Thursday, 02-May-2024, 9:44 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

If I can edit CHF I would change ... - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » If I can edit CHF I would change ...
If I can edit CHF I would change ...
killerrangeDate: Monday, 28-Nov-2011, 5:51 AM | Message # 16
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
but it might be strong with divine shield. so plz remove divine shield.

the units need to come to you so if you have divine casted then you have to chase the units :L

I'm here to help :D

ÜberGeekDate: Monday, 28-Nov-2011, 9:52 AM | Message # 17
Mr. Löwenstein
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
a lot of good ideas ... nothing is being done ... hmm ... this looks so familiar ... meowth

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

Bond009Date: Monday, 28-Nov-2011, 5:17 PM | Message # 18
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
I don't think 200 is big. but it might be strong with divine shield. so plz remove divine shield.

200 is not too big but 50 mana per shot seems a bit high aka a nerf to the spell
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
make it 250/sec or 200/sec then. It doesnt op. you gotta go inside of enemy base. but it might be strong with divine shield. so plz remove divine shield.

yea it can stand to be buffed a good amount i suppose but i do not think it needs to be more OP than blizzard.. esp becuz its not even a stoppable channel spell.. a avatar hero with alot of hp could rape a ton with this so i think 180 = to blizzard is more than fair, i think it was 125 at lvl6 in 5.4 right? and 5.4 is known for its imba'ness lol

also if i added a stun to interchange it would affect your allies also if you targeted them.

Quote (RosarioVampire2)
29. Force Field Should STOP Units! Not MOVE UNITS

If this spell was to just stop units it would be called STUN or STOMP but its called FORCE FIELD which forces units out from the field and keeps them from coming in.

Quote (ÜberGeek)
a lot of good ideas ... nothing is being done ... hmm ... this looks so familiar ...

Some good ideas and a lot of bad ones... i do what i can with the time i have..

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 28-Nov-2011, 5:33 PM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Bond009)
f) it already does fully fill at lvl6 with like 350% hp returned and some mana.. (i already told everyone 100+ times its hard coded in wc3 it can NOT take normal units ONLY undead)
h) imba

make an undead creep in the creep shop that has fast restock, 5 stock at a time, and no cost - 100g cost. also lower the cooldown. i know for a fact im the only one that uses this commonly.

Added (2011-11-28, 6:33 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
make it 250/sec or 200/sec then. It doesnt op. you gotta go inside of enemy base. but it might be strong with divine shield. so plz remove divine shield.

w.e i get undead bond i use immo divine war stomp and it's op as heck for both uk and hk.
Quote (Bond009)
125 at lvl6 in 5.4 right? and 5.4 is known for its imba'ness lol

dont start me with the 5.4 imba after this post but in 5.4 it was 110 dps. (fave char was jaood and 2nd was DH).

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 28-Nov-2011, 6:12 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote (ÜberGeek)
a lot of good ideas ... nothing is being done ... hmm ... this looks so familiar ...

dont complain unless u want to code/tinker with it yourself or would prefer this to be a pay2play

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

ÜberGeekDate: Tuesday, 29-Nov-2011, 0:14 AM | Message # 21
Mr. Löwenstein
Group: Clan Members
Quote (ic3dt3a)
unless u want to code/tinker with it yourself

rolleyes

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 29-Nov-2011, 1:06 AM | Message # 22
Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
yea it can stand to be buffed a good amount i suppose but i do not think it needs to be more OP than blizzard.. esp becuz its not even a stoppable channel spell.. a avatar hero with alot of hp could rape a ton with this so i think 180 = to blizzard is more than fair, i think it was 125 at lvl6 in 5.4 right? and 5.4 is known for its imba'ness lol

also if i added a stun to interchange it would affect your allies also if you targeted them.

imolation is different with blizzard. blizzard have huge range and area, I think its 10 times more than immolasion. And blizzard can be casted out of enemy base which is out of enemy sight. And what about Divine Blizzard then? with L6 bear and death tower and/or chimera and/or infernal is hell op than avatar immolation. it f#2king rapes high upgraded tier3 and tier4 units.
on the other hand immolation deals only near by units and it have to go deep inside of enemy base. And there are so many proper counters in there.
golems, newt, frost towers, arcane tower, turtle. so if there wasnt divine shield exist, these creeps and stuff are right counters to strong hero.
although chf based on 5.4 game play is completely different now. every 5.4 imba hero builds sucking at CHF. no one think jaood, warrior mage builds are op in chf. same as Demon Hunter.

yea that stun should target ally unit and heros. that's why I asked you for it. just 0.1sec or 0.5 sec is fine
I think channeling ultimates need highly buff but some ppl might abuse it with interchange.

