close enough

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 5:35 PM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Gagamel dangerous?
Dangerous to who, lol?

Gagmel seems to be a really nice player on battlenet when I am on (well, at least to me I guess)
So maybe it's only against mainly 1 player who keeps banning him for no reason? Xd

Seriously guys, give this guy a chance.
He actually made an account to speak out and the first thing that happens is SHUT UP welcome

Just get along guys or passively ignore -_-
And as for the replay that was posted, uhmm, wow I can't believe someone would even bother doing that.
I mean I don't want to be mean but Gagamel, you should serve at least a small ban for that ^^
Although I don't even think this is in the ban worthy list so idk

;|

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 5:44 PM

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 6:09 PM | Message # 33
Zombie Pirate
is this in the rule first? biggrin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GagamelDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 7:56 PM | Message # 34
Hero
Group: Users
Quote Adam_CZ ()
If you will give up then you are coward no offense.

You don t need to incite him to waste more of his time on a topic that lasted way to long anyway. A fire does not burn out if you feed it. Apart from that i disagree with your kind of argumentation. Saying no offense after an insult does not unmake it. Would you like to be called a son of a whore, no offense? Am I right?

E: You call me a drop hacker in bond009s profile? I never drophacked anyone in my whole life. When i lose i have enough dignity to accept a defeat.

Nearly i forgot that you drophacked me in the game you are complaining here about: http://playchf.net/game/214060/
I remember how you froze my screen untill the connection was terminated with your drophack. And yes it was a drophack because my second accound was inside the same game and did not lost the connection at the same time. Did it really meant so much to you to play in my team that you need to add wrong information here to make me look bad? Well go ahead make me famous. Maybe i will some day sign your mousepad to reward you =)

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

Message edited by Gagamel - Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 8:41 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 8:45 PM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Gagamel ()
Did it really meant so much to you to play

the irony

GagamelDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 8:51 PM | Message # 36
Hero
you have to read that sentence in context of its other half to understand it. :)

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 8:52 PM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote Gagamel ()
you have to read that sentence in context of its other half to understand it. smile

the "trouble" you're going through to win/ruin games is what i was referring to

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 9:02 PM | Message # 38
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Gagmel seems to be a really nice player

are u on drugs? biggrin

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 9:06 PM | Message # 39
Zombie Pirate
yes biggrin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message edited by AL_GI - Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 9:09 PM

GagamelDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 9:06 PM | Message # 40
Hero
Neither is it trouble for me nor is it ruined for me if I enjoy the abuse nor do i care about stats or elo. I just refined an unfair strategy and brought it to the next level.

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 9:08 PM | Message # 41
Zombie Pirate
Quote Gagamel ()
Neither is it trouble for me nor is it ruined for me if I enjoy the abuse nor do i care about stats or elo. I just refined an unfair strategy and brought it to the next level.
▒█░░░ ▀█▀ ▒█░▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀   ░█▀▀█   ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀  ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░░ ▒█░ ▒█▀▄░ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█   ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█░░▒█ ░▀▀▀▄   ░▀▀▀▄
▒█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄   ▒█░▒█   ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█▒█▄▄▄█

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 9:27 PM | Message # 42
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Although I don't even think this is in the ban worthy list so idk
the idiot  web-fan is right

[img][/img]

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 9:28 PM

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 9:55 PM | Message # 43
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote Adam_CZ ()
If you will give up then you are coward no offense. Actually you are the only one who is trying stop Gagamel. People probably didnt realize how much insidious and dangerous Gagamel is.

I unbanned him because the forum and game are different places that are punished like so. If someone abuses forum or gets reproof or ban for something they said/did on forum doesnt mean they should be banned from the bot/game and vice versa. unless its absolutely necessary..
The fact he got banned from the forums after 2 posts which said nothing bad didn't make a lot of sense. So i unbanned him.

The thing is i have heard some bad things about this guy yes.. but hes been banned from the bot and he has gotten around the bans by proxy/ changing cd key or realm / changing player name etc.. So why ban him on the forums right away. Lets hear him out and reason better with him and help him to see why he is wrecking games and make him appreciate the game to respect it's play style the way its intended to be played. I mean, he is here isn't he? So he must enjoy the game, so it doesn't make sense he would want to ruin the first experience of new players or pubs that also want to enjoy it.

Gagamel if what everyone else says is true, just think in your next game you do a lame strat how would you feel if someone did that the first game you played and gave you a bad first impression/experience. If you enjoy playing the game you want new players to stick around and keep playing not leave.

Also i saw you made a balance list, i havent had time to read it yet but before i do have you played 4.1b5 yet? and have you read through the change log so far? most of whats very wrong in 4.0a is already fixed or changed so before i read it all make sure its still all relevant stuff at the current point in 4.1 beta5

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 03-Feb-2015, 10:13 PM | Message # 44
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote Bond009 ()
Also i saw you made a balance list, i havent had time to read it yet but before i do have you played 4.1b5 yet? and have you read through the change log so far? most of whats very wrong in 4.0a is already fixed or changed so before i read it all make sure its still all relevant stuff at the current point in 4.1 beta5
if you wanna try it out feel free to pm i will host it smile

[img][/img]

nzfockrDate: Wednesday, 04-Feb-2015, 3:31 AM | Message # 45
Rifleman
@bond009
Gagamel doesn't care for stats, doesn't care for elo, doesn't care about what he does in the game and how it could effect new players or anyone.
He gets off on doing these lame strategies constantly and he thinks he is cool for doing so. I am sure he must jerk off every night because he evades all bans against him and makes this banning system look like a real joke.
He is only here to troll, nothing more and nothing less. He is still a little girl waiting for his balls to drop and needs a real lesson in life on how to be a man and grow up.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/82-3976-1 this is him found guilty of map hacking, he has pretty much broken every single one of your bot rules and does it on a daily basis.lol.
I find it funny how you want to even give this guy a chance on your forum when he does not give two shits about your game and pretty much just shits on all your rules and consequences that are in place.
All he does here is play a victim like he is ms innocent and only acts this way because bio always mistreats him lol
You guys need to wake up and smell the roses man.

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Gagamel ruining CHF
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats