Gagamel ruining CHF - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Gagamel ruining CHF
Gagamel ruining CHF
Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 31-Jan-2015, 2:00 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
This Gagamel is really annoying look at this game: http://playchf.net/game/214060/

He have every game many accounts in different team. He was green and pink in team 3 but also he was dark green in team 4 (check IP please). You will see he had 2 hero mass and he used his another account in team 4 and send peasant with auras in team 3.

I promise that was the most annoying game in my whole CHF history since i am playing this game. If i didnt have great allies it was autolose. But how he can hack too many accounts?

Even b3P with her map hacking, drop hacking and spamming is nice player compare to Gagamel. fuck

Added (31-Jan-2015, 2:00 PM)
---------------------------------------------
EDIT: he was also gray and leave for make his 2 accounts (green and pink) only 2 hero mass and then use his other account in team 4 (dark green) and send peasant with auras. So he have 4 accounts in game... really ban him or he will destroy CHF.

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 31-Jan-2015, 2:51 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Even if you ban him, he won't stop

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 31-Jan-2015, 3:05 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Sad true.. I remember Bio banned him and he just made account Gagamel 2, then Gagamel 3, then Gagamel 5,6,7... etc

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 31-Jan-2015, 5:29 PM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Who is gagamel, do he has a main account?
Probably an old player, 1337ualive? I remember this guy was a demon lol

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

feeltreeDate: Saturday, 31-Jan-2015, 6:54 PM | Message # 5
Grunt
but how he can make so much accounts?
ip-ban didnt work, or what?

ban him everytime - permanentban

none shall harms the wild

BajsHoranDate: Saturday, 31-Jan-2015, 6:59 PM | Message # 6
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
he also killed the trollbox sad

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

OttoJDate: Saturday, 31-Jan-2015, 7:59 PM | Message # 7
Grunt
Group: Game Mod
On the game in the link there is only THX as green.  It looks like the correct game per your description.  Good job in winning.   Sorry the ban thing does not work or i would ban THX.

OttoJ, The Old Man
I play for fun, fast wins bore me and make me feel mean.

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 31-Jan-2015, 8:36 PM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
So who is THX?

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 31-Jan-2015, 10:41 PM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
we need to ip ban him

[img][/img]

hassanrizvi10Date: Saturday, 31-Jan-2015, 11:06 PM | Message # 10
Grunt
ip was already baned by assault i guess he comes in different ip address

KinG_xD

13eastynlDate: Sunday, 01-Feb-2015, 3:33 AM | Message # 11
Grunt
just ceep banning then smile

b3pDate: Sunday, 01-Feb-2015, 5:28 AM | Message # 12
Hero
Hum
His 1st acc was painXX
He use a VPN (everone know it : type free VPN in Google, download it. U computeur will be connect to à server, whis proxy. Then u can ban his ip 2000x time, that will do nothing)
Also, he use Kload system : he open mutli-warcraft windows, change cd key whis à cd key changer and multi connect to bnet. Then he can come in the game whis multi acc, like if he have multi computeur. Eazy to do.
Just add back !Kick command to admin for stop it... because u dont have other solution for stop him
Or just get ip of PAINXX and ddos him. That will work too wink

b3p

GagamelDate: Sunday, 01-Feb-2015, 8:04 AM | Message # 13
Hero
Yes i did some "bug testing" recently. Not for bond009 but for the person who is the true champ of chf, which is myself in all modesty. Adam we both know the true reason why you cry here is because i called you a son of a whore and that hurt your feelings. You asked me why i did that? Well the answer should be obvious for you, but here is it in case you forgot. After you were asking me to team up and i decided to give you a chance you were talking behind my back like a rat and tried to set me up, what did not work because you had nothing against me. Yes now you have some information to offer, but what does it change? The only thing you are doing here is making other people a target. For me this thread is only a list of people who are asking for some extra spam in the future. Nothing more and nothing less. Everyone feel free to add your name to it, if you are bored. But for other people this is a source of new ideas to abuse. If information here won t be deleted it will happen like it always happens. People will copy my strategy and claim it to be their own. This is like it happend with the mindrape + gemstone glitch, which was invented by me, and this was like it happend with basicially every maphack in the past. At this point i just like to say thank you for the credits. At the end of the day you can hate me or love me for bringing this kind of abuse into chf. Only one thing is for sure people will copy it for themselfes and destroy the game with it if you give them tutorials here how to do it. At this point i want to give the admins the honest advice to delete some information out of this threat. It s kinda sad how b3p (the guy who tries to make everyone belive he is a girl on the internet which has been an infamous maphacker and account steeler on northrend in the past), tries to make himself to look good by sharing information to the public. It s one thing to know something and another thing to know when you have to reveal that knowledge. At this point i like to say don t blame me if there will be more people using this kind of abuse, because it was not me who made it public and it was not me who gives here advices how to do it, trying to look good to this community. It were adam_cz by publishing it and b3p by showing ways how to do it. Both of you guys gross me out. And if you were in front of me i would spit both of you into their ugly faces as a sign of contempt.

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

MrDark_DevilDate: Sunday, 01-Feb-2015, 6:17 PM | Message # 14
Hero
gagamel my love smile he can do anything CX

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

Bio-AssAUltDate: Sunday, 01-Feb-2015, 10:14 PM | Message # 15
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
I'm currently dealing with it. But hard to do a damn thing when random STILL hasn't fixed the ban system. It's getting really old. We still can't process bans

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Gagamel ruining CHF
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats