Thursday, 02-May-2024, 11:33 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Several changes that can help pub - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Several changes that can help pub
Several changes that can help pub
SOUNDWAVESDate: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 5:01 AM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
# 1 reduce footman exp slightly. - most of pub fails at mass

#2 make start stock delay for tome of next level (12min) - most of decent players use tome right after mass constantly, to make higher hero lvl then others. It's hard to catch up after mass fail. especially there are no chance for pub

#3 Salary system for base tier. - most of pub upgrade their base without any reason.
t0=no gold
t1=100 gold per min
t2=150 gold per min
t3=250 gold per min
t4=400 gold per min
t5=no gold

#4 higher tier takes more base upgrade time. - to delay mass pool high tier rush in early game

Rest in Peace Rookies

VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 11:42 AM | Message # 2
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
nice ideas soundwaves

@3
The salary system for base tiers looks kinda cool however it might make it to easy to win by tiering up since you could pretty much get free upgrades using the extra gold.

@4
If this goes into effect I think it should also increase the life of the building to the amount of the upgraded tier during the upgrade process and if the upgrade is canceled it should return the life to the previous amount.

GameOver3000Date: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 1:22 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
but if teams is full of pros and they upgread tier like lvl4 so they get 400 per min each player so its 1200/min and if you play like 10 mins its 12000 and its much so im not sure about that idea but its sounds good... wink

JUST FOR FUN

beerisforbears

Master-HeroDate: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 3:46 PM | Message # 4
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
Yea it should be less than that, but I like the idea.

Then we can get Ring of jeebus even faster!!

Inactive mod.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 6:05 PM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
ok gameover think about it this way. it would cost 26650 gold to get to tier 4 just to get 1200 gold a minute. wouldnt you rather just get darks and bk?

DragonWarriorDate: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 6:17 PM | Message # 6
Ninja
Quote (GameOver3000)
JUST FOR FUN

What are the JUST FOR FUNs for lol?

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 6:36 PM | Message # 7
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
# 1 reduce footman exp slightly. - most of pub fails at mass

#2 make start stock delay for tome of next level (12min) - most of decent players use tome right after mass constantly, to make higher hero lvl then others. It's hard to catch up after mass fail. especially there are no chance for pub

#3 Salary system for base tier. - most of pub upgrade their base without any reason.
t0=no gold
t1=100 gold per min
t2=150 gold per min
t3=250 gold per min
t4=400 gold per min
t5=no gold

#4 higher tier takes more base upgrade time. - to delay mass pool high tier rush in early game

#1 if i change what foots xp are worth you will probably be like lvl 4 or 5 after mass (and thats if you raped the mass and are ahead of everyone)

#2 with the tome delay probably not a bad idea

#3 not a bad idea and it would help make ppl all wanna tech, but i think those are a bit too much probably but its hard to say for sure. plus you have to be careful with things like this.. the ppl with a high tech like that might already be ahead and winning and that extra gold will just help them more. But that also would help games maybe not go on for a real long time if its at a stale mate for a while..
idk i like this idea and dont at the same time lol and anything less makes it not even worth it if it was like
t1 = 50
t2 = 100
t3 = 200
t4 = 300

sitting with t1 for 10 mins makes u 500 gold which isnt much
but sitting with t4 for 10 makes you 3000 which is a pretty good amount 20 mins 6000 etc..

with 400 for 10 mins thats 4000 idk almost seems like much too good of a perk.. for teching which can already be a strong strat.. also not giving gold for t5 would seem a bit unbalanced the winning team is first to t5 but the losing team has a person with xmute and also just stays at t4 until hes ready and is making an extra 3000 every 10 mins... doesnt seem fair

Idk why but this made me think of a funny mode. it would be like income in alot of td games when you send creeps for the enemy to kill it gives you added income and every min or so you get the total income you have added to your gold. could be funny if giving feed to teams gave you income per unit that an enemy killed of yours..

