Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 9:58 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Windwalk and FTD - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » Windwalk and FTD (Do something about them!)
Windwalk and FTD
XBNZgamefreakDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 0:26 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quick Introduction -
I used to be a decent and regular player on the v3.4b map, left because of the introduction of FTD, came back now and kind of getting into it. And by the way, my gender on here says female.... but I'm not, I accidently clicked female lmao. 'Going too fast'

About the Topic -
Please Bond, just remove the '-nwd' system and take Windwalk out of the Abilities area, and make it that you can only obtain Windwalk by buying it. And FTD.... make a seperate map for FTD only because Custom Hero Footies is supposed to be a similar map to 'Footmen Fenzy' and not a Tower Defence map. Thanks and goodbye!

P.S. I will post a thread soon on ideas and changes.

Message edited by XBNZgamefreak - Sunday, 20-May-2012, 0:28 AM

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 0:30 AM | Message # 2
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
ftd is a FUN mode if you dont like it dont play it its that simple

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

XBNZgamefreakDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 0:32 AM | Message # 3
Noob
Wait, you're an administrator I see, reckon if it's possible to change my gender on here? And yea, I always leave game when FTD is voted yes :/ Reason why my '!stats' (or .stats) is so sh*t.

ÜberGeekDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 0:38 AM | Message # 4
Mr. Löwenstein
Group: Clan Members
Quote (XBNZgamefreak)
reckon if it's possible to change my gender on here?

We don't have any operating tables set up atm, please schedule for a visit next week.

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 1:01 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
We offer enlargements too. We just recently restocked and donors were very glad. We offer refurbished transplants if you can't afford the new ones. (we are not liable for the stds that may be included)

... Ftd a different map? Umm no this isn't supposed to be footmen frenzy and I hate how everyone acts like it is. This is called chf because it's NOT footmen frenzy! It's a different game And I personally want to keep it that way.

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 1:05 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (ÜberGeek)
We don't have any operating tables set up atm, please schedule for a visit next week.

biggrin

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
... Ftd a different map? Umm no this isn't supposed to be footmen frenzy and I hate how everyone acts like it is. This is called chf because it's NOT footmen frenzy! It's a different game And I personally want to keep it that way.

Agreed

Added (2012-05-20, 2:05 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (XBNZgamefreak)
Please Bond, just remove the '-nwd' system and take Windwalk out of the Abilities area, and make it that you can only obtain Windwalk by buying it

Red can do -no ww, if he has 15 wins or more.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 8:37 AM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Quote (XBNZgamefreak)
Please Bond, just remove the '-nwd' system and take Windwalk out of the Abilities area, and make it that you can only obtain Windwalk by buying it

one of the most beautiful statements i have ever seen. (except -no divine should also exist).
Quote (FirNesS)
Red can do -no ww, if he has 15 wins or more.

thats the problem, red should not have to have any wins to do any mode. only the 500 or so it is to force a mode.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 1:58 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Owls. Summons. dust. creeps. Is there not enough shit too see ww out there for you people or what ffs

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 4:29 PM | Message # 9
Zombie Pirate
thats not why i hate it cheesy, the invis is fine, that is what the invis pots and pop is for pretty much. the gay thing is being able to move through units and speed increase. it changes from being an invisibility spell to becoming a Leech KSing spell.

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 10:10 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
thats not why i hate it cheesy, the invis is fine, that is what the invis pots and pop is for pretty much. the gay thing is being able to move through units and speed increase. it changes from being an invisibility spell to becoming a Leech KSing spell.

i hate snipers cause of this, even on my own team, its soo fkin annoying, they sit there in ww and i have hero surrounded with units and then they just coil it...

i HATE when im stacked against and they all have ww and some sort of disabling spell like bolt, lasso, or hex and just nuke the crap outta me...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 10:33 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Maybe we should make some sort of counter to moving through units. But yeah being able to move through units is more of a pain

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 10:41 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
Maybe we should make some sort of counter to moving through units. But yeah being able to move through units is more of a pain

its happened when i have them surrounded by units and also while i have them inside forcefield

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 8:11 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
maybe give early footies shield option but instead of just defending (either way we shoudl add it) it will make em block ww

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 5:02 PM | Message # 14
Zombie Pirate
maybe change it to an invisibility spell then. personally i think blink is better anyways, but its underused(much like doom which is the 2nd best ulti to op as hell FF). blink shud be to get past units, ww shud be for making urself invis. take away the ability to run through units.

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 6:08 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
(much like doom which is the 2nd best ulti to op as hell FF).

I hope ur kidding...right? I taught u how op doom was but doom is nothing near 2nd best ult...lol

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
personally i think blink is better anyways

go inhouse xD

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » Windwalk and FTD (Do something about them!)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501