• »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Potential MH
Potential MH
FirNesSDate: Friday, 16-Oct-2015, 9:24 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Can someone check if l33tuce does mh or not? Im not sure about it but I think he does. Can't tell you exact time when I suspect him but I think that it's easy to spot him
http://playchf.net/game/277426/

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 2:48 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
I will check this later.
:)

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 3:19 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Thank you!

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 4:33 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
So I have seen the replay at x8 speed (yes, I was rushing as this game replay was 1 hour <I later realized it wasn't for team 1 but still..>)

Anyways, from this replay, I can guarantee you 1 thing:

Player l33tuce maphacks 100%.
How I know: All his clicks are impossible clicks on creep shops or hero arena which he had no vision of in fog 

Fog clicks for l33tuce:

As I was rushing the replay with x8 speed, I could not differentiate which fog clicks were real and which weren't. However, the part at 23:42, 24:28, 28:31, 34:20 was able to give me the answer that l33tuce indeed maphacks.

Now on the flip note, I am unfortunate to say but it is possible that ToKz-JaD-XiL may maphack. I honestly hope not as I have him in my friend's list and he seems like a cool guy but there were several iffy clicks
Anyways, for the fogclicks for ToKz-JaD-XiL:

I honestly hope these were just coincidences (although the clicks at 34:29, 37:12, 39:39 was very ....) as I couldn't really concentrate properly at x8 speed.
I have only checked for l33tuce but if further replays come and has ToKz-JaD-XiL maphacking, then I will ask for a ban.

As for now, I can only fully confidently say l33tuce maphacks. As for ToKz-JaD-XiL, it's more of 60 40 so ehh, let him stay safe for now. I ain't watching the replay again for almost an hour when I have done my job with finding whether l33tuce maphacks :)

That said, nice timing with ward Fir. You warded him right after ToKz went afk. Lucky feat there ^^

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 5:47 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Thank you.
I'm making a report to Bond, this guy shouldn't be in HPMM. Forgot to say that he abused of reserved to make sure he was T1 so he basically kicked someone voluntuarly. Web can you ban him on all realms right now?

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 19-Oct-2015, 0:54 AM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
banned him

[img][/img]

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 19-Oct-2015, 4:23 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
The fogclicking thing is honestly bs.

There are many times when people somehow get the fog click trigger when they aren't maphacking. Let me actually analyze it.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Monday, 19-Oct-2015, 5:00 AM

FirNesSDate: Monday, 19-Oct-2015, 4:38 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
Let me actually analyze it.

Considering your personnal position towards me I won't even consider your opinion if you say that l33tuce doesn't mh.

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 19-Oct-2015, 5:20 AM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
Quote FirNesS ()
Considering your personnal position towards me I won't even consider your opinion if you say that l33tuce doesn't mh.
be good!
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
Let me actually analyze it.
ty

[img][/img]

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 19-Oct-2015, 5:41 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Quote FirNesS ()
You're literally just further proving my point towards you of being a child with the "I won't listen to you if it comes from you" card. Stop adding salt to the wound. If you aren't going to listen to others just because that person butthurt you, then don't even think you should still be an admin. If you think a personal opinion is going to affect me doing a job I set upon myself, well you are wrong. 

Back to the actual point though

I don't have anything hard evidence wise just yet, because I only watched the first 20 minutes of it (i'll watch the rest later when I feel like it). Ill watch the rest perhaps later when I feel like it.

He's a trash player but sometimes he just becomes so fast and determined when he attacks sometimes, that's a very good hint someone is maphacking. He pinged t3 out of nowhere at the and ran in like rambo when you guys were feeding off of them (6:20) Yes you can see the +1 pops when units are getting kills in a location of the map, but why did he even look there tbh. And the way he dtowered pinks base and INSTANTLY nova'd was just so weird (8:20) Like he was so oblivious to 90% of opportunities around him and so slow and inactive with APM, but became a speed demon out of nowhere here?. Talk about timing at 10:30ish. He kept scouting t2 waiting for the mass tp because he may have known dg was massing units up. and then bam once the shade went in, he went in as well. Such timing huh. Dust reveal near 22:00, small point but was really no reason to do that, specially in ward vicinity. 

In a playstyle sense, there wasn't anything REALLY big so far. And the reason why is because he actually sucks so bad at chf xD. It's hard telling whether or not he MH's when they are sooooo bad at this game. But he also did alot of things that a mher wouldn't even waste time on. So in this case I'm not sure 

But dude may have done fog clicking that's it. But he never did anything gameplay wise with it. So it's up to ya'll what you do with him. I couldn't find anything pin pointing 100% that he does hack.

Added (19-Oct-2015, 5:41 AM)
---------------------------------------------
What's the fog click program btw. someone link me

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 19-Oct-2015, 5:55 AM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
he actually sucks so bad at chf xD. It's hard telling whether or not he MH's when they are sooooo bad at this game.
lol

[img][/img]

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 19-Oct-2015, 8:16 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Thanks for your analysis Cheesy. Now if you only knew how to detect fog clicks instead of assumptions based on replay...
It would be fantastic.

