (—_—)

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message edited by AL_GI - Tuesday, 18-Mar-2014, 7:16 AM

NexsuSDate: Tuesday, 18-Mar-2014, 9:32 AM | Message # 43
Grunt
Your sexsualidad does not make sense
.GAYs, GAYS EVERYWHERE  newrus

xDD

katriel7Date: Tuesday, 18-Mar-2014, 9:37 AM | Message # 44
Ghoul
i think items destroy is reason to ban ppl.... i cant believe how they can do that.... is hard sometimes play without items and without the pet

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 18-Mar-2014, 11:36 AM | Message # 45
Robotic Ninja
Firstime agree with Katriel. Items destroying is really annoying and people who are doing this deserve be banned. I still remember how i got this shit hero "Ogre lord" and they killed my jaoods amulet. And without amulet this stupid hero dont have enough mana for cast just 1 spell. I am not joking.

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » NexsuS admin abuse
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map