Thursday, 25-Apr-2024, 11:29 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Cool New Item Ideas - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » Cool New Item Ideas (Bond please look over these some good ideas in here)
Cool New Item Ideas
a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 05-Sep-2013, 9:47 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
well yeah but I want a scale or table or something...

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 05-Sep-2013, 9:52 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
well yeah but I want a scale or table or something...

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=85968011
http://www.amazon.com/s....s=table

just type whatever you want into the search

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Friday, 06-Sep-2013, 1:03 PM | Message # 18
Hero
No offense Vexslasher, those items are "fun" and cool but they gonna f$ck more and more the balance of chf.
- Rune of tower shielding = Just gonna help teams with mass aoe and gonna discourage more and more the few skilled player who tech.
- Golden Maul + Jar of Greed Buy 1 of this item per player in your team and GG ! Or better buy one of this item use it, then send to your other team mate. He uses and then he send the item for the third player and JAJAJAJ.
- Dark Matter : Take 1 hero with this build -> 1 aoe + 1 hk / 1 aoe + blink + TT + Dark Matter = + 2 lvl in 30 sec with 3 / 4 hks + Uk AJAJAJ supra gay. A good way, would be to add this as a spell with shorter cooldown than yamato and remove death ressurection for example.
- Purity potion + Blink orb stack those items with amulet Spell shield + pot of invunerability + blink or something else = You can't die anymore and abuse over and over of gays tactics = AJAJAJAJ
- Vexslasher amulet allow you to stack more items in your inventory (to bring more pots with you for example). And you can't die anymore ...
- Gamble : CHF is already pretty hard to balance because they are 4 teams. I don't know if it's an good idea to add more luck in this game even if it's more "fun".

I guess most of people don't think of the effects of all those items... Before to say "this spell or item is good" think to the effects in game...

I think we should already try to balance chf before to add new features. Or we can add new features to remove some useless spell like death pact and warp portal. For example add Cripple, an ulti to burn mana of players in area, etc.

And Bond could also buff some spell like :
- Evasion :
Lvl 1 : 15 % dodge +  1,5 % magic resistance / lvl 2 : 25 % dodge + 3% magic / lvl 3 : 35 % dodge + 4,5 % M / lvl 4 : 45% D + 6% M / lvl 5 : 55% D + 7,5% M / lvl 6 : 70 % D + 10% M.

- Spiked Carapace :
Actually bonus armor of spiked carapace = devotion aura. So Spiked carapace is kinda useless. Their are the % of return damage but it's not enough. You should buff armor bonus like that
lvl 1 : 7 armor / lvl 2 : 10 armor / lvl 3 : 14 armor / lvl 4 : 19 armor / lvl 5 : 25 armor / lvl 6 : 35 armor 
The guy who try to lvl up with this spell need to be rewarded (even if it's high amount of armor) because it's pretty hard to earn exp. It's easier to lvl up with aoe and you take no risks...
- Frost armor :
Buff armor bonus + cool down + mana cost. 
Buff armor like this --> lvl 1 : + 8 armor / lvl 2 : + 12 armor / lvl 3 : + 17 armor / lvl 4 : + 22 armor / lvl 5 : + 28 armor / lvl 6 : + 35 armor.

I won't make the whole list because i got an idea for all useless spells or all spells who need to be nerfed or buffed.
Anyway Vex, i'm not posting this to ruin your post because you put huge efforts in this thread and all of your ideas are fun, so i really don't want hurt you !

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Sunday, 08-Sep-2013, 3:40 AM

VexslasherDate: Friday, 06-Sep-2013, 2:28 PM | Message # 19
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
I appreciate the feedback and if something seems to good we can just increase the price while we are doing the beta testing until it is to a price that makes it not op.

Also Spiked Carapace and Evasion together are still op neither of those need a buff :P I can own almost any other mauler if I get those 2 together. But yeah frost armor could probably handle a buff since it's a lot like devotion aura only it costs mana and doesn't effect all of the units only some, but if it gets too good and people combine it with devotion could be op.

It's hard to keep a game balanced but new content is still cool to have some stuff that we didn't before, and we haven't had anything new in over a year now.

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Friday, 06-Sep-2013, 3:51 PM | Message # 20
Grunt
Quote (F00ty_R3b0rn)
Evasion : Lvl 1 : 15 % dodge +  1,5 % magic resistance / lvl 2 : 25 % dodge + 3% magic / lvl 3 : 35 % dodge + 4,5 % M / lvl 4 : 45% D + 6% M / lvl 5 : 55% D + 7,5% D / lvl 6 : 70 % D + 10% M.

smile I thought that too happy , bond told me don't like that is very OP surprised .I don't know but evasion  would be amazing  tongue yahoo

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 06-Sep-2013, 4:10 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Quote (F00ty_R3b0rn)
- Evasion :
Lvl 1 : 15 % dodge +  1,5 % magic resistance / lvl 2 : 25 % dodge + 3% magic / lvl 3 : 35 % dodge + 4,5 % M / lvl 4 : 45% D + 6% M / lvl 5 : 55% D + 7,5% D / lvl 6 : 70 % D + 10% M.

dont think thats a good idea. evasion is mostly for maulers and its "weakness" is basically single target spells(weakness as in it doesnt dodge spells and it takes up a spell slot).

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Friday, 06-Sep-2013, 5:26 PM | Message # 22
Hero
Quote (Vexslasher)
Also Spiked Carapace and Evasion together are still op neither of those need a buff :P I can own almost any other mauler if I get those 2 together.

