Saturday, 04-May-2024, 9:42 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.2 - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Vexslasher  
Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.2 (loads war3 saves without minimize and more)
Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.2
Bond009Date: Wednesday, 30-Mar-2011, 2:30 AM | Message # 16
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
damn 64bit.. sad

VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 30-Mar-2011, 5:17 PM | Message # 17
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
thanx for your input bop, good to know not everyone was having that problem smile

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 30-Mar-2011, 5:18 PM | Message # 18
Overall Site Owner
sweet man the 64bit version seems stable ohyes lol

now we just gotta get that source code!! lol maybe theres a dll opener program we can look at the dll code inside with cuz i wonder how he got the code from the original coder in the first place to edit it.. neither one of those guys have been on that site in like 4 months.. :/

VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 30-Mar-2011, 5:48 PM | Message # 19
Site Manager
Ok well I got the 64bit version posted here now, I changed it from beta so it's just an actual release now.. Yeah hopefully one of those 2 gets on soon so I can make a even better program.. but for now this will have to do :/

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 30-Mar-2011, 10:53 PM | Message # 20
Overall Site Owner
Hey vex.. i got an idea.. well its temporary tho until we get that code... Leave the programs you have done as of now as they are, and do this as a side thing maybe. That way you dont mess up what you got already working good.

But maybe as a side thing to dink around with this idea if you want.. maybe sense we dont have the source code yet and dont know how to use it maybe theres a way to make your program work with the other one so both can be on and work together to do what we wanna do all in 1 later..

like make your program detect when a game ends, (i assume you can becuz u detect when the game starts) and make it go to the other program and detect where it says "Save Code = " like in here

Code
--------------------------------------------
This is your Save Code, please
right it down and remember it
so the next time you play, you
can continue with your stats.
Also, remember that the code is
cAsE sEnSiTiVe!
Save Code = 21R1 0B1r u1
--------------------------------------------

then take the "21R1 0B1r u1" string from it and auto save that to your program code list xD idk if all thats doable.. but if it is.. could be a neat idea if we dont end up being able to get that dll source code.

edit
Also what i do as of now is use both and after game i just highlight the code and ctrl+c and press End button and done. its pretty nice..

Alex[STAR]Date: Thursday, 31-Mar-2011, 1:32 AM | Message # 21
User
Group: Users
Awards: 4
Quote (Bond009)
use both

Me too :P

stoogeDate: Thursday, 31-Mar-2011, 2:30 AM | Message # 22
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
lol i just tried this and i was getting the samething as bond...it kicked me out of bnet for flooding...btw i have 32bit vista running..

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Message edited by stooge - Thursday, 31-Mar-2011, 2:31 AM

Bond009Date: Thursday, 31-Mar-2011, 11:51 AM | Message # 23
Overall Site Owner
were you using the 64bit version or the 32bit version he posted?

VexslasherDate: Thursday, 31-Mar-2011, 12:44 PM | Message # 24
Site Manager
@stooge try both versions which ever one you tried use the other instead

@bond Ok there is a few problems with your ideas there, first off I don't know how to detect if the game started, only how to detect if warcraft is running, 2nd I don't know how to grab the text from the capture either, I'm guessing it would be about the same as taking it from the game itself.. I sent you a pm of what I have made so far tho check it out and let me know what you think..

Bond009Date: Thursday, 31-Mar-2011, 4:22 PM | Message # 25
Overall Site Owner
ok thats pretty cool.. i just tested it and it works like u said, the first line does nothing if they have no code loaded after there was a code it then would load the next time around.

but isntead of taking the whole string of "You can type -repick to repick your Hero, Once." only take like this much "You can type -repick to repick your Hero" because i never know when i might have to change that last part, also in 3.5a it says thrice at the end not 'Once' anymore tongue
that is so you dont even need to press a button for it to load the code then i assume? it will be auto?

so testing that it seems you will be able to cut the code string out then? and auto inject it into your other program once your able to get it right outa wc? damn we really need that source code.. will be so neat biggrin

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 31-Mar-2011, 7:50 PM | Message # 26
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
U see how vex and bond r the only one talkin on this thread... that pretty much means u guys r the only who understand it. cuz i sure don't understand a lot of it. SOME I DO wink

sig in construction

Bond009Date: Thursday, 31-Mar-2011, 8:30 PM | Message # 27
Overall Site Owner
lol yea it is kinda technical shit but once its all done it will be awesome..

stoogeDate: Friday, 01-Apr-2011, 0:27 AM | Message # 28
k well i was using 32bit since ive got 32bit vista, i'll try the 64bit now and let u know how it goes...

Added (2011-03-31, 10:10 PM)
---------------------------------------------
nvm 64bit is making me flood too...

Added (2011-03-31, 10:27 PM)
k so thx to bond now the 32bit works, u have to change the capability to xp sp2 for it to stop flooding...

Added (2011-04-01, 1:27 Am)
k now its getting annoying lol...end of the game when i press End it doesnt save my code, do i have to press enter+end or ctrl+end cuz just end isnt saving anything, btw im using a latop...

Bond009Date: Friday, 01-Apr-2011, 1:16 AM | Message # 29
Overall Site Owner
lol until we get the source code from that other program its not all auto. as of right now you need to use that other program that bop posted and vex's program.

Quote (Bond009)
what i do as of now is use both and after game i just highlight the code and ctrl+c and press End button and done.

reason for that^ when you press End button whatever you have in "copy paste" memory gets loaded to vex's program thats why u highlight your code in that gamecapture program and then copy it and then press the End key. then its saved and stored in vex's program

stoogeDate: Friday, 01-Apr-2011, 4:41 AM | Message # 30
cool got it bro thx...

Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.2 (loads war3 saves without minimize and more)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<