Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 7:31 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

overlord needs help with Ai - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Vexslasher  
Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Map Making Resources » overlord needs help with Ai
overlord needs help with Ai
overlord123Date: Thursday, 26-May-2011, 5:55 PM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
its been some time sens i have posted here. i am back but not so much for playing chf. im right now making a free food wood gold map and is running into a jam with ai programing for night elf undead and orc races. only thing i want to do is make the ai build expand and attack with out the need of gold mines and stuff

Message edited by overlord123 - Thursday, 26-May-2011, 5:56 PM

Bond009Date: Friday, 27-May-2011, 0:10 AM | Message # 2
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
i would have to see the map your workin with

overlord123Date: Friday, 27-May-2011, 9:11 AM | Message # 3
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
okay bond smile its not much but i just want the damn ai to build and mass more sens there is no food limits or gold/ lumber cost. let me get a link up. note this map is more for my entertainment and stuff. i don't plan on hosting it sens i cant host.

Edit:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2hp4h4ag13hq1t3

here we go im still working on other things beside the ai but yeah compare to the old free food,gold, lumber map there are many different things the old map was bigger and made in roc and the upgrades were not free. there was also no environment just a big plain grass field. as for my map i made from scratch so far the max players is 4 there are re spawning creeps the max hero lvl is 30 or can reach 30 and not 10. all race units and upgrades are free to buy but i need to double check some of the units i might have missed some lumber cost.
I also need to fix the undead and night elf heroes to have attrabute bonus sens i started working on them yesterday

Message edited by overlord123 - Friday, 27-May-2011, 9:30 AM

Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Map Making Resources » overlord needs help with Ai
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats