Friday, 26-Apr-2024, 5:33 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Cool New Item Ideas - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » Cool New Item Ideas (Bond please look over these some good ideas in here)
Cool New Item Ideas
VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 04-Sep-2013, 6:46 PM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
I hope you will consider some of these items bond, I tried to go for things that would be pretty simple to make the items do, for the most part all of these should be pretty easy for you to add.

Rune of Tower Shielding
Single Use Click-able Spell - When used makes all your towers Invulnerable for 20 seconds.

Price 200-400

Download Icon Here

Golden Maul
Increases attack by 35
Increases strength by 10
Abilities - Item Attack Lightening Bonus
Click-able Spell - Gives a buff like inner fire increasing attack by 50 for 15 seconds / 20 second  cooldown
or Alternative Click-able Spell - when clicked allows you to cast a low lvl transmute slightly less gold would be given then the lvl 1 transmute provides.

Items needed to craft this
Maul of Corruption
Orb of Static
Belt of Giant Strength +10
Claws of Attack +20

Price 1,000-3,000

Download Icon Here

Dark Matter
Single Use Click-able Spell - When used on a targeted enemy hero both the hero who used this item and that targeted hero die.

Price 600-1,000

Download Icon Here

Blink Orb
Single Use Click-able Spell - Casts a high level blink allowing the user to teleport a long distance, usable by peasants and heroes.
(maybe only usable by peasants for a last chance to take a rune from another base when they steal yours.)

Price 800-1,700

Download Icon Here

Jar of Greed
Can only be carried by a hero.
Decreases Armor by -25
Decreases Movement Speed by -25
Decreases Attack Speed by 25%
Click-able Spell - Gives the player 100 gold instantly when clicked, 60 second cool down.

Price 400-900

Download Icon Here

Purity Potion
Single Use Click-able Spell -Renders the hero or peasant invulnerable to all spells for 20 seconds.

Price 500-900

Download Icon Here

Infernal Fury Potion
Single Use Click-able Spell - Gives a buff like inner fire increasing attack by 50 for 15 seconds but it also decreases your armor by -25 for 15 seconds.

Download Icon Here

Vexslasher's Amulet of Power
Increases mana by 250 and health by 300
Increases hp regen by +1
Increases mana regen by +1
Abilities - Amulet Shield (Amulet) Blocks a negative spell that an enemy casts on the Hero once every 120 seconds.

Jaood's Amulet of Power
Health Stone
Mana Stone
Amulet of Spell Shield

Price 500-1,400

or

Increases mana by 250 and health by 300
Abilities - Amulet Shield (Amulet) Blocks a negative spell that an enemy casts on the Hero once every 120 seconds.

Jaood's Amulet of Power
Amulet of Spell Shield

Price 400-1,200

Download Icon Here

Commanders Golden Helm
Increases strength by 17
Increases Defense by 10
Click-able Spell - (Item temporary area armor bonus) Increases the armor of the hero and all units around the hero by 10 for 15 seconds / 60 second cooldown

Crown of Kings +7
Belt of Giant Strength +10
Ring of Protection +7
Scroll of the Beast

Price 1,200-2,700

Download Icon Here

Gamble
This item is not actually a item instead when purchased it gives you a random item in it's place. Could be a potion or could be something really good and it could even be gold amounts given instead of an item. I think the healing items like potion, mana potion should be the most common items and then the others could be anything.

Download Icon Here

attackers2012Date: Wednesday, 04-Sep-2013, 7:41 PM | Message # 2
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I like all icon lol icons are better then the items

VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 04-Sep-2013, 8:17 PM | Message # 3
Site Manager
Quote (attackers2012)
I like all icon lol icons are better then the items

Yeah I tried to find some really nice ones. I thought the item ideas are pretty good nothing like most of them.

mcw[STAR]Date: Wednesday, 04-Sep-2013, 9:40 PM | Message # 4
Rifleman
Group: Users
I like the Rune of tower Shielding idea and Vexlasher's Amulet of Power.

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 04-Sep-2013, 10:01 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (Vexslasher)
This item is not actually a item instead when purchased it gives you a random item in it's place. Could be a potion or could be something really good and it could even be gold amounts given instead of an item. I think the healing items like potion, mana potion should be the most common items and then the others could be anything.

I love these things but usually very imba. It wouldn't be worth adding to the game, right now I think we just need to achieve stability to lessen the QQ. Would like to see something like this but I garuntee too much crying about this.

I like all of them except tower shielding seems like it could be too op sometimes, maybe make it immune to tot, or only 10 seconds on tot?

Does your amulet make the spell shield longer? o.O

Otherwise sounds great imo

VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 04-Sep-2013, 11:33 PM | Message # 6
Site Manager
@mcw[STAR]
Thanks I like those ones 2, it would be nice to have some kind of defense of those towers when someone attacks with terror wolf they can kill all of ur teams towers this would fix that.
And with my amulet it's nice upgrade to keep the same ability of the spell shield but have a better item in your inventory for it.

@a_chinese_kid
Maybe ur right but I do like gambling things in games like this.

Yeah that's a good idea making it not so op for the ToT

It would be the same cool down as the regular spell shield just combined into a better item since pretty much everyone buys it and pretty much everyone just leaves there Jaood's Amulet of Power on the ground later on in the game thought it might be cool to combine the 2 into one good item.

