Thursday, 02-May-2024, 11:37 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

If I can edit CHF I would change ... - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » If I can edit CHF I would change ...
If I can edit CHF I would change ...
SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 6:07 AM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
most of aoes contributes a lot during mass compare with summons and most of unpopular spells like bloodlust, dark flame, soul burn, warp portal and so on.
and aoes became stronger than most of other spells. so I think pet shouldn't be allowed to come out during mass. that might be fair to every spells. so let pet can leave base when tech is possible. I am not a fan of aoes but actually over 50% of my games, I pick at least 1 aoe for not to lose mass.
1st mass is really important so lots of ppl might think same, they pick aoes to win mass and lead game.

plus restrict possible pooling time. i.e. before mass and when mass start, restrict it. and then allow pooling again after 20min from game start.
because balance between early tech and low level spells are pretty even. so early mass pool breaks balance. also early mass pool for granit golem is bit op. just increasing granit stock cd wont help. because granit is one of good method of defense from early mass pool rush.
I've used above op strategy a lot but now I am trying to play legitimately and rightly lol

high level hk spells seems too op. especially coil, storm bolt, cold strike. it gives too much instant damage. just 1 shot of lv6 bolt coil can kill lv16 medivh with amulet of jaood.
I spent my gold for tech so didnt have enough money for items and couldnt leave base. I think every hk spell damage should be less than 800 or 700

some heros are too op compare with other heros. althogh its just random but..

incinerate should cost mana like every other arrows. even it cost 5 or 10, that might be probably better.
and then slightly nerf intel point of jaood and grim.

some spells are still sucks compare with other popular spells. I just checked 3.8a beta15
i.e. immolasion, siering arrow, frost arrow, warp portal, siphon mana(I think this spell and life drain should be comined like current death pact)
hawk, beetles, trents, raven, quilbeast, awe, slow, dark flame, bloodlust(cd should be 1/3 than current), sleep, soulburn, reincarnation(John suggested this 20sec cd at lv3)
earthquake and most of channeling ultimate(these channeling ultimate can be countered instantly so I think it should take higher damage than blade strom)

about towers.
I think frost tower should be allowed after tier1 but reduce price
and multishot tower should be allowed after tier2
idk why fast-built towers are weaker than normal. it already paid more gold for fast building.

stuns from frost towers gives too much safety so nobody wants to visit good teams base. so this make ppl to aim pub base

I think lv2 and lv3 xmute should take same amount of gold as lv1 xmute. but higher lvl takes less cd. ofc lv1 xmute might have longer cd than current

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Monday, 28-Nov-2011, 5:00 AM

ÜberGeekDate: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 7:22 AM | Message # 2
Mr. Löwenstein
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
If I could edit CHF (wink wink Bond wink wink) I would...

- remove Divine Shield, Wind Walk and Transmute from the game entirely. 90% of players (including 'pros') require one of those skills to win their games. Take these spells out and CHF automatically becomes more fun. Not with modes, not with red commands; remove them completely. And good riddance.

- BUFF the last level of the following spells LIKE CRAZY:
a) level 6 Searing Arrows = 200 damage, 50 mana cost per arrow
b) level 6 Syphon Mana = stuns target hero for 3 seconds
c) level 6 Immolation = 300 damage/second
d) level 6 Thorns Aura = 180% damage returned
e) level 6 Hawks = 4 Hawks for 300 mana
f) level 6 Death Pact = restore full health from any unit (not just undead) + speed boost for 30 seconds (mana cost:100)
h) level 3 Reincarnation = 20-second-cooldown
i) etc...

- bring out a new version of CHF every 2 weeks, or at the very least every month. And I would put the new version on the bots so people could actually play it

Added (2011-11-27, 8:22 AM)
---------------------------------------------
g) biggrin

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

RosarioVampire2Date: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 7:34 AM | Message # 3
Grunt
Group: New Users
1. Make ZoZ stronger
2. Make mana drain worth getting it
3. Make Drunken Armour better
4. Forcefield should make units FREEZE... not move to a safer location where they can run away

o.O
O.o
o.O
O.o

You do not know me and thus, you can not judge me.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 7:39 AM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
most of aoes contributes a lot during mass compare with summons and most of unpopular spells like bloodlust, dark flame, soul burn, warp portal and so on.

you forgot wards pwn the mass but other than that its fine.

