Thursday, 02-May-2024, 10:00 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

If I can edit CHF I would change ... - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » If I can edit CHF I would change ...
If I can edit CHF I would change ...
Bond009Date: Saturday, 03-Dec-2011, 5:39 PM | Message # 31
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (ic3dt3a)
ToT 16-20k

prob a bit too much, double the price is alot, esp after i already made them need at least t3 to even upgrade to it
Quote (ic3dt3a)
Penguins 20-25k

16k-18k would seem like a more realiztic nerf, so much extremism lol

Quote (ic3dt3a)
devour needs to be instant, tried eating some golems and they actually have to like not be moving at all and its annoying

i know how ya feel with it missing lol its annoying but i made it as instant as it can get idk why wc made it like that
Quote (ic3dt3a)
give turtle thundershock, when a spell is casted on it, it shoots back a mana burn(cd 40 seconds)

its a neat idea but idk why turtles would have thunder shock? they are a water type creature lol
Quote (ic3dt3a)
actually, u can do same to golems, give them all spell shield and take away invulnerability

golems are magic immune not invuln.

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 03-Dec-2011, 5:45 PM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
remove set heros: bil,l angel of doom, battle mage(i havnt seen a set one tho, it isnt taht special, tahts y)sheep, avalanche, ur frost dragon thingy, alchemist, demon hunter etc from -ars

buff the above heros
add 15% cleave on alchemist
give bill evasion and blink
give angel of doom thorns aura
avalanche add an extra slot and same with sheep, these were initially nerfed that way because of the old game style

i forgot wat i was typing(i had this up, got distracted)

Added (2011-12-03, 6:45 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Bond009)
actually, u can do same to golems, give them all spell shield and take away invulnerability

golems are magic immune not invuln.

i meant immunity XD

and why cant turtle have a shcok spell? y u hating? this isnt pokemon bond(i seriously read it was water type pokemon)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

DragonWarriorDate: Saturday, 03-Dec-2011, 6:28 PM | Message # 33
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (Bond009)
its a neat idea but idk why turtles would have thunder shock? they are a water type creature lol

Hey, lets not get Pokémon technical here

Theoretically speaking, if the turtle casted rapid spin on a rug for two minutes, it would generate enough static to cast a high powered thundershock

In terms of what you're saying, give the turtle an uncastable mana burn that only casts it when hit by a spell, depending on how much dmg the spell deals. Make it an infinite, not rechargeable spell

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 03-Dec-2011, 6:38 PM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (DragonWarrior)
Quote (Bond009)

Hey, lets not get Pokémon technical here

Theoretically speaking, if the turtle casted rapid spin on a rug for two minutes, it would generate enough static to cast a high powered thundershock

In terms of what you're saying, give the turtle an uncastable mana burn that only casts it when hit by a spell, depending on how much dmg the spell deals. Make it an infinite, not rechargeable spell

with a cooldown ofcourse

turtle used to be the creep to use back in the day, a strat would be no hero and turtles + priest of protection for invisi. would attack with 1 turtle, taunt the hero attack iwht the other , taunt with that 1, etc. got a couple kills that way, it was fun

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bond009Date: Saturday, 03-Dec-2011, 10:17 PM | Message # 35
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
cant give something like that a cd really just a % chance that it will work kinda thing

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 04-Dec-2011, 5:01 PM | Message # 36
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
ice i think you complain to much. you need to be more realistic with your answers..

you can't get rid of golem immune otherwise it's not golem

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » If I can edit CHF I would change ...
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501