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 04-Sep-2013, 11:53 PM | Message # 7
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
i think the Commanders Golden Helm could be cool but its active ability could be a short term avatar form or somethin neat like that maybe idk, also u should put a rough guess of what u think costs could be for items.

Dark Matter is kinda cool but what would be a fair cost.. there is already 2 spells that kill a hero without killing urself too so hard to say. maybe ill make a neat spell for this cuz i like the icon and the name.

Blink Orb is cool looking but i fear it could be very OP with maulers and mass tp strats plus it makes the hero ability blink almost a useless hero spell which is already not picked too often

Jar of Greed is a neat idea but may be hard to balance right and hard to put a cost for. whats it worth? in a hour u could make 6k if u did it perfect so cost maybe could be like 400-500? that way it takes like 4-5 mins to make back ur gold then its profit but also it makes ur hero weak while holding it, and if u set it down and pick it up just to use it every so often that might cut its worth by half in time efficiency.

Golden Maul is kinda cool and i like the weak xmute along with it

i also thought of Rune of Tower Shielding type thing but couldnt decide if it should be buy-able or just set 1 in their base for a 1 time use thing? it could be cool maybe to sell in the secret area so its hard to have but can be replaced? but then ppl could also stack them etc.. idk

the Amulet Shield already has enough incentive for people to carry so probably shouldnt make it that much better all in 1 item, but then again depends on the cost i suppose.

Purity Potion this would be a like a temp spell immunity necklace which its greatest use would be to maulers probably but then it would also be nice for running around the middle for a little bit and not be spell spammed, but also could be abused by pros owning the middle with mass creeps. would also allow them to walk into someones base without having their hero touched. i like it but i fear this could be abused almost as bad as divine pots or worse

Infernal Fury Potion is a lot like the holy elixir so may not be needed.

gamble idea is neat but chinese is prob right with that one

VexslasherDate: Thursday, 05-Sep-2013, 0:20 AM | Message # 8
Site Manager
@Bond009
Yeah that would be another cool thing it could do instead I was thinking the part of the name "commanders" since it would be powering up other units 2 tho but however you want to do any of these is fine. I wasn't really sure about the prices it would take beta testing for awhile to know if the prices are right or not.

I'm thinking it would be about 600-1000 for the Dark Matter if it was an item, it could be a cool spell 2 tho but maybe not an ultimate spell since it also kills yourself or maybe it could still be an ultimate if the cool down pretty short.

If the blink orb was like 1,500 or so it would still be able to get your peasant to another base in time to get you another rune in case they stole yours. (maybe you could have it only useable by peasants.)

I think about 700 for the Jar of Greed

Yeah and it has a awesome icon :P I'm sure a lot of people would buy this if you add it.

I think buy-able when u get stuck with a noob sometimes they carry the tower reconstruction and the pet res the whole game, and they would probably do the same with this item. Secret area would be fine by me.

I think the cost could be around 1,000 or so for that amulet and I know a ton of people would still buy it. If you think it's too good like that maybe just have it be the Jaood's Amulet of Power + the Amulet of Spell Shield and remove both the regens and if you did that instead I think the price would be around 400-600.

maybe the duration could be lowered to 10-15 secs and price maybe 500-900

k

k

Thanks for looking over these bond smile and thanks for the input

I added in some prices to the ones it sounds like you sorta liked. Just to help give you a general idea they might be way off tho sorta takes testing to know.

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Thursday, 05-Sep-2013, 11:16 AM | Message # 9
Hero
Rune of Tower Shielding [20 sec]  350-400 gold price ok,a great idea, I like it biggrin
Vexslasher's Amulet of Power - amutet can be upgraded,I like it biggrin
Commanders Golden Helm - nice item, I like it biggrin

CHF for life :) ^^

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 05-Sep-2013, 3:49 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Vexslasher)
It would be the same cool down as the regular spell shield just combined into a better item since pretty much everyone buys it and pretty much everyone just leaves there Jaood's Amulet of Power on the ground later on in the game thought it might be cool to combine the 2 into one good item.

I definitely like this then. Cause imo spell shield is 4000% essential, and I have pretty much never upgraded to staff of sanctuary. I think a staple (basic necessity kind of) like this item would be great to make at beginning of games. And it would save some slots

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 05-Sep-2013, 4:07 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
bond, could you add all the items from footies 6.7(TreeCh0pper version)? along with the single use blink and dark matter(at 1300 gold minimum since u can use this with a low level hero and get mass xp from a higher level, just liek thors hammer is primarily used for). also, that tower shield item is kinda fked up as the point of peasants is to repair. after a good 30 minute game, i think u can get 2 runes of shielding from ur own base and steal from others which is annoying when u are doing a final base kill and they have nothing left

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Thursday, 05-Sep-2013, 4:29 PM | Message # 12
Grunt
Quote (Vexslasher)
I hope you will consider some of these items bond, I tried to go for things that would be pretty simple to make the items do, for the most part all of these should be pretty easy for you to add.
surprised surprised surprised good job!!man I like that idea lol

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 05-Sep-2013, 5:44 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Changing the name of that amulet to "Ic3dt3a's Mad Swagger Amulet/Chain" would suit it better

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 05-Sep-2013, 7:52 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
imo dark matter should replace thors hammer then. Sounds more balanced.

How does hero revive system work? Is it just lower levels have faster revive times or what?

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 05-Sep-2013, 8:04 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
How does hero revive system work? Is it just lower levels have faster revive times or what?

yes

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » Cool New Item Ideas (Bond please look over these some good ideas in here)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501