Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 9:57 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Farm Craft v1.3 - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Vexslasher  
Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Maps » Farm Craft v1.3 (by: Vexslasher - Grow plants, raise chickens, etc, fun)
Farm Craft v1.3
VexslasherDate: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 1:34 AM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1

Download v1.3
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/180409/

v.1.3 Change Log
fixed the lag, by repairing over 200 memory leaks that there was before
fixed a glitch that the hero could get stuck outside of the map
enhanced the best hidden item with an additional +1000 hp
added new unit sprinkler at the workers shop
changed a few triggers to run smoother, and started to get them ready for a multiplayer release in the future

past downloads and change logs

Description
In this game you are a farmer and you have many tasks/quests to go through and build up your farm with all kinds of plants animals and recipe combination's, cooking, mixing, planting, growing, watering, and you can even get pets to help you out in your farm.

It has some nice workers you can purchase in the shop to the left if you have enough money to spare they are very nice for doing a lot of the more time consuming jobs way faster then you could ever do them by yourself.

There is a lot of different recipes in this game and a bundle of custom icons that I created just for this game, and a few custom skins tons of triggers around 100.

hope you will give this game a chance sometime

AntyoneDate: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 7:55 AM | Message # 2
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
ill try it out sometime today lol tongue

Added (2011-04-02, 8:55 Am)
---------------------------------------------
ok vex fix the map.
you can't start it because it has no opponent!

mb53Date: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 2:23 PM | Message # 3
Community Director
Group: Users
Awards: 2
Don't go on BNet and try to play it, play it just single player -> custom games and find the map (I think that is what you have to do, I had that problem with a different map at one point.)

Thanks to xXHarDCorEXx/bop240 for making my signature ^^

VexslasherDate: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 2:39 PM | Message # 4
Site Manager
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you it's a single player map.. Anyone tried it out?

Bond009Date: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 2:52 PM | Message # 5
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
i tired it out when u sent it to me a long time ago but that version some stuff didnt seem to work like some items and some crops or something dont remember lol i havent tried this one u posted here yet

AntyoneDate: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 3:29 PM | Message # 6
Development Director
i dont like the walls and gate sometimes hard to get in/get out or find myself stuck. dont like the coyotes!

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 5:16 PM | Message # 7
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
ok this map would be hella fun without all the bugs and imbalances

1st if the apple picker sells 6 apples it only counts as one for quest

2nd cyotes are WAY toooo powerful and should only spawn in proportion to the number of chickens u own 5 cyotes for one chicken is silly and theres no reason for them to attack trees thats jstu dumb RAMPAGING CYOTE ATTACKS APPLE TREE'S news at 11

and cyotes are small and weak and shouud never be more powerfull that a dog or a wolf

locusts spawn WAY too often and are way tooo fast at killing plants particularly tree's

and the AI
is simple retarded as your people wander around randomly when u tell tehm to go places and constantly get stuck on corners

and lets not forget the endless waves of growing attacks make no sense in proportion to farm size

locusts should spawn in proportion to your number of plants and cyotes in proportion to your chickens as these are the thigns that atract tehm and cyotes IF they attack plants should be extreemly bad at attacking them and locusts should do jack to chickens

but with bug fixes and balance corrections i could totaly see p;laying this for hours on end

perhaps even enlarge teh map and make it multi player with each plaer in his own farm ( same size as current) and find some way to make it at least either mildly competitive or interactive like trading goods or something

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

AntyoneDate: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 5:40 PM | Message # 8
Development Director
yea maybe you should make items for your farmer too / skills? some towers to defend your farm maybe? tongue
if this would be made multiplayer and some other features added (trade goods etc like spider said) it could be really fun to play.

and yes coyotes are a bit good against plants, spawn doesn't make sense in proportion to chickens.

fix the walls and the gate please.
gate is not needed at all, and sometimes i could even walk through the walls for some reason lol
at the end i even had a bit of the wall destroyed for some reason, idk how that happened.

how about you could add a place (city) with all the shops etc to make the map more attractive rather than having shops bottom left and right.
and mill should be near a river or something. chopping wood and making your own fire would be fun too

Message edited by Antyone - Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 5:40 PM

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 7:05 PM | Message # 9
Site Manager
make walls normal walls but make it so farmer can build or rebuild them and dont make cyotes spawn INSIDE walls make them have to come through them

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

VexslasherDate: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 7:36 PM | Message # 10
Site Manager
Thanx for all the input and ideas guys, maybe this would be a cool multi-player hadn't really thought of that, I guess there was still a lot of things that needed fixed :P

AntyoneDate: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 7:50 PM | Message # 11
Development Director
do the map and make it more attractive and better and be my hero! tongue

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 9:36 PM | Message # 12
Site Manager
yeah TONS of potential and with a little work it could be a ton of fun

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 11:26 PM | Message # 13
Site Manager
sooo whens the next version come out ?

VexslasherDate: Friday, 22-Jul-2011, 4:23 AM | Message # 14
Site Manager
Quote (lspiderl)
sooo whens the next version come out ?

Today smile

Just released v1.1

tell me what you guys think of it smile it's a lot better then it used to be now

LittleBDate: Friday, 22-Jul-2011, 2:38 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 0
gj vex, its awesome! gonna try it today

Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Maps » Farm Craft v1.3 (by: Vexslasher - Grow plants, raise chickens, etc, fun)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501