Gagamel ruining CHF - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Gagamel ruining CHF
Gagamel ruining CHF
Adam_CZDate: Monday, 02-Feb-2015, 1:01 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Gagamel is really f*cking b*tch he is using map hack and he is ruining games. In ever game he have 3-4 fake accounts in different teams and use them to feed himself. People are leaving games and this f*cking trash is just laughing at them. Also is impossible play vs map hacker. And nobody care? I still remember when i spoofed admins and ban over 100 people in EFB-Bot, team killed my allies with arcane before mass 100x times but i did nothing compare to this moron Gagamel. And he is allowed post on forum? WTF.

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 02-Feb-2015, 3:06 PM | Message # 17
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I still remember when i spoofed admins and ban over 100 people in EFB-Bot, team killed my allies with arcane before mass 100x times but i did nothing compare to this moron Gagamel. And he is allowed post on forum? WTF.
the I did nothing part made me lol smile

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

FirNesSDate: Monday, 02-Feb-2015, 3:33 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
I'm currently dealing with it.
I wonder how. You're not even able to answer to a pm.

AL_GIDate: Monday, 02-Feb-2015, 4:30 PM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Probably no keyboard xD

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 02-Feb-2015, 5:37 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Gagamel just ruined game in 8 minutes: http://playchf.net/game/214705/

In that game he have 3 accounts (purple and orange in team 2 and green in team 3) please look what he is doing and how he ruined game. This trash make people leaving CHF trust me.

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 02-Feb-2015, 5:45 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Gagamel is really f*cking b*tch he is using map hack and he is ruining games. In ever game he have 3-4 fake accounts in different teams and use them to feed himself. People are leaving games and this f*cking trash is just laughing at them. Also is impossible play vs map hacker. And nobody care? I still remember when i spoofed admins and ban over 100 people in EFB-Bot, team killed my allies with arcane before mass 100x times but i did nothing compare to this moron Gagamel. And he is allowed post on forum? WTF.

karma's a bitch, lawlz

Quote FirNesS ()
I wonder how. You're not even able to answer to a pm.

^^someone's feelings got hurt

anyways, add !kick command to certain individuals to temporarily deal with this

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Message edited by ic3dt3a - Monday, 02-Feb-2015, 5:47 PM

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 02-Feb-2015, 6:34 PM | Message # 22
Ninja
all i need is kick drop mute ban smile

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

AL_GIDate: Monday, 02-Feb-2015, 7:26 PM | Message # 23
Zombie Pirate
Quote BajsHoran ()
all i need is kick drop mute ban
I would like to have these commands. biggrin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 02-Feb-2015, 7:44 PM | Message # 24
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote BajsHoran ()
all i need is kick drop mute ban
all i need is kick drop mute ban slap announce nolang ping synclimit addadmin deladmin owner lock checkme water and a potato

[img][/img]

AL_GIDate: Monday, 02-Feb-2015, 8:28 PM | Message # 25
Zombie Pirate
Quote Web-Ghost ()
all i need is kick drop mute ban slap announce nolang ping synclimit addadmin deladmin owner lock checkme water and a potato
:o

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 3:25 AM | Message # 26
Head Administrator
Quote AL_GI ()
Probably no keyboard xD
or hands
Quote BajsHoran ()
the I did nothing part made me lol
me too

[img][/img]

GagamelDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 11:07 AM | Message # 27
Hero
Yes, bio likes to ban me every day from the forum because he is scared i reveal his true charakter here. Well let me give you one example. Why should i try to be a part of this community and play fair, when i get abused by bios behavior every time i am in the channel or in the lobby? I was willing to forgive and to apologize but bio had not the greatness to do the same in return. That was the reason why there was no agreement in the past and that is the reason why i am not interested into talking to bio anymore. Maybe rumors are true and bond does not care about this game anymore. However he hasn t tried to talk to me yet. In the past i was asked about taking screenshots by cou for the next time. Well here you have some proof:

kostenlos bilder hochladen

For real its hard for me to take this clown serious anymore. I could give you a psychological analysis of his behavior based on what he has written here. And you would understand why i have the opinion he is still in puberty behaving like an immature wannabe with his "hacking skills", "real life buisness", "trying to act mature", "trying to look big compared to others by looking down at them" and so much more.... For another example i asked him if he has ever tried to solve problems by talking and making an agreement and what he answered to me was something like: "you don t know anything."

But don t worry adam_cz right now there are 20 blizzard coworkers having a huge buisness meeting to handle this issue. Because Bio has a friend who has 10 friends and one of those 10 friends has a dog called jimbo. and belive it or not, this dog jimbo is the boss of the whole blizzard company. That is why blizzard coworkers from all countries are watching all my replays right now in half speed and discuss them before they make a democratic vote about bios personal problems, in which the government and the president are involved as well. And afterwards the schoolboy Andrew Jones will visit my home in his yoga outfit to blow up my home and solve this problem once and foreall. But you have to be patient about that because his mum does not allow him to blow up my home before he hasn t finished his homework.

gratis bilder

gratis bilder hochladen

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

Message edited by Gagamel - Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 11:09 AM

Bio-AssAUltDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 11:42 AM | Message # 28
Head Administrator
You're just an annoying a$$ little kid who likes to stalk my life lol. You mass spam users. You use multi-accounts to ruin games. You ban dodge. You map hack.

Reveal my true character? Kid.. you don't even know me. And I couldn't care less what you say about me homie. Nice screeshots. Like I even said, I knew it was going to be screen shotted and posted on the forums. Nothing I said was untrue so cool, you voiced my opinion for me.

The fact that Bond moved you back from banned to users sums up the joke of this place enough. He's simply going to give you what ever you want because of the fact that you can spam everyone and ban dodge. There's an open invitation to anyone to abuse and do what ever they want. Cool. I don't have time for this anymore. You kids have fun now.

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 12:06 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Bond really unbanned Gagamel? It must be some joke. Why dont watch this replay: http://playchf.net/game/214705/ ???

I need Cou or Iconnect or Random or just somebody check replay how Gagamel ruining games again and again. This one was ruined in 8 minutes. Look he had 3 accounts and what he did. Really nobodoy care about this?

Added (03-Feb-2015, 12:06 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
I don't have time for this anymore. You kids have fun now.

If you will give up then you are coward no offense. Actually you are the only one who is trying stop Gagamel. People probably didnt realize how much insidious and dangerous Gagamel is.

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 4:12 PM | Message # 30
Zombie Pirate
Gagamel dangerous? smile

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Gagamel ruining CHF
Search:
Login Form
Search