Thursday, 02-May-2024, 5:14 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

well 3.8a is coming soon - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » well 3.8a is coming soon
well 3.8a is coming soon
ÜberGeekDate: Tuesday, 08-Nov-2011, 3:34 PM | Message # 31
Mr. Löwenstein
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
I cannot remember exactly when I saw this bug, but it was in 3.7.

I got the Pit Lord hero and I chose Cleave. As I upgraded it, it was weaker than it should have been (something like 40% at level 5 I think), it was definitely not the normal Cleave everybody's used to in CHF. I figured this happened because Cleave is the PL's default skill so it didn't recognize the CHF Cleave you enhanced. It only happens with the PL, IF you choose Cleave as a skill. It's a little bug, I didn't bother to check it again, only saw this once. Anyway, lots of words over basically nothing. biggrin

It's a small fix, I don't think anybody mentioned or even noticed it yet.

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

2DaYuDiEDate: Tuesday, 08-Nov-2011, 8:16 PM | Message # 32
Ninja
Quote (ÜberGeek)

I got the Pit Lord hero and I chose Cleave. As I upgraded it, it was weaker than it should have been (something like 40% at level 5 I think), it was definitely not the normal Cleave everybody's used to in CHF. I figured this happened because Cleave is the PL's default skill so it didn't recognize the CHF Cleave you enhanced. It only happens with the PL, IF you choose Cleave as a skill. It's a little bug, I didn't bother to check it again, only saw this once. Anyway, lots of words over basically nothing. biggrin

yeh i had this too on grim once... my build was crit cleave tichmeh ava then... in the spell description of lvl 6 was written 'the pitlord strikes with such a force that 40% of damage is splash' or sth like it ^^
funny thing is that masta who was on ma team also had cleave, and that one worked right, and went to 80% at max lvl...

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 08-Nov-2011, 9:43 PM | Message # 33
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (ÜberGeek)

Quote (2DaYuDiE)
yeh i had this too on grim once... my build was crit cleave tichmeh ava then... in the spell description of lvl 6 was written 'the pitlord strikes with such a force that 40% of damage is splash' or sth like it ^^
funny thing is that masta who was on ma team also had cleave, and that one worked right, and went to 80% at max lvl...

that was something done like 15 versions ago to fix how OP maulers were with it, crit and cleave were such a OP combo i had to nerf it in that way, and thats what you're noticing tongue
Its staying that way.. trust me when it was like it was before that, it was so imba it was retarded lol

Master-HeroDate: Wednesday, 09-Nov-2011, 2:46 PM | Message # 34
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
I miss my pit mauler in 5.4. Cleave does 300% biggrin

Inactive mod.

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 09-Nov-2011, 3:18 PM | Message # 35
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
lmao was it really 300%?!? 1 claw of dev +100 attack and its gg.. 300+ damage going to all units in its 450aoe path while ignoring armor, lmfao 5.4s balance leaves me no competition..

Master-HeroDate: Wednesday, 09-Nov-2011, 3:48 PM | Message # 36
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
Yep 300% I used to get 1 maiden, vampire aura 25% iten and axe +20 str and agi. 25% vampire aura was more than enough biggrin

Inactive mod.

ÜberGeekDate: Wednesday, 09-Nov-2011, 10:43 PM | Message # 37
Mr. Löwenstein
Quote (Master-Hero)
I miss my pit mauler in 5.4. Cleave does 300% biggrin

lol .... so....that was the only way you could win eh?

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

RosarioVampire2Date: Wednesday, 09-Nov-2011, 10:51 PM | Message # 38
Grunt
Group: New Users
Pit wasnt so great in my opinion.... i think mountain king was better "P
ppls choice and also..pit lord costed 2.1 to 2.3K while other heros costed 1.9K -ar and ur lucky "P -
OF COURSE ITS STRONGER!!!!!! (u only get 2k for mass so... u can notice from here)

o.O
O.o
o.O
O.o

You do not know me and thus, you can not judge me.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » well 3.8a is coming soon
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501