Gagamel ruining CHF - Page 8 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Gagamel ruining CHF
Gagamel ruining CHF
genkiamericaDate: Monday, 09-Feb-2015, 2:07 AM | Message # 106
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Haven't we heard enough about this maphacking, drophacking, intentional glitch abusing, multiple-account abusing player?

He cannot be banned because he uses proxies.

But he will do it more the more attention he gets.  Consider closing all threads about him and not allowing any more.

Sure he might go crazy for a few weeks or so if he stops getting attention and ruining games more at first, but if he gets no attention for his shenanigans he will lose interest.

---

There was a player (group of players) like this in a different wc3 community (playffa) I played in before.  They claimed they were mistreated by admins and wanted justice.  They played on the bot with maphack using proxies and intentionally ruined games.  They made posts on the forum and acted legit and said they were just protesting unfair treatment.  The head admin reconciled with them, unbanning their main accounts and hearing them out.  They then went back to maphacking, ruining games, and made more demands.

This situation seems very similar, except in that community no one was defending the hacker(s) and they were getting less attention. They were a nuisance for several months and attacked games and the bot the most viciously after admins and players started ignoring them, but they slowly faded away as they got less attention.

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 09-Feb-2015, 3:22 AM | Message # 107
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Randaom260
read this
Quote Web-Ghost ()
 i talked to him it took me 20mins to make terms with him, no one here ever asked why they just went against him from start, he tried to communicate with the head admins, he got no reply(or got kicked out by some head admin from channel) so in return he protested in away others would listen, at the moment i told him to stand down for 2 days bond009 has 2days to read his pm and make a decision time remaining is 33hrs

[img][/img]

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Monday, 09-Feb-2015, 3:23 AM

GagamelDate: Monday, 09-Feb-2015, 9:30 AM | Message # 108
Hero
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
What's sad is how I hear constantly... "Let's hear him out"

Yeah freedom is speech is very sad. Specially if you re a wannabe dictator who does not want to be questioned.
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Do you people realize how clueless you even are?

Actually Web-Ghost knows more than you since he has taken the time to talk to me on an equal level.
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
I deadass settled all my BS with this scrub in an attempt to just be done with the drama cus it's annoying af, months ago.

Oh you did, so why you never told me? I remember you kicking me constantly out of the channel & gamelobby and recently out of a game too.
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
He doesn't deserve to be here.

Tell me do you? Do you deserve to be here? There have been so many examples why the community would be better without you. Like when you told everyone you would resign. Then you came back one day later declaring you will make the community grow but told us that you don t care about this community and its basicially 4 people who are this community. So tell me how will this community grow if you insulted some active members worse than i did when i was trolling them? Still i am not interested here to make you lose anything. Because i don t think you did those mistakes on purpose its just the character you have. And yes someone does not need to know you personally to recognize your bad habits. You cant give in. You only want to get but are not willing to give something in return. Everything i asked for was to leave me alone and even that was a too high demand for you. I remember how i could solve problems with cou within 5 minutes while playing a game at the same time. All you had to do would be to agree about the solution cou and me came up with. But even that was too much work for you. Instead you told me that i only try to get admin by spamming. At that moment i realised that you had not even spoken to cou because getting admin was never part of our agreement. I had only one demand and that was you leaving me alone in the future. Yes i once made a joke about getting admin in the trollbox but that was only because i wanted to know if rumors are true that people like b3p and me can get admin just by spamming.

About your bad habits? You cant listen to people. You try to look mature and educated instead of beeing just yourself. You run away if you lose an argument #squelsch. You re selfish, get angry easily and cant get over insults...
But does that mean that i hate you? No i accept you as the one you are all i do is to do the same in return. First i thought it was a manly choice when you told us here that you would stop to care about me. But this turned out to be a lie as i recognized you only pretended not to care so that nobody recognized what kind of helpless child you really are. Still i posted in the forum only as much evidence as much was nescessary to reveal your true character, because i had chosen not insult your dignity by giving a full analysis of your behavior.

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
I'm not going to allow some kid to do what ever the hell he wants without taking action against him for the fact that he can use proxies

Does that mean you re planning to resign again? And maybe one day later you will be back? That you don t know for yourself what you want only is one of many signs for me that you seem to be still in puberty.
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
I wasn't the reason all of this started. This started originally between gagamel and b3p back when we all played in r0d. I backed up b3p after finding out gagamel was trying to set b3p up.
Yes it started with me and b3p that is right, but i did not set her/him up. I basicially pointed out the mistakes she/he did for himself. I doubt that you have ever played against b3p if you re telling us here that she/he is innocent.
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
And actually, I do have the "right" to kick people from channel. If i didn't, then I wouldn't have access to.
Oh you have the right to do everything you want to do because you can? I did some research based on what adam_cz said. And i saw thefalleone came up with a similar argument like this. Is it you?
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
I don't care for you, and that's a well known fact.
Yes its a well known fact that you write books full of bs when you pretend not to care. But in fact you care the most because it will be you who won t be able to get over it for months.

