Thursday, 02-May-2024, 9:34 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Handicap(penalty) system to stacked team - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Handicap(penalty) system to stacked team
Handicap(penalty) system to stacked team
Do you think Stacked team should take some disadvantage stuff in game?
1. Yes. they should take some handicap. [ 8 ] [44.44%]
2. No. It sounds ridiculous. [ 8 ] [44.44%]
3. I have no idea. [ 0 ] [0.00%]
4. Anohter opinion [ 2 ] [11.11%]
Answers total: 18
SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 8:06 AM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
So I joined game and Johnny-devil was red and vaddd was teal. I tooked blue spot cuz I am reserved.
we weren't mean to stacked but some ppl are mad about stacking team.

here is chat log

and 0:45 [All] Footy_addict: reminding me wy i play less nowadays
this is not only his problem. I can see lots of ppl joining bot but as soon as they see stacked team then they leave lobby. even pro too.
when this act repeats constantly then they might eventually quit this game. no one wants to play game which can't do anything.

so I've thinking about new vote system that gives disadvantage to stacked team. I don't know is this worth to add but w/e idea is free.

anybody(whoever color is) in game can make vote but only 1 time.
so ppl can vote to each team which will take handicap. so when more than 4 vote or equal to 4 vote goes 1 team then they might take disadvantage. so max 3 team can take disadvantage.

disadvantage is like this. choosen team will take 1 invincible hero dummy(which have nothing. can't attack, can't move) and it will arise in the middle of map. it will take experience point from his team. so it's like 4 hero start.
it will give unfair situation to stacked team but what is more fair? full stacked vs full of pub?

hele used repick glitch so we had 6 hero start(no sheep) game in normal mode. we still won vs pub but it tooked long time. we just wondered how ppl are so bad like this.
w/e this game and footy_addit words made me think of this idea.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 8:43 AM

2DaYuDiEDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 8:18 AM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)

hele used repick glitch so we had 6 hero start(no sheep) game in normal mode. we still won vs pub but it tooked long time. we just wondered how ppl are so bad like this.

xD granite golem won us that game, but yeh.. we shuda lost that in no time :/

but yeh people suck, and giving stack team a handicap can be nice... but tbh i think it will be abused rather than used properly if this is implemented... + total nubs dont know shit what players are good, and they wouldnt know the command for it.

i voted for no, but if u find a way to make this work properly, then that would be all good =)

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 8:26 AM | Message # 3
Pirate
ehm maybe new mode>? No Stack Mode (NSM) => when game starts after voting that ppl wiill be swaped auto to diferent teams an diferent colors < like !sp in lobby :/

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 8:39 AM | Message # 4
Ninja
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
but tbh i think it will be abused rather than used properly if this is implemented... + total nubs dont know shit what players are good, and they wouldnt know the command for it.

yea that is problem :/
but I have pride in my skill so I will vote it to my team when I am stacked. hahaha

Rest in Peace Rookies

ÜberGeekDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 9:09 AM | Message # 5
Mr. Löwenstein
some 'pros' never play without a stacked team => not really pros

with that said, I vote wilz is (not) sexy

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

RosarioVampire2Date: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 9:15 AM | Message # 6
Grunt
Group: New Users
i just play with pubs... and lose and get insulted by masta always
LOL
so idc...

ya..stacked teams are annoying
but there is already stuffs for that
!sp <= no one uses it of course

AND IF red is the one doing this mode..
he/she will nvr do it cause t1 is usually the stacked team..LOL

o.O
O.o
o.O
O.o

You do not know me and thus, you can not judge me.

TehbigbeeDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 9:27 AM | Message # 7
Rifleman
Group: New Users
I wouldn't necessarily say that we all stack. For me at least, I hate playing with pubs. They don't share units(sucks when they have pet), they don't pool so you have a bad mass(most of the time I end up buying scroll half way through mass). Also, I've had some that just steal your amulet right in front of your face.
Also, I like playing with friends, just makes the game fun. I think handicapping is the best idea, just might be annoying if people start using alts and use those so they won't get a handicap.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 12:12 PM | Message # 8
Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampire2)
i just play with pubs... and lose and get insulted by masta always
LOL
so idc...

seriously you are worse than pub.