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
w.e i get undead bond i use immo divine war stomp and it's op as heck for both uk and hk.

Idk what you talking about? try all those your "OP things" to pro. And ye your op BA build too

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Tuesday, 29-Nov-2011, 1:28 AM

Pyo-LizZoODate: Tuesday, 29-Nov-2011, 7:58 AM | Message # 23
Hero
Quote (Bond009)
5.4 is known for its imba'ness lol

chf also... happy no offense

pew pew - hele killer style

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 29-Nov-2011, 9:54 PM | Message # 24
Overall Site Owner
yea i think immolation can stand to be buffed a good amount lets try 180 for now and see how it goes, i think 200-250 is too much. with it at 180 with avatar if you can last in an enemies base for 6 sec's you can deal 1080 aoe damage..

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
yea that stun should target ally unit and heros. that's why I asked you for it. just 0.1sec or 0.5 sec is fine
I think channeling ultimates need highly buff but some ppl might abuse it with interchange.

channel ultis already have a disadvantage in many ways i dont see how being able to have good team work and use interchange with it can hurt anything? if you use it at a bases edge and someone interchanges you to somewhere else i dont see how that hurts anything. Seems like if i gave it a stun it would hurt its uses.

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
dont start me with the 5.4 imba after this post but in 5.4 it was 110 dps. (fave char was jaood and 2nd was DH).

i just checked 5.4 and its 160 at lvl 6 so far every time you quote a spell value from 5.4 you're wrong maybe there is more than one 5.4 -ar floating around out there but i got this one from imba bot back in the day

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 29-Nov-2011, 11:27 PM | Message # 25
Zombie Pirate
LIAR!!! there are tons of ver of 5.4... dont kid with me. ill s/s the pag i have of all the diff 5.4 ver and subver.

RosarioVampire2Date: Tuesday, 29-Nov-2011, 11:37 PM | Message # 26
Grunt
Group: New Users
5.4 ar
5.4 -ars
5.4 ars
5.4 -ssd
5.4 -sd
5.4 -ap
5.4 -Starcraft

And 5.4 ones that ppl made themselves but faked that it was 5.4 ...LOL

o.O
O.o
o.O
O.o

You do not know me and thus, you can not judge me.

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 30-Nov-2011, 3:18 AM | Message # 27
Overall Site Owner
whats 5.4 -ars and 5.4 -ssd?

the one i have was the one on all the bots 5.4 -ar -repick

RosarioVampire2Date: Wednesday, 30-Nov-2011, 6:12 AM | Message # 28
Grunt
Group: New Users
Too many versions...

most of the are fake... only like 4 legit versions
LOL

o.O
O.o
o.O
O.o

You do not know me and thus, you can not judge me.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 30-Nov-2011, 6:55 PM | Message # 29
Zombie Pirate
tea u missed on the fact that almost every clan brought out their own ver. there is also 1-2 letters for each diff version that tea listed. 5.4 -ar tho has up to the letter Y.

Added (2011-11-30, 7:55 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
Quote (Bond009)
f) it already does fully fill at lvl6 with like 350% hp returned and some mana.. (i already told everyone 100+ times its hard coded in wc3 it can NOT take normal units ONLY undead)
h) imba

make an undead creep in the creep shop that has fast restock, 5 stock at a time, and no cost - 100g cost. also lower the cooldown. i know for a fact im the only one that uses this commonly.

Message edited by XXkillerbeansXX - Wednesday, 30-Nov-2011, 6:53 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 03-Dec-2011, 4:57 PM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
k,

ToT 16-20k
Penguins 20-25k
Altar is fine as is thanks to the nerfing
devour needs to be instant, tried eating some golems and they actually have to like not be moving at all and its annoying
give turtle thundershock, when a spell is casted on it, it shoots back a mana burn(cd 40 seconds)
actually, u can do same to golems, give them all spell shield and take away invulnerability

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » If I can edit CHF I would change ...
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<