Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 7:36 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Death tower. - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » Death tower.
Death tower.
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 12-Jan-2011, 8:25 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Idk, I think this ultimate kinda annoying. The splash can hit the workers all the fucking time when they repair which is very very annoying.

Idk, im still thinking.

What u guys think about dtower, maybe a slight decrease on the splash or diff aspect or is it good the way it is. Its srsly being too overused now adays cuz its sooo effin strong.

So what u guys think, little nerf or stay?

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

jonathan290Date: Wednesday, 12-Jan-2011, 9:08 PM | Message # 2
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
in my opinon is a bit overpowered but still very good because the tower at level one does not do anything so the only thing I would change is to have the splash when attacking buildings.
and will hopefully serve

mb53Date: Wednesday, 12-Jan-2011, 9:20 PM | Message # 3
Community Director
Awards: 2
Maybe nerf the level 3 tower, but the level 1 and 2 are pretty easy to deal with.

I used to use it with hk, just to make some farming money, and people always ignored it, instead of attacking it which is stupid and their fault =P

Thanks to xXHarDCorEXx/bop240 for making my signature ^^

CouDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 3:53 AM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
lol! Oh the Death tower. You either love it or hate it! For me I'd vote for it to be nerfed but only because I'm complaining that it happens to be the only ulti the tower of terror!! cant stop or destroy, so people that know how to use DT, use it to take my base out when I have terror. base killing someone that has a terror is a good tactic to use with DT by making it out of range from the terrors range. But I am annoyed with the splashing of the builders. Ai papi! -.-

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

TrixxareforkidsDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 6:34 AM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Quote (Imported_N00b)
base killing someone that has a terror is a good tactic to use with DT by making it out of range from the terrors range. But I am annoyed with the splashing of the builders. Ai papi! -.-

Or you could just tech dryads...

Seriously, though. Death tower is more annoying than it is good...

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

CouDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 6:45 AM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
ya that's the point I forgot to mention that I wanted to add but forgot. lol. By tier 3, the base armour is not only high, but the HP too and the DT will only be insignificant damage. To me though, I have plans with that gold lol I dont like tiering if I'm building stuff lol

AgresionDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 6:54 AM | Message # 7
Archer
I think that DT should be rebalanced in comparison with Infernal. Looks to me that its much more popular than Infernal, althou the main difference is mobility. Maybe a slight nerf on DT, or buff on Infernal.

Master-HeroDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 12:28 PM | Message # 8
Legacy Staff
DT are able to kill arcanes and other towers, because they got such a high range. That's probally why it's more popular than infernal.

Inactive mod.

NoBrainDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 12:36 PM | Message # 9
Hero
Awards: 1
Death Tower lvl 3 + potion of focus = ><

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 6:17 PM | Message # 10
Pirate
DOnt nerf it U just have to kno how to handle it
It is a building so it can be taken down fast by a demolisher with scroll or trueshot but all im saying is most ranged tech can kill it off without too much serious farming

ANothweer good strat is to send in middle, when all ur opponent's melee surround it blizzard them and then use windwalk. This strat is so OP i earned like 24k before me connection got lost LOL worst upset

sig in construction

AntyoneDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 6:40 PM | Message # 11
Development Director
Quote (lolblade)
ANothweer good strat is to send in middle, when all ur opponent's melee surround it blizzard them and then use windwalk. This strat is so OP i earned like 24k before me connection got lost LOL worst upset

I dont really get it. U are saying that u send your footies or any other units middle and u feed with blizzard? Any game after mass, it is rare for the others to get foots out of their bases, most of them got swarm/novas etc. so no need for units really. If you talk about any mid game or close to end then this fails for sure. Unless all teams or at least 2 are teching. Nobody would send units against foots or any other easy feed.

Well you say it is easy to handle. If the whole team gets DT as ulti skill and they all got pots, you will defo feel the power of 6 towers in your base.

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 6:50 PM | Message # 12
Pirate
I was talking MIDDLE OF BASE lol
Lol if 3 players get DT it is hard. but 9 chimeras can BK even faster. EVer thought of 3 earthquakes lol 3 stampedes 3 infernals

Just wanna say any three ulti with potion of focus requires the whole team to kno each other and any three ultis combined can do a lot of damage

Demolisher, ranged is all for 1-2 DT not 6 lol

sig in construction

Message edited by lolblade - Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 6:53 PM

CouDate: Friday, 14-Jan-2011, 6:54 AM | Message # 13
Head Administrator
lol yup I love using tower in the centre of enemies base and blizzard too or I'd use carrion swarm and wave if I got Medhiv but very rarely I use a DT. I nromally have transmute as an ulti or avatar if I got mauler. happy

Pyo-LizZoODate: Friday, 14-Jan-2011, 9:55 AM | Message # 14
Hero
I dont think that DT is overpowered. With tiered Units you can handle towers properly. My experience so far.

Yes , they are annoying but immobile.

I mean lasso + chimes lvl 3 are way more annoying. :P

no nerf needed for DT imho.

;D

pew pew - hele killer style

Vampirism_FireDate: Friday, 14-Jan-2011, 10:45 AM | Message # 15
Hero
@ Pyo: LOL

DT level 1 and 2 are overall balanced. I think lvl3 is a bit OP though. I know if you place a new DT the old one disapears, don't know how potion of focus effects it though.

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » Death tower.
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501