That said, don't worry too much. I know a maphacker when I see one. I think I can differentiate properly between a fake click and a maphack click.
There is no way a player can constantly hover over enemy's 2nd hero in hero spell zone without having dusted even once (allies should have had 0 clue of the 2nd hero) the whole time and there is no way a player can keep clicking creep shop which is on the other side of the map which he never bothered dusting.

In addition, yes, he is also pretty blatant with maphsck. The random pingings like he was desperate, etc. That said, he isn't the brightest player with mh.
I had a game very recently in which yellow mh-ed but failed to even bother killing me once when I was near mid in windwalk.
It was only after i told him he would get ban and that he might as well abuse mh during the game that he instantly started spamming clicks.

MH is annoying.
And it's really hard to differentiate. But I think I played enough ladder to recognize MHers very easily.

----------------------------------------

Now, as for fog click detector file:
This isn't the file I use (mine is a lot more memory inefficient I guess) but it pretty much behaves the same way (I believe both do the same job anyways)

You can get fogclick detector here: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/41-4298-1

The process takes literally 4 seconds.
Download the file then copy paste it to your WC3 folder.
Then run WC3 and now when someone fog clicks, it shows up on your game live and saves it in some text file called fogclick.txt or so on your WC3 folder.
Just remember to erase your text file once a while because it stacks up pretty quick (not because of mh but because of fake fogclicks but those are pretty normal if you get used to it -usually the fake click happens when you get heros-)

;) . Fir, I encourage you to download this and also to the rest of the CHF community. It's rather very simple to install on your WC3 (yes, the old Dota fogclickers are extremely confusing to install but this one is just copy paste! smile ) and very useful. Thank me laters >.<

---------------------------------------------------

Also Cheezy, note that I claimed that I couldn't really tell l3ttuce maphacked until after the 20 minute mark. That might be why you aren't so confident right now as pre 20 minute period of game, even I had trouble whether l3ttuce maphacked or not.
That said, you could take my word for it or watch the whole replay yourself. It's your option ~
Be my guest to watch it though ^^. Maybe you can find whether Tokz maphacks or not. smile

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Monday, 19-Oct-2015, 8:25 AM

lotrrotkDate: Monday, 19-Oct-2015, 10:43 AM | Message # 13
Zombie Pirate
Well this just happened 

I'm sorry Firness but anyone you get banned is always unbanned 
I'm currently trying to ask him why he did it but he isnt replying

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

FirNesSDate: Monday, 19-Oct-2015, 11:54 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
You're literally just further proving my point towards you of being a child with the "I won't listen to you if it comes from you" card. Stop adding salt to the wound. If you aren't going to listen to others just because that person butthurt you, then don't even think you should still be an admin. If you think a personal opinion is going to affect me doing a job I set upon myself, well you are wrong.

I didn't say that because I don't wanna listen to you, and I do actually read all your posts entirely and attentively. It's just that from what I've seen of your behaviour the past 2 years I had thought that you wouldn't be objective in your analysis, without mentionning the fact I had no clue if you knew l33tuce or not. But I'm glad to see I was wrong. You know I'm very likely to change my mind towards anyone if this person proves me that I was wrong about her.
So ty for your contribution.

Now about these unbanning guys. This is retarded. First, who is Grizz? He is shaman of HPMM and he doesn't even come on forum? What is that? Who is this guy? How is it possible that this guy is shaman and Web is not?

Message edited by FirNesS - Monday, 19-Oct-2015, 12:33 PM

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 19-Oct-2015, 7:21 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote FirNesS ()

Now about these unbanning guys. This is retarded. First, who is Grizz? He is shaman of HPMM and he doesn't even come on forum? What is that? Who is this guy? How is possible that this guy is shaman and Web is not?

This community is very mysterious.
We first purge all adminship willingly (including me) so that only very few can get admin and so that donators cannot get admin.
Now we are back in the same cycle.

Either I'm missing out a lot or the adminship/position in chf is very complex (at least too complex for me).

Added (19-Oct-2015, 7:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I apologize to l33tuce for my mistake. After re-watching the replay 4 different times, I came to a unique conclusion that I would have never done so had I not watched in x8.

L33tuce does not maphack and I have mistakenly claimed so. I apologize for the accusation. It seems that if you watch replays at x8 speed, sometimes the game setup changes as replays don't store videos but rather how units attacked/moved. Thus, if you watch at x8, sometimes certain units get lucky/unlucky and live/die when they should be otherwise. This changed the whole game scenario.

I apologize for this mess up. I hope you don't take it personally L3ttuce. If you do, as it is my fault, I won't do anything about it.

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Monday, 19-Oct-2015, 12:13 PM

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Potential MH
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1