I don't know how your guys can lvl up with skiped carapace and evasion with the same hero ?
Most of the time, for a mauler, you will need tichmechz aura. Ex: Tich + searing arrow + bloodlust / roots + multi shot.
I'm sure for 2K2 / 2K5 you can have approximatly the same bonus as this 2 spells with items.

Icd --> 10 % magic resist at lvl 6 won't be op at all. For 1k5 or 1K3 (don't remember) you can have 33 % magic resist. AND you don't need to reach lvl 16 !!!
Be logical, evasion and spiked carapace aren't op at all. Need a simply proof ? None use those 2 spells. Cause you can have better things with other spells or items. Flame strike and aoe are op, that's why everyone is using and abusing of those cheep way...

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Sunday, 08-Sep-2013, 3:37 AM

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 06-Sep-2013, 5:35 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Vexslasher)
Also Spiked Carapace and Evasion together are still op neither of those need a buff

What? How...?

If you have evasion spiked carpace is rendered useless..

VexslasherDate: Friday, 06-Sep-2013, 8:47 PM | Message # 24
Site Manager
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
If you have evasion spiked carpace is rendered useless..

It's not useless if u know when to use it it can be very good. For instance if you know both of your teammates have an aoe spell then you can grab these 2 together for your mauler you shouldn't die the whole  game with these 2 spells together, unless ur playing a team of all stunners. I almost always grab these right now it beats a mauler who has blust vamp and tick in like a few hits cause even if they manage to hit you they are taking back that damage at what like over 200% and it's that way against dark tarens they can't do crap against a hero like this and with the evasion makes so u have pleantly of time to heal between hits making it so darks can't even kill you with out even using avatar. You can't get more op then that u can run in and kill like 30+ dark taren even if they have a tower of terror so long as you have a few decent items which is pretty easy to get.

It could be totally useless tho if both of ur teammates only got hk spells your team would loss for sure if you got these 2 together, unless everyone else is noobs.

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 07-Sep-2013, 0:50 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Vexslasher)
It's not useless if u know when to use it it can be very good. For instance if you know both of your teammates have an aoe spell then you can grab these 2 together for your mauler you shouldn't die the whole  game with these 2 spells together, unless ur playing a team of all stunners. I almost always grab these right now it beats a mauler who has blust vamp and tick in like a few hits cause even if they manage to hit you they are taking back that damage at what like over 200% and it's that way against dark tarens they can't do crap against a hero like this and with the evasion makes so u have pleantly of time to heal between hits making it so darks can't even kill you with out even using avatar. You can't get more op then that u can run in and kill like 30+ dark taren even if they have a tower of terror so long as you have a few decent items which is pretty easy to get.
what...

It makes no sense to put evade with spiked carpace. Waste of a skill slot.. You pick one or the other, because if they aren't hitting you spikes are doing nothing.

It's not mauling unless you specifically attack.. It could be brawling I guess, but that mainly focuses on stomp skills..

If you want to just be tanky so aoes can go around you, pick up brawler... And just focus on health things.. Otherwise there are still better skills if you want to be a mobile death tower.. use immolation + evasion or the like.. or just maul with lifesteal for gods sake.

Also tauren have pulverize, which is inavoidable by evasion(i think)
Quote (Vexslasher)
. I almost always grab these right now it beats a mauler who has blust vamp and tick

Quote (Vexslasher)
. I almost always grab these right now it beats a mauler who has blust vamp and tick

yeah because blust vamp tick is horrible, it sounds like a retarded hk mauler..

Bond you should add a -afk command for people where an ai takes over for them, or something, if it's possible, I imagine that they can only use certain spells

VexslasherDate: Saturday, 07-Sep-2013, 11:04 AM | Message # 26
Site Manager
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
Also tauren have pulverize, which is inavoidable by evasion(i think)

It's attached to the attack so if the attacks are missing you don't get stunned. It might not be the best combo but there is diffidently times it's the right choice. But everyone has different opinions and plays differently but I have had pretty good luck with them together when I pick them together.

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 07-Sep-2013, 11:48 AM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
I'm sorry but still no. It's honestly not an opinion thing. The mechanics just work against eachother...

This definitely wouldn't last against anyone without a stacked team vs pubs

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 07-Sep-2013, 1:09 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
i get mirrors, evasion, crit strike and forcefield to take out tower of terror, it helps alot

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
I'm sorry but still no. It's honestly not an opinion thing. The mechanics just work against eachother...

This definitely wouldn't last against anyone without a stacked team vs pubs

when else would you maul/tank?

i see what he is saying though, u avoid most hits, but when u do get hit, some of it is returned to the melee attackers.

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 07-Sep-2013, 5:31 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Quote (ic3dt3a)
i see what he is saying though, u avoid most hits, but when u do get hit, some of it is returned to the melee attackers.

I understand that concept, but it just doesn't make sense for someone to do that.

ugh where is rosa when I need her..

I don't see how this logical fallacy is so hard to grasp..

mehrquackDate: Sunday, 08-Sep-2013, 3:37 AM | Message # 30
Grunt
Guys do not add new items until the current version isnt fixed
Look at princess pink /cyray hero
vegance
donation
druids are also a little op

My idea : Rune of Tower Shielding proctect only one tower [ not nuke and terror tower ]
Dark Matter to easy to abuse
Purity Potion to op /dont add it

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » Cool New Item Ideas (Bond please look over these some good ideas in here)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<