Added (2011-11-01, 1:12 PM)
---------------------------------------------
this system will help a player who knows how to play but have pub allies and facing stacked team.

Rest in Peace Rookies

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 12:37 PM | Message # 9
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
rosario isnt worse than a pub

rosario was more dangerous than you and keeper last game

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 12:58 PM | Message # 10
Ninja
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
sario isnt worse than a pub

our team lagged so much and I am little bit drunked. idk who it was but someone in your team cried about lag. then we must gotten worse situation than yours.

and if I switched position with you. I might really easily raped you like last time and other past bunch of games.
no wonder why stax logged on and waited in channel.
Idk what is matter of this sand nigger. just go fu%k yourself.

Rest in Peace Rookies

TrixxareforkidsDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 2:21 PM | Message # 11
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 3
Another thing that would help is if there was a limit on stacked teams pooling...like how Sound got pooled 4k in the first 8 minutes in this particular game

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 3:02 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
sario isnt worse than a pub

our team lagged so much and I am little bit drunked. idk who it was but someone in your team cried about lag. then we must gotten worse situation than yours.

and if I switched position with you. I might really easily raped you like last time and other past bunch of games.

honestly, sound, u suck, in ur reply u included excuses aswell... whats with the racial remarks too? ur a douche...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 3:20 PM | Message # 13
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
I like an idea like this but it will be very hard to be done right.. we will have to think of all the angles.. all the ways ppl can abused.. and we would have to out think fallen on this one too so he cant later abuse it some how..
when doing something like this we have to be very careful.. and what about inhouses.. if some ppl are dumb and do this in there then thats not really fair..

Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
ive been trying to put an end to this for over a year now,,, and i found out that bond is the problem. Since hes not good enough to play with pubs and win, he always has good allies,,, so everyone else thinks its o k, excepts the true players ofc smile

sometimes i like to play more than talk so i go on other account and i teach pubs what to do, out of everyone im on a non-stacked team the most probably becuz if you count 9k as being on a stacked team then.. lol idk what to say to you then.. learn what a stacked team is maybe?

its kinda like when fallen plays with jerry and hoch, hoch isnt that good but he trusts fallens leading and listens..thats about it, they are irl friends so they play together. If fallen had a pub as his 3rd instead of jerry helping him carry they wouldnt work out too well i bet

2DaYuDiEDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 3:24 PM | Message # 14
Ninja
Quote (Trixxareforkids)
Another thing that would help is if there was a limit on stacked teams pooling...like how Sound got pooled 4k in the first 8 minutes in this particular game

pooling is part of the game, and althow mass pool is considered noobish and cheap, its just a tactic... limitting this would be bullshit. The fact that u make your own strategy is what i like in chf, and sometimes this includes alot of pooling, keep the game free, let players do what they want... after all, mass pool is pretty much the only way u can make tech work

Quote (ic3dt3a)
honestly, sound, u suck, in ur reply u included excuses aswell... whats with the racial remarks too? ur a douche...

sound is a better player than you... dont talk bullshit like this, and yes there is alot of lag lately... if u have a few seconds delay, u just cant play decently...

oh and to get back on topic... if u make a handicap i think u shud make it so that its only aplied when 3 players of a team agree to give themself a handicap to make it fair. u cant do this by win codes, cuz theres people who stopped saving and others with cheated codes...

Message edited by 2DaYuDiE - Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 3:26 PM

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 4:17 PM | Message # 15
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)

actually the teams were pretty fair

and whenever you and stax play me i atleast hit lvl 20

you cant even hit lvl 10 cool

btw past games as in the one we played today where you team went ba rush all with support builds and my team had kid with dark ritual and cleave? it was cute how you put a rat and an owl on me when i didnt even have a scroll till half way....didnt know i was that scary haa

now calm down, no need for racist jokes

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Tuesday, 01-Nov-2011, 4:19 PM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Handicap(penalty) system to stacked team
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501