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
slightly nerf intel point of jaood and grim.

wont make a difference. i do black arrow mauling sometimes with cleave bash BA avatar in normal mode and they have little intel so u run oom fast.
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
arthquake and most of channeling ultimate(these channeling ultimate can be countered instantly so I think it should take higher damage than blade strom)

theres ur strat to use them with interchange, then there is mine to get spell shield and make myself invisible by covering with wards to stop from being silenced and or stunned.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 8:48 AM | Message # 5
Ninja
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
wont make a difference. i do black arrow mauling sometimes with cleave bash BA avatar in normal mode and they have little intel so u run oom fast.

it will change a lot. and 1st off you don't know how much easy to counter ba.
2nd black arrow on melee hero doesnt cost mana. last thing ba on melee hero is crap

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
theres ur strat to use them with interchange,

so I asked bond to add 0.5sec or 1sec stun to interchanged target and that isnt strategy. maybe close to messing around game.

Quote (ÜberGeek)
- bring out a new version of CHF every 2 weeks, or at the very least every month. And I would put the new version on the bots so people could actually play it

I agree with most of part that you wrote. especially that one.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 8:54 AM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 8:56 AM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
it isnt a ba strat. i dont use ba till its lvl 6 at which point i spawn aboms. or unless its normal game and i raped mass.
ot dpes cost mana on melee btw. try it.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 9:24 AM | Message # 7
Ninja
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
ot dpes cost mana on melee btw. try it.

turn off auto-casting but ba still active on melee hero and doesnt cost mana.

Rest in Peace Rookies

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 5:31 PM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
lmao then its a glitch bond needs to fix.

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 6:14 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
u are aware that those hk spells are SINGLE target and otherwise makes the hero useless against tech?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Message edited by ic3dt3a - Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 6:14 PM

Bond009Date: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 7:00 PM | Message # 10
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (ÜberGeek)
- remove Divine Shield, Wind Walk and Transmute from the game entirely. 90% of players (including 'pros') require one of those skills to win their games. Take these spells out and CHF automatically becomes more fun. Not with modes, not with red commands; remove them completely. And good riddance.

- BUFF the last level of the following spells LIKE CRAZY:
a) level 6 Searing Arrows = 200 damage, 50 mana cost per arrow
b) level 6 Syphon Mana = stuns target hero for 3 seconds
c) level 6 Immolation = 300 damage/second
d) level 6 Thorns Aura = 180% damage returned
f) level 6 Death Pact = restore full health from any unit (not just undead) + speed boost for 30 seconds (mana cost:100)
h) level 3 Reincarnation = 20-second-cooldown
i) etc...

I think if i took those skills out of the game it would be weird, maybe they could use a nerf but to take them out takes away from the game options

whats wrong with mode votes? they are fun to change the game up sometimes

a) buffs it by 50 damage but greatly nerfs it with mana cost?
b) could be neat to add a stun but that takes away start with getting roots or something, lvl 6 takes away like 400 mana a sec and gives to you
c) 300/sec seems imba as hell, lol thought u wanted to balance the game not destroy it..
d) same answer as c
f) it already does fully fill at lvl6 with like 350% hp returned and some mana.. (i already told everyone 100+ times its hard coded in wc3 it can NOT take normal units ONLY undead)
h) imba
i) imba etc...

could do this if i was rich and didnt have any responsibilities..

RosarioVampire2Date: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 7:42 PM | Message # 11
Grunt
1. Remove ALL normal heros from game. People are ABUSING normal heros. First, many are able to do double hero glitch through this. By getting normal hero, one is able to pool the three wood to another player in the team who could use the double hero glitch. Also, normal heros in ars are way too op.

2. Remove Dark Ritual from -ARS. I am freaking annoyed to see a hero with BOTH death pact and dark ritual. Seriously, wasn't dark ritual removed from game?

3. Death Pact. Let it heal from any units or delete it from game. Far the most useless spell in the game. First, it heals heros very little and second, HEALING WAVE does a better job while doing to multiple units and not depending on your units.

4. Beetles and Treants. Whats the point of having 15 to 20 summons if they do like 0 dmg? Seriously, these units are far the worst summons I have seen. The only usage for these is FEED and FEED and MORE FEED.

5. Fire Elementals and Water Elementals should be NOT DISPELLED. Seriously, its ridiculous that bears/wolves cant be dispelled and these guys…. they do!

