Thursday, 02-May-2024, 11:50 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

well 3.8a is coming soon - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » well 3.8a is coming soon
well 3.8a is coming soon
2DaYuDiEDate: Wednesday, 02-Nov-2011, 8:21 AM | Message # 16
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
archer = piercing attack, unarmor + feedback ability(cause hero armor reduces piercing damage) - strong against ghoul and black arrow but weak against grunt
banshee = magic attck, medium + feedback ability - strong against footman and grunt but weak against ultimate
rifle man = normal attack, medium armor.
ghoul = normal attack, unarmor
grunt = siege attack, heavy armor - strong against ultimate like tower and infernal

siege attack would be too easy to basekill so hard to balance =/ rest seems all neat ^^

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
another one. Unit XP training system is cool. I havent seen this system in other wc3 custom game. but it's really hard to make Master level
if this max xp is reduced to half(25) or 30 for Master than tech will be much more worth to use and ppl gonna try more micro on units.
buff range of unit xp training item too

the xp lvling system is actually quite good, with the rank of master, u gain 1000 bonus hitpoints, magic resistance and 50% crit strike... if u get the unit training exp 5 times (total 2500 gold) u can have about 20 units with rank of master already. i know no1 ever uses it, but the item gives the units 200 bonus hp immediatly.

Message edited by 2DaYuDiE - Wednesday, 02-Nov-2011, 8:22 AM

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 02-Nov-2011, 8:29 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
I love serpents in ssd you just get a disable some serpents and maybe acid and you can easily kill i just disable put serpents around then acid and fast kill smile

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 02-Nov-2011, 2:47 PM | Message # 18
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
i thought about adding a random hero + random skills button you can choose in a normal game even if its not ARS mode, but heres the thing i want an opinion on.. if they repick should i just let it be normal and then they can pick skills or should they get -ars type repicks..?

2DaYuDiEDate: Wednesday, 02-Nov-2011, 2:55 PM | Message # 19
Ninja
depends... if u wanna give them extra gold/bonus item the repick shud have a lil payback (maybe make every repick cost 100 gold or so) ...but i would say keep it random

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 02-Nov-2011, 5:50 PM | Message # 20
Overall Site Owner
kind of a neat idea to go about doing it but im now feeling lazy :/ lol

i already made it so you can get a ars hero in normal mode now but it comes with a cool special item only for picking the ars hero in normal mode. if you repick you lose the item because its undroppable and also you dont get an ammy but you then get to pick your skills. was a neat easy way to do it. first beta ill leave it as that but later if ppl like your idea more and im more ambitious at the time ill mess with it tongue

oh yeah picking this option also gives you a small chance at getting the most secret of heros in the game

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 02-Nov-2011, 6:01 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
ok with the random hero and skills thing make it so they get an extra 200 gold but every repick is 50 gold

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 02-Nov-2011, 6:20 PM | Message # 22
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
Quote (Bond009)
only ppl that got a hero so far are donators

CHECK

and ppl that have been around a long time

CHECK

and have like 2500-3000+ games played on bot,

CHECK

BOND DOESNT LOVE ME

again must i mention this. HE HAS DONATED MOre THan most! IS BETTER THEN MOST! HAS MORE GAME THAN MOST! AND HAS BEEN around longER THAN mosT! GIVE HIM A HERO!

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 02-Nov-2011, 6:22 PM | Message # 23
Overall Site Owner
most of that is correct except the first one by far lol

PaPaDate: Wednesday, 02-Nov-2011, 6:26 PM | Message # 24
Ghoul
Change the hotkey for speed built arcane tower on frost towers please!!
this always happens to me, i usually have a rat in shortcut on 2 or 3 and towers as well. I mix the shortcuts up each game and if you hit the wrong shortcut and click c accidently (which is the hotkey for speed built arcane) and dont notice u just wasted 3k -.- . c is also too close to the hotkey for firebolt, cant recall if its d or f.

parapapa parapapaparapapa parapapa parapapa

TheDeathKnightDate: Thursday, 03-Nov-2011, 8:15 AM | Message # 25
Grunt
i agree with papa..

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 03-Nov-2011, 6:16 PM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
can u lower the cd on owl plz? if ur gonna increase cd on it, u might aswell increase it on beast scroll -_-

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bond009Date: Thursday, 03-Nov-2011, 7:11 PM | Message # 27
Overall Site Owner
dont worry i set owls back to what it was before i did in 3.8a change log.

this convo has been taken to the change logs thread now tho

Vampirism_FireDate: Tuesday, 08-Nov-2011, 12:30 PM | Message # 28
Hero
Awards: 2
Even though Masta may be a bit of a narcissistic D-bag sometimes but he does qualify. Hitler was also a narcissistic D-bag but he has his place in history.

I support a MASTA_K1LLA hero, just be sure you make it a non-team hero that is difficult to play well but has the potential to screw over everyone. Needs an appropriate soundset also, make sure it resembles his attitude tward anybody killing him badly or that he is killing a lot.

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

ÜberGeekDate: Tuesday, 08-Nov-2011, 12:37 PM | Message # 29
Mr. Löwenstein
Fix the Pit Lord + Cleave bug where the standard PL Cleave is given, instead of the CHF-modified-Cleave.

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 08-Nov-2011, 3:15 PM | Message # 30
Overall Site Owner
Quote (ÜberGeek)
Fix the Pit Lord + Cleave bug where the standard PL Cleave is given, instead of the CHF-modified-Cleave.

are you talking about if i did a 5.4 Classic mode? so instead of the cleave with 80% give the one that maxes out at like 250%? lol

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » well 3.8a is coming soon
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<