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Grow up and stop acting like this kid deserves any rights.
Oh that irony. Tell me again why do you call others kids that are older in age, look more mature than you, and are mentally developed further than you? Does it increase your self esteem to lie to yourself?

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 09-Feb-2015, 12:09 PM | Message # 109
Head Administrator
Quote ;69773
I do have the "right" to kick people from channel. If i didn't, then I wouldn't have access to.
hmmmm maybe you got it because you were begging for it?

Added (09-Feb-2015, 12:09 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote gigasus91 ()
this shit's already gotten up to 8 pages.. dayum instead of wasting your time arguing with this little piece of shit, why don't u just close the topic since there is no way in hell he would stop abusing ?
 no one is asking you to read it you can ignore it if you want to + he has stopped abusing if you noticed
so dont speak without thinking

[img][/img]

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 09-Feb-2015, 12:48 PM | Message # 110
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Random260 ()
Because it's only 1.
You do realize most players don't even know that CHF forum exists and those who do

Has no thoughts of joining the forum right? ...

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 09-Feb-2015, 2:34 PM | Message # 111
Head Administrator
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
You do realize most players don't even know that CHF forum exists and those who do Has no thoughts of joining the forum right? ...
they join to simply post ban Cou tk or item killing =D

[img][/img]

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 13-Feb-2015, 2:23 PM | Message # 112
Robotic Ninja
Gagamel is ruining games again...

He created account TheFallenOne and he is using proxy with IP from Netherland: http://playchf.net/game/217741/

You can see he use same stupid strategy again. He have fake account in different team, then buy peasant and give him auras and send peasant into his own team.

This trash really cant change his behaviour? Anyway you can see range ban will not work because he can change his IP whenever he want....

GagamelDate: Friday, 13-Feb-2015, 2:53 PM | Message # 113
Hero
I am not the fallen one, how often have i to tell this again? Seriously i never heard of this guy before you came up with him. Is it you (my biggest fan) who tries to set me up this way? You copy my strategy to make it look like its me? Was that the reason why you asked me how to open multiple wc3? Its not my problem if you ruin games. If you want to be like me so much make sure to get some of my cum in your face to get my DNA.

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 13-Feb-2015, 5:20 PM | Message # 114
Robotic Ninja
Since there is many retards who support you... i give up. And if you really think i care about some stupid stats? I dont care if you ruining games. I can play on alts and finally have some fun and i if i will see retards ruining games i will just leave. You won Gagamel, are you happy?

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 13-Feb-2015, 6:39 PM | Message # 115
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote Gagamel ()
If you want to be like me so much make sure to get some of my cum in your face to get my DNA.

aww... ur to sweet

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

nzfockrDate: Friday, 13-Feb-2015, 10:55 PM | Message # 116
Rifleman
Adam_cz dont waste your time with this inbred and all those that get high off sniffing his buttcrack.

Let him do as he likes in game since this is the only pleasure this guy gets in life.

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 15-Feb-2015, 11:50 AM | Message # 117
Robotic Ninja
Haha Gagamel continue abusing debug mode... this time with account "StarWarz" check link replay: http://playchf.net/game/218315/

He is red under proxy from UK and use debug mode, but he is also teal with German IP so even if people will kick red by "-kick" teal is still in game and abuse items from debug mode. So -kick is not obviously working against hacker Gagamel, what now Bond???

GagamelDate: Sunday, 15-Feb-2015, 12:01 PM | Message # 118
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
what now Bond???

read and answer your pm + ban adam_cz

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 15-Feb-2015, 12:15 PM | Message # 119
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Haha Gagamel continue abusing debug mode... this time with account "StarWarz" check link replay: http://playchf.net/game/218315/

He is red under proxy from UK and use debug mode, but he is also teal with German IP so even if people will kick red by "-kick" teal is still in game and abuse items from debug mode. So -kick is not obviously working against hacker Gagamel, what now Bond???

how did u find THIS game? i think its you trying to set him up now, cause i highly doubt(even you who has no life and looks at replays), would bother to look at a replay of no name players. . .

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 15-Feb-2015, 12:47 PM | Message # 120
Robotic Ninja
You are wrong icetea...

i was in channel HPMM and there was guy under account "BORNTODESTROY" who was trash talking to me (he called me "son of whore" like Gagamel always do) so i checked website playchf.net and last replay with BORNTODESTROY and then i noticed he is playing together with StarWarz who abuse debug mode.

Also i just finshed game vs them few minutes ago: http://playchf.net/game/218337/ do you really think its me? Check replay how they tech with units, i dont have 10 hands play on 3 computers. You are just crazy.

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Gagamel ruining CHF
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats