Saturday, 04-May-2024, 5:11 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.2 - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Vexslasher  
Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.2 (loads war3 saves without minimize and more)
Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.2
VexslasherDate: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 8:27 PM | Message # 31
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
Here is what I have so far for the next release, I have been trying to think of something else but I dunno what to add..

• Customizable Zoom Amount. (idea from bond)
  • One Program for both 32bit users and 64bit users.

Bond009Date: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 11:53 PM | Message # 32
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3

At first was thinking u could add another area thats blank and default off for adding another command in but its not really needed i guess plus theres not much room for it, so instead you could just make the zoom area a box just like the "-Stats" box area is. That way not only can ppl change the default -Zoom 2500 to a different number.. but they can change it to a different command altogether if they choose.

Idk really the only other thing that would make it the perfect all in one program is that text capture thing.

How are you coming along with that test program you sent me a while back? that needs text to be inputted though right? so it wouldnt be much good yet till we get that text capture thing right..

also before u release that new ver u should make sure it works with both 32 and 64bit, i know some ppl need to make the program compatable with xp sp2 but idk why, 9000 uses it on 32bit vista as normal and i use the 64bit ver on 64bit vista as normal.
But stooge was getting the flood glitch i was getting before, with both the 32 and 64bit version till he changed it to compatibility with xp sp2 with the 32bit version (he was on 32bit vista)

killerrangeDate: Sunday, 03-Apr-2011, 7:03 AM | Message # 33
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (Bond009)
also before u release that new ver u should make sure it works with both 32 and 64bit, i know some ppl need to make the program compatable with xp sp2 but idk why, 9000 uses it on 32bit vista as normal and i use the 64bit ver on 64bit vista as normal.
But stooge was getting the flood glitch i was getting before, with both the 32 and 64bit version till he changed it to compatibility with xp sp2 with the 32bit version (he was on 32bit vista)

LOL WUT?

I have n0 idea what that means..

anyway I use the 64bit one and it works fine. I only use the zoom, stats and code commands. + the game name one

I'm here to help :D

AntyoneDate: Sunday, 03-Apr-2011, 7:06 AM | Message # 34
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
Quote (killerrange)
LOL WUT? I have n0 idea what that means..

some users need to change the compatibility for the program in order to successfully run it.

killerrangeDate: Monday, 04-Apr-2011, 6:26 AM | Message # 35
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
That makes more sense thanks anty smile

I'm here to help :D

Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.2 (loads war3 saves without minimize and more)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501