6. Silence. Make AOE bigger or longer silenced time for lvl 1 to 3. Seriously, I would rather get soulburn with like 4 second of silence in lvl 1 with a chance to miss of 100 percent cause the aoe is like 0.1

7. Tizmeh and acid bomb. HOW ON EARTH ARE THEY -18 TO -20? Seriously, thats SUICIDE. Make the aura -18 and -15 respectively.

8. Divine. It should has SLOWER CD. I hate those who go divine pot => Avatar => Divine Pot => Divine Spell => Avatar => Divine Spell

9. Why cant turtles DEVOUR blank golems? I DONT CARE ABOUT IMMUNITY CRAP. I DEVOURED HEROS WITH NECKLACE OF IMMUNITY.

10. AOE are either to be made weaker or the TIERS be made stronger. T4 is probably the MOST PATHETIC RACE on chf foots. I would rather have raiders than bunch of stupid dryads.

11. NE just gets more pathetic every race. Long ago, NE was freaking OP, now it can barely do damage. For example, huntress has MORE HP AND MORE ATTACK AND MULTIPLE DMG SPLASH WHILE DRUIDS AND DRYADS DONT!

12. Ghouls and Undead Mages. THESE ARE SO FEED TO THE POINT I LAUGH/MOCK ANYONE WHO GETS IT.

13. Beast of Scroll should be on CD until MID MASS. How do you expect to win mass with no poolers vs 3 scrollers?

14. Win Code SHOULD NOT GIVE +25 GOLD. Maybe you haven't realized but with that 25 gold, U CAN GET WARDS without SELLING YOUR NECESSARY BOOTS.

15.Transmute lvl 2 and 3 should be 1.5 and 2x

16. Slowing Dart Thingy From Warden's Original Spells (Warden's hk attack). ITS SO PATHETIC. First, it does 0 dmg per second and next, it does only 600 DMG?

17. Staff of Santcuary and Amulet of Spell Shield SHOULD NOT STACK! I know almost no one knows this but THIS RESULTS PEOPLE DO MISS SPELLS 3 TIMES AT A TIME. IMAGINE THIS IN A MAULER! Also, from this act, COIL does like 300 dmg. Furthermore, THERE SEEMS TO BE A BUG WITH ROD WITH THESE 2 ITEMS COMBINED. I had a hero invulnerable and losing health like rod of envy but moving around and casting spells and killing footy (rod of envy without the sleep?)

18. Volcano SHOULD be "" dmg per .8 SECONDS. NOT "" DMG PER 1 SECOND.

19. Certain Heros like the purple midget and Jaood and Shadow Striker and firelord should be like 45 WIN CODE HEROS. These heros are far from op maulers.

20. Hawk SHOULD HAVE SPLASH. It took me FOREVER to kill 1 militia with lvl 4 hawks.

21. Frost Armour Should GIVE 3 to 4 MORE ARMOUR

22. Dark Arrow with Melee Should be Fixed.

23. THERE SHOULD BE A NOTIC IN THE SPELL INFORMATION THAT CRITICAL/TIZMEH/INCINERATE does not STACK with CLEAVE

24. Rockets NEED MORE DAMAGE. Seriously, these spell attacks do like 150 dmg in lvl 6. IDC IF IT STACKS WITH BANISH. ITS STILL WORSE THAN FIRESTORM!

25. Fire Strike. This spell is so pathetic its funny. This is a suicide spell that needs units stumped bfore anything.

26. Shocwave SHOULD BE BACK TO THE SAME HOTKEY AS SWARM. im TIRED of freaking noobs doing shockwave swarm ww.

27. Bolt should do less dmg and Fire Bolt SHOULD DO MORE DMG THAN WHAT IT IS NOW.

28. Interchange needs to be done something about it. Maybe the hero is disabled from casting spells for 1 sec and crippled? Seriously, I hate interchange getting glitched when u interchange nxt to bases.

29. Force Field Should STOP Units! Not MOVE UNITS

30. Blank Golems need higher dispel by like 100. 250 is way too little.

31. "PROS" with bolt swarm ww or anything like that or wavers or bolt/coilers SHOULD be NOT GIVEN CODE AFTER WIN. Freaking these are pubs who just ruin games. Ya! I call u PUBS. IDC if u think UR SOOOO GOOD, ANYONE COULD WIN IF A TEAM HAD THAT GAY SPELLS.

32. Trixx STOP ABUSING ADMIN AND KICKING PEOPLE FOR FUN. Freaking cant believe Bond isn't doing anything about abusers lately.