So it would be like super sudden death mode x2 becuz not only would ppl get tons of gold and xp from everyone feeding and fighting and not worrying about losing armies and feeding to ppl they would be getting a reward income bonus every min for doing so.. sounds to me like a pretty fun mode smile

VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 10:26 PM | Message # 8
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Quote (Bond009)
Idk why but this made me think of a funny mode. it would be like income in alot of td games when you send creeps for the enemy to kill it gives you added income and every min or so you get the total income you have added to your gold. could be funny if giving feed to teams gave you income per unit that an enemy killed of yours..

So it would be like super sudden death mode x2 becuz not only would ppl get tons of gold and xp from everyone feeding and fighting and not worrying about losing armies and feeding to ppl they would be getting a reward income bonus every min for doing so.. sounds to me like a pretty fun mode smile

This sounds like it might be a big hit, I really like the td maps like this, I think they usually don't do the income off of when the units die though, I think it's something more like this "owner of buying unit - increase the income by the amount for that unit"

GameOver3000Date: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 10:48 PM | Message # 9
Grunt
Quote (DragonWarrior)

What are the JUST FOR FUNs for lol?

its like yan: chf became sucks. this is my version:
JUST FOR FUN biggrin

beerisforbears

TrixxareforkidsDate: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 11:29 PM | Message # 10
Zombie Pirate
No. You can't be Yan.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

Bond009Date: Thursday, 27-Oct-2011, 2:14 AM | Message # 11
Overall Site Owner
Quote (Vexslasher)
This sounds like it might be a big hit, I really like the td maps like this, I think they usually don't do the income off of when the units die though, I think it's something more like this "owner of buying unit - increase the income by the amount for that unit"

yea they dont do it when the units die but in chf i would have too because you dont buy the units.. and when a higher tech is killed it gives a bit more income

t0 units give +1 income
t1 give 2
t3 give 3
t4 give 5 and
t5 give 8
something like that

SOUNDWAVESDate: Thursday, 27-Oct-2011, 9:01 AM | Message # 12
Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
with 400 for 10 mins thats 4000 idk almost seems like much too good of a perk.. for teching which can already be a strong strat.. also not giving gold for t5 would seem a bit unbalanced the winning team is first to t5 but the losing team has a person with xmute and also just stays at t4 until hes ready and is making an extra 3000 every 10 mins... doesnt seem fair

oh.. yes... you are right.

how about
t1=50
t2,t3=100
t4,t5=200

even with small amount of gold it can help tech player and more ppl gonna try tech which it can make good game.

Rest in Peace Rookies

GameOver3000Date: Thursday, 27-Oct-2011, 9:38 AM | Message # 13
Grunt
Quote (Trixxareforkids)
No. You can't be Yan.

im not yan... i just got this idea when i watch TV cool

beerisforbears

Bond009Date: Thursday, 27-Oct-2011, 2:38 PM | Message # 14
Overall Site Owner
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
oh.. yes... you are right.

how about
t1=50
t2,t3=100
t4,t5=200

even with small amount of gold it can help tech player and more ppl gonna try tech which it can make good game.

yeah seems alot better this could actually be ok i think.. and even at high level t4 and t5 that extra 2000 gold over 10 mins will help go into upgrades for that tech so those units wont just be feed..
still worries me a little though to have it in normal mode as default right away becuz this will change the game a lot. in those long games where ppl sit on t3 or t4 for like an hour+ game it will change long term games quit abit probably if they had t4 for an hour thats an extra 12000 they never use to have.. could try it out for a version though and if ppl dont like it change it to a mode.. we'll have to dee what ppl think of this

Pyo-LizZoODate: Thursday, 27-Oct-2011, 3:02 PM | Message # 15
Hero
Group: Users
Quote (Trixxareforkids)
No. You can't be Yan.

//sorry but that isnt even funny GameOver3000

pew pew - hele killer style

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Several changes that can help pub
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501