33. Forked Lightning IS SOO SAD compared to chained lightning.

35. Spells SHOULD MISS like Blink for Interchange and Warp Portal!

36. Unholy lvl 1 is op. Lvl 2 and up is okay but lvl 1… NEEDS ADJUSTMENTS

37. Games SHOULD BE GIVE MORE ADVANTAGE TO MICRO PEOPLE. Not Useless Golemmers and AOEers and HKers and Transmuters

38. Let FOOTIES SPAWN SLOWER AFTER MASS! Freaking Feed beyond feed. I upgraded these 25 attack and they are still crap. At least grunts do like 200 dmg with 25 attack although they die bfore they attack

39. Amulet of Spell Shield SHOULD NOT STACK WITH PEASANTS! End of story. Goodbye <3

40. Frost Arrow NEEDS TO BE USED MORE -more slowness perhaps?-

41. Newts NEED BETTER ARMOUR. Wait! There should be like A LVL 6 NEWT for later levels for 1k gold.

Added (2011-11-27, 8:26 PM)
Some of these cannot be changed.. IDC

4 HAWKS BOND? ARE U SERIOUS? WE NEED SOMETHING THAT DOES SPLASH
NOT MORE FEED HAWKS

lvl 6 should have magic immune ability with lvl 4 to 5 chain and splash

Added (2011-11-27, 8:42 PM)
Forgot 1.. QUILBEASTS SHOULD STOP DOING PIERCING DMG
I HATE HOW LVL 6 QUILBEASTS DO LIKE 1 DMG TO A FREAKING HERO
give it CHAOS SPLASH.. ya CHAOS DMG

o.O
O.o
o.O
O.o

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 8:06 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampire2)
25. Fire Strike. This spell is so pathetic its funny. This is a suicide spell that needs units stumped bfore anything.

26. Shocwave SHOULD BE BACK TO THE SAME HOTKEY AS SWARM. im TIRED of freaking noobs doing shockwave swarm ww.

27. Bolt should do less dmg and Fire Bolt SHOULD DO MORE DMG THAN WHAT IT IS NOW

firestrike a suicide spell? its a cast and run spell... just w8 for the flames, its strong...

the whole ww/aoe(concerns shockwave carrion) should just have aoes in 1 tavern and can only pick one from there

firebolt has more range than stormbolt, thats y its weaker

RosarioVampire2Date: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 11:46 PM | Message # 13
Grunt
i am aware of all of this but even so... 600 dmg for firebolt??
I ONLY USE IT FOR GOLEMMING NOW
piece of ### against pros though unless ur golemming like i stated bfore i interchanging

o.O
O.o
o.O
O.o

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 28-Nov-2011, 0:22 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampire2)
i am aware of all of this but even so... 600 dmg for firebolt??
I ONLY USE IT FOR GOLEMMING NOW
piece of ### against pros though unless ur golemming like i stated bfore i interchanging

tahts still too strong..., i think its range is the same as roots, idg y u ppl dont use roots, its soo rape

for a while i was using roots lasso unholy + tech to get some hks

SOUNDWAVESDate: Monday, 28-Nov-2011, 5:12 AM | Message # 15
Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
a) buffs it by 50 damage but greatly nerfs it with mana cost?

I don't think 200 is big. but it might be strong with divine shield. so plz remove divine shield.

Quote (Bond009)
c) 300/sec seems imba as hell, lol thought u wanted to balance the game not destroy it..

make it 250/sec or 200/sec then. It doesnt op. you gotta go inside of enemy base. but it might be strong with divine shield. so plz remove divine shield.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (RosarioVampire2)
2. Remove Dark Ritual from -ARS. I am freaking annoyed to see a hero with BOTH death pact and dark ritual. Seriously, wasn't dark ritual removed from game?
4. Beetles and Treants. Whats the point of having 15 to 20 summons if they do like 0 dmg? Seriously, these units are far the worst summons I have seen. The only usage for these is FEED and FEED and MORE FEED.
13. Beast of Scroll should be on CD until MID MASS. How do you expect to win mass with no poolers vs 3 scrollers?

15.Transmute lvl 2 and 3 should be 1.5 and 2x
29. Force Field Should STOP Units! Not MOVE UNITS
37. Games SHOULD BE GIVE MORE ADVANTAGE TO MICRO PEOPLE. Not Useless Golemmers and AOEers and HKers and Transmuters

above things should be applied at next version ffs

Rest in Peace Rookies

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » If I can edit CHF